Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Avengers movie

ACW

If you have to ask... : )

I'm not a huge supporter of posting specific torrent sites and links on public sites like extremeskins. At the same time, I can tell you that there are safe, watchable torrents out right now...

edit: Avengers is also being released earlier in other countries. Weird, but true

If you have to ask... : )

I'm not a huge supporter of posting specific torrent sites and links on public sites like extremeskins. At the same time, I can tell you that there are safe, watchable torrents out right now...

edit: Avengers is also being released earlier in other countries. Weird, but true

Ah, I thought maybe it was at early release theaters somewhere in the US.

I'll probably wait to watch this in the theaters.

Ah, I thought maybe it was at early release theaters somewhere in the US.

I'll probably wait to watch this in the theaters.

Same.. I can't stand terrible quality releases where you can see people walking in and out of the theater haha. Especially an action movie, with good graphics like this one.

Ya, this is an epic movie that deserves a big screen. They did a great job with the characters and clashing personalities.

Also, not all bootlegs are alike. Some people put a lot of work into them and or get them right so there aren't people walking in front of the screen and crap. Also seen screener releases for other movies (which is basically a digital copy from the production companies for specific people to see).

Ya, this is an epic movie that deserves a big screen. They did a great job with the characters and clashing personalities.

Also, not all bootlegs are alike. Some people put a lot of work into them and or get them right so there aren't people walking in front of the screen and crap. Also seen screener releases for other movies (which is basically a digital copy from the production companies for specific people to see).

Tried sending you a pm, but your inbox is full. Wonder why? lol.

I'm asking you for the same favor everybody else is asking. If you think there's too many people already on that torrent, ok thanks I'll keep looking. :cheers:

Tried sending you a pm, but your inbox is full. Wonder why? lol.

I'm asking you for the same favor everybody else is asking. If you think there's too many people already on that torrent, ok thanks I'll keep looking. :cheers:

Can u send me it pretty please!:silly:

Well, just got back from watching "The Avengers". I loved it! :point2sky Great movie. The theater I went too had to open all 10 of their screens for it. I even had to park in grass. Whedon did a great job. It didn't feel like a 2 hour+ movie. You also don't have to wait long for the bonus scene in the credits.

I am ready for "The Avengers 2".

Archived