Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Avengers movie

ACW

Oh, I didn't read Captain America like that so I don't know.

That was that Thanoss dude at the end of the first cut scene right? If it wasn't, I don't know who that is

Thanos is Marvel's embodiment of Death (similar to DC's Darkseid). Hence why he smiled when The Other said "To attack Earth is to court death."

I think he'll be Thor's next enemy rather than the Avengers, but I have been known to be wrong before.

I want to see if they'll start intertwining the X-Men in with the Avengers now. I'd love to see Wolverine throw down with Iron Man.

Okay, I finally saw The Avengers on Tuesday. The movie was great. (Best joke was the bet between Fury and Captain America and the payoff :ols)

I have been thinking about this since Tuesday...

I know that Iron Man 3 and Thor 2 will be filmed this year. I know there will most likely be another incredible Hulk. Now what I don't understand is how will they make Captain America 2 feel like Captain America 2 and not The Avengers 1 1/2?

I'd bring back the Red Skull (you can never have enough Hugo Weaving) and give Cap his sidekick (Bucky time).

---------- Post added June-8th-2012 at 12:46 PM ----------

I want to see if they'll start intertwining the X-Men in with the Avengers now. I'd love to see Wolverine throw down with Iron Man.

I've heard whats keeping Spiderman from being in the Avengers movie is that they're owned by different movie companies. Not sure if the Xmen and/or Wolverine have that problem.

I've heard whats keeping Spiderman from being in the Avengers movie is that they're owned by different movie companies. Not sure if the Xmen and/or Wolverine have that problem.

I think all three are produced by different companies....

Avengers Series: Paramount???

X-Men: 20 Century FOX

Spider Man: Columbia

Edit: After doing some research, it looks like Disney distributed The Avengers and Paramount did Thor, Iron Man, and Captain America. Maybe Disney and Marvel will find a way to get the rights to Spider Man and X-Men. :whoknows:

I think all three are produced by different companies....

Avengers Series: Paramount???

X-Men: 20 Century FOX

Spider Man: Columbia

Edit: After doing some research, it looks like Disney distributed The Avengers and Paramount did Thor, Iron Man, and Captain America. Maybe Disney and Marvel will find a way to get the rights to Spider Man and X-Men. :whoknows:

You would think that Marvel could pull some strings or something...

Thanos is Marvel's embodiment of Death (similar to DC's Darkseid). Hence why he smiled when The Other said "To attack Earth is to court death."

I think he'll be Thor's next enemy rather than the Avengers, but I have been known to be wrong before.

Putting on my geek hat.

Thanos is not Death,, however, he is in love with her.

He is Death's consort.

He seeks to win her favor by accelerating entropy.

~Bang

Ah, thanks. I've been out-geeked. :silly:

If the floor shines like the sun, you may sit and learn.

I used to own a shop back in the day.. and I'd sit there and start arguments among the geeks (Who would win? Spiderman or Captain America?)

And then as it commenced, I'd sell back issue after back issue.

~Bang

Archived