Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Avengers movie

ACW

This movie should and better be a blockbuster after all the hype!! Anybody notice the "bonus scene" after Capt. America that Thor's arms didn't seem quite as big as they did in the movie Thor? I wonder if it was a bad angle or if they filmed part of it before he totally bulked up for his role.

• 3 weeks later...
I must be old, when I think of the Avengers I think of Diana Rigg as Emma Peel:

*Pics of Diana Rigg*

Man I remember back when I was a kid and I was flipping through the TV guide (the 'green sheet' that came in the paper) one weekend night looking for something to watch and saw "The Avengers" listed at 2:00am.

No description at all, just "The Avengers".

I was really into comics back then so I was all geeked to stay up late and see Iron Man, Thor , and the rest...how had I missed this, where was the advertising?

Let's just say that my disappointment was...profound :ols:

• 1 month later...

I'm a fan of the usage of Nine Inch Nails for the background music in the trailer.

I have a good feeling about this movie. I think Joss Whedon will do a pretty good job with giving each superhero room to really show off their individual traits and personas, which is important with a big ensemble film like this.

I also hope that in a story that's supposed to be this epic, that the Hulk is done some justice. Don't have him appear in every battle sequence, only the major ones, and when he shows up, he needs to absolutely wreck ****.

I saw the preview a few days ago. Too much Loki, not enough Hulk.

I'm sure the movie will be fun

Thought...I would have preferred some some of planned trilogy that covered the Averages, X-Men and Spiderman in the "Secret Wars" style.....or a number of other crossover sagas that took place the past few decades.

• 3 months later...
I saw the preview a few days ago. Too much Loki, not enough Hulk.

I'm sure the movie will be fun

Thought...I would have preferred some some of planned trilogy that covered the Averages, X-Men and Spiderman in the "Secret Wars" style.....or a number of other crossover sagas that took place the past few decades.

Ha! "The Averages." :)

Epic awesomeness.

Loki: "I have an army."

Stark: "We have a Hulk."

:ols::ols::ols:

EDIT: Awesome cast, and having Whedon direct and writing the script=win.

I hadn't seen the Super Bowl preview yet. Epic awesomeness indeed.

Robert Downey Jr. fits the persona of Stark perfectly.

"I have an army." "We have a Hulk." :ols:

"Big man in a suit of armor. Take that away, what are you?" "Uh, genius, billionaire playboy philanthropist." :ols:

"Dr. Banner, your work is unparalled. And I'm a huge fan of how you lose control and turn into an enormous green rage monster." :ols:

Archived