Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

CNN: Video shows white teens driving over, killing black man says DA

LeesburgSkinFan

http://www.cnn.com/2011/CRIME/08/06/mississippi.hate.crime/index.html

Jackson, Mississippi (CNN) -- On a recent Sunday morning just before dawn, two carloads of white teenagers drove to Jackson, Mississippi, on what the county district attorney says was a mission of hate: to find and hurt a black person.

In a parking lot on the western side of town they found their victim.

James Craig Anderson, a 49-year-old auto plant worker, was standing in a parking lot, near his car. The teens allegedly beat Anderson repeatedly, yelled racial epithets, including "White Power!" according to witnesses.

Hinds County District Attorney Robert Shuler Smith says a group of the teens then climbed into their large Ford F250 green pickup truck, floored the gas, and drove the truck right over Anderson, killing him instantly.

Just what the country needs - more racial, ignorant, hateful BS. At a fair in Wisconsin, black teens were targeting and beating up white people. I wish dumb people would just stop having kids.

I read that to on an alternative news site. Upwards of 100 kids just came running down the street and started beating up random white people at some carnival. Wild.

Just what the country needs - more racial, ignorant, hateful BS. At a fair in Wisconsin, black teens were targeting and beating up white people. I wish dumb people would just stop having kids.

But that's not what the topic is about.

LOL prove it.

And per capita.

Well, I can only give you the link I read this from.

. The five states with the highest numbers of hate crime were: California (1,472 incidents, 19.7% of total reported incidents), New York (602, 8%), New Jersey (594, 7.9%), Michigan (427, 5.7%), and Massachusetts (403, 5.4%). These five states comprise 46.7% of all incidents reported in the United States.

http://www.partnersagainsthate.org/about_hate_crimes/faq-html.html

Not really trying to defend any given state here but for all the rhetoric that gets thrown out here about Mississippi, the 5 states with the most hate crimes committed are California, New York, New Jersey, Michigan and Massachusetts.

Do you have a link to that stat?

That traitorous, secessionist, bigoted spirit still seems to hang over that God forsaken state. They were, and are, truly the worst of a wretched, and thankfully dead, nation.

Too many young men died in the Civil War to keep that horrid state in the Republic. Too many innocent black, and white, people have been killed in that state in the name of White Supremacy. I hope they throw the book at that son of a *****.

Archived