Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

I want to be a reporter like Jamie Dukes

2cents

Why you ask? Because then I can get get paid lots of money to say stupid things. Just saw him on NFL Network recapping the game and he said that Shanny was in danger of losing the team because both our QBs aren't very good and the team is wondering what he is doing and if he is even trying to rebuild the team. Really? I am of the firm belief that there are way too many outlets for news and way too many people are hired just to flap their gums and fill up air time. This does nothing to disprove my theory. Wow....just....wow...

Just saw him on NFL Network recapping the game and he said that Shanny was in danger of losing the team because both our QBs aren't very good and the team is wondering what he is doing and if he is even trying to rebuild the team.

338798_o.gif this is what I say to Duke's outrageous and flat out false comments. The only guys Mike Shanahan is losing are the ones he's about to cut. #childpleease#

Jamie Dukes is the dumbest NFL analyst on TV. He never says anything nice about the Redskins ever. He thinks that his opinion counts and that people actually listen to him. He is just as bad as Brian Balldinger. Both of them together couldn't predict anything on their own because they were both average players in their NFL careers. They can't even come up with anything new to say and Dukes is the worse of them all. So take what Dukes says with a grain of salt because all he is doing is reading the cue cards and not coming up with an original idea or thought.

Why you ask? Because then I can get get paid lots of money to say stupid things. Just saw him on NFL Network recapping the game and he said that Shanny was in danger of losing the team because both our QBs aren't very good and the team is wondering what he is doing and if he is even trying to rebuild the team. Really? I am of the firm belief that there are way too many outlets for news and way too many people are hired just to flap their gums and fill up air time. This does nothing to disprove my theory. Wow....just....wow...

Are you serious?

Does anyone have a video link?

That was the dumbest thing he's said yet....well...next to the whole H-Back thing, lmao. What a ****ing retard.

---------- Post added August-26th-2011 at 08:12 AM ----------

Wait a second, are you talking about Chad Dukes or Jamie Dukes?

I bout to say why in the hell did NFL network allow Chad fatass Dukes on. By the way both Dukes need to find a new career they are just horrible.

P.s. change thread title please.

I dont think Deion Sanders would allow him on NFL network after their tisk last season....lol. I agree, they are both moron's though. Jamie Dukes was yelling at Mike Lombardi a few weeks back because he said Vince Young was garbage.... Lombardi looked like he was going to jump through the camera and eat Jamie Dukes.

Jamie Dukes makes more sense

that being said both are idiots. I'm sure they're both cool guys, and probably fun to have a beer with. But my wife who recently started paying attention to football is capable of more accurate analysis than the two of them combined.

and i'm not joking... she's getting pretty good at this :)

As long as we are bashing Chad Dukes I'd like to get a shot in. I liked him at first, until I heard his opinions. And of course his constant butt kissing to Lavar, referring to him as a "Great Redskin".

Of course every knowledgeable Redskins fan understands that Lavar never came close to living up to his draft status and his Pro Bowl elections were based on an overrated rep and are pretty much a joke.

He and Lavar were going on and on yesterday about how insulting Shanny was to the fans by not announcing the Redskins starter for the preseason game last night until the last minute. According to them we should of all felt personally insulted by Shanny. Lavar is negative too but I get the sense that its egged on by Dukes because Lavar seems to back off of that tone from time to time. I don't listen to them much but the one thing I'll say for them is they talk about the Redskins way more than they do with the John Thompson show and the Sports Reporters.

Edit: I saw Chad Dukes name so was commenting on him, i see its switched to Jamie.

Ok, had to go catch Dukes on NFLN, mainly because I couldn't grasp how these comments were possible.

They were and my mind is officially boggled

That was maybe the single worst example of analysis I have ever witnessed, he was just making **** up left n right to support his opinion that the Skins suck. Losing the team??!? I can't even wrap my head around that one

Ok...so he did say it. I really, REALLY thought I might have been dreaming. So he"s getting paid how much to pull stuff out of his butt? I mean, I know he hates Shanny because he had the nerve to demand that McNabb actually learn a system, but good Lord, it is out of control. I have noticed every time he talks about our QBs he always says, "Well, they had a great QB in McNabb, and if they had just kept him they wouldn't have this problem." I'm sorry, but I get really tired of people thinking McNabb won the Super Bowl here last year and we just let him go for spite.

What's he watching? Is he watching?

No, he's not.

Last August he told us all about how the Falcons were xsecretly questioning Matt Ryan, and how the city was turning against him.

And of course, they end up with the best record in the NFC.

Jamie Dukes not only doesn't know what he's talking about, he doesn't care to find out either. I think he literally just dreams things up and says them.

~Bang

Archived