Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

NYT - My Ex-Gay Friend

Kosher Ham

Fair point. I guess what makes it more "evil" than other' date=' more acceptable forms of deviant behavior. [/quote']

Oh, I can't field that one as I don't believe it to be evil at all. I just wanted to point out that calling it deviant really shouldn't automatically have negativity attached to it. I believe people are born a certain way and have every right to be happy being themselves.

Maybe for you it is, because you are heterosexual. But heterosexual sex acts are abnormal and unnatural to me. I guess that's why I literally threw up everytime I had sex with a man. That's kinda unatural doncha think?

COuld as easily have gone to see a shrink about wanting to throw up when you had sex with a man, or found a BETTER man?

I trust that you don't indulge in looking at pictures of nude women in magazines or online then? Because after all it would fall under the category of choosing to indulge in immoral behavior.

I also assume that if you're not married ,you're a virgin? Since you only seem to believe in sex for procreation and all.

Sex between a man and a woman if even for pleasure still leads to procreations, God's plan, sex between 2 guys or 2 girls......no freaking genetic function (now we do all AGREE that everyone gets off with sex, but again there is a basic genetic function and drive that is missing with homosexual sex, other than just feeling good)

---------- Post added June-20th-2011 at 11:53 AM ----------

I was just kidding with that comment, but if you don't like my view on gays so be it. I won't judge them , but GOD will, in the meantime I aint promoting or supporting that behaviour.

Sex between a man and a woman if even for pleasure still leads to procreations, God's plan, sex between 2 guys or 2 girls......no freaking genetic function (now we do all AGREE that everyone gets off with sex, but again there is a basic genetic function and drive that is missing with homosexual sex, other than just feeling good)

---------- Post added June-20th-2011 at 11:53 AM ----------

I was just kidding with that comment, but if you don't like my view on gays so be it. I won't judge them , but GOD will, in the meantime I aint promoting or supporting that behaviour.

Maybe we should just limit marriage to only those who can and intend on procreating? No one else could get married.

40 mpg, guy! And it runs like a champ. I love my car!!!!

haha, I love my cars too, some fancy. But it was said in an old song (maybe puffy)...in so many words, 'to me it's a blue car'.

I have an old Honda Accord ('01) as my everyday when here. Love it, and will keep it until it dies. :cheers:

kilerbee, Why did gays and normal have to be capitalized ?

EDIT: Sex is disgusting ? really ? If that is the case do it through science.

Emphasizing my point I guess?

---------- Post added June-20th-2011 at 11:57 AM ----------

Maybe we should just limit marriage to only those who can and intend on procreating? No one else could get married.

Man and woman....one of each......not two of the same......thank God for Noah or else there will be no animals left.

---------- Post added June-20th-2011 at 12:01 PM ----------

for someone claiming not to judge, you come off as very judgmental.

I try not to come off that way, but I will not support the behaviour ......period. God forbid any kids I have chose that behaviour, if they do they are on their own when they turn 18 and may God have mercy on their soul

Geez, NavyDave.

Some of your posts in this thread are over zealous to say the least.

How so? There are no lets give them Shock therapy, make them eat English food or worse relocate them to New Jersey posts by me in this thread. :)

I am not "a liberal". I have several guns. Don't like camping, or fishing, but love hunting.

I am...

Time to accept the world as it is today and realize everyones' potential value and importance. I will never settle for substandard results. I do realise it.Its only a minority of people who are in the useless, slacker category in the USA unfortunately it numbers in the millions

Lens Crafters has a two for one sale which will help you notice the sarcasm and its just jokes smilies in my post. Of course liberals have Guns. Conservatives don't have time to carjack SoccerMoms / Momma Grizzlies or home invade AARP types during working hours. :rolleyes:

Hand jobs from a woman to a man does lead eventually to reproductive acts....two guys have sex with each other doesn't .....it's immoral, even as a Dem, I am not supporting two guys putting rings on each other as marriage. I am sorry but if you have homosexual tendencies or urges, you need some serious help,counseling, medication maybe.

hmmm interesting.

this is more information than you (or anyone else here) deserves... but because my wife's last pregnancy almost kiled her, MDs adviced us to tie up the tubes and shut down future reproduction....

Does this mean that my mariage is now nul and void?

*** and on another note, can you tel me where to find these "anti gay pills" you are pushing?

I try not to come off that way, but I will not support the behaviour ......period. God forbid any kids I have chose that behaviour, if they do they are on their own when they turn 18 and may God have mercy on their soul

Don't worry. If your kid is gay, he or she probably won't tell you, at least not for years. They will just get as far away from you as they can, as soon as they can and start a new life somewhere else. Then you can grow old alone and bitter, and never understand why.

At least that is how it is working out for two of my gay friends, the ones who have judgmental fundamentalist parents.

hmmm interesting.

this is more information than you (or anyone else here) deserves... but because my wife's last pregnancy almost kiled her, MDs adviced us to tie up the tubes and shut down future reproduction....

Does this mean that my mariage is now nul and void?

Sorry about your wife, but there was medical reasons why and YOU guys DO have KIDS.......your marriage will never be NULL and VOID unless you CHOOSE to divorce.....God Bless

Concerning the anti gay pills....just reponding to Ladyskinsfan's revulsion that she had when she was having sex with guys.

*** and on another note, can you tel me where to find these "anti gay pills" you are pushing?

If you are planning on putting them in Virginia's water supply to help the Cavaliers chances in the ACC this year they aren't going to work.

If you are planning on putting them in Virginia's water supply to help the Cavaliers chances in the ACC this year they aren't going to work.

Funny guy.......in a wierd old man "get off my lawn" way

---------- Post added June-20th-2011 at 12:16 PM ----------

OA1dr.jpg

That's an artist rendition of what would have happened if Noah had allowed those killers on that boat, how do you think they became extinct?

Archived