Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

NYT - My Ex-Gay Friend

Kosher Ham

Do those who feel being gay is becoming more and more common as maybe a way of mother nature controlling the overpopulation problem facing the earth? I know it sounds like a stretch but who knows maybe that is what is going on.

Geez, NavyDave.

What are you here for ?

Some of your posts in this thread are over zealous to say the least.

I am not "a liberal". I have several guns. Don't like camping, or fishing, but love hunting.

I am...

Never mind... you are not ready. All these years and you are still walking around with blinders on and hatred towards so many others that differ in opinions of your own that are simply "different".

Time to grow up and accept the world as it is today and realize everyones' potential value and importance.

Do those who feel being gay is becoming more and more common as maybe a way of mother nature controlling the overpopulation problem facing the earth? I know it sounds like a stretch but who knows maybe that is what is going on.

I don't believe so. I don't believe being game is becoming "more and more common" at all. I believe, despite how far we still have to go, there has never been a more tolerant time for homosexuals to come out and be themselves.

This is an excellent argument.

Protected sex satisfies no reproductive needs at all. Let's do away with that. And while were at it, I think ugly people having sex is pretty ****ing gross, so let's do away with that as well.

Protected sex between a man and a woman is fine, they are being smart and if they want kids guess what, off comes condomd and hopefully kids comes.....second ugly people having sex might be gross to watch (don't know why YOU are watching anyways), but there is still a reproductive reason why....two guys or two girls having sex is all about pleasure and no reproductive value and hence to me is just people CHOOSING to indulge in IMMORAL behaviour.

The article was good, although to me it didn't seem like the man in question became straight. It was more like he forced himself to stop having relations with men. The guy seemed more interested in preaching about being "ex-gay" than he was in actually having relations with women.

Because it satisfiies no reproductive needs at all, it's disgusting

Is that what turns you on when you're having sex?

the fact it may produce a baby?

Here's an idea.

Try not to picture what other people are doing when they're having sex. You'll be less disgusted.

it's what is known as "minding your own business"

There's plenty of hetero people out there who I never want to imagine having sex. Big fat bloated women and their toothless beer belly husbands... rooting around like a couple of overstuffed warthogs .. but hey,, the possibility of reproduction makes it beautiful, I guess.

~Bang

Unlikely since Liberals don't like guns and always lead by example :rolleyes: and the military tends to lean Right thus the significant number of missing absentee ballots that show up way after elections are decided if at all.

Jesus? I saw him the other day. He was loading up on supplies to do some home improvement work in Charles County.

Really? You replied to that?

I'm sure you realized I was being sarcastic in response to your absurd notion that homosexuality is on par with bestiality. I mean since loving another human being of the same sex is just below loving a horse on the icky factor.

I cant sensibly reply to anyone who takes absurd extreme stances on either side, it's just to hard to take them seriously and you'll never change their mind. The moment I read the initial post I knew it wouldn't take long for some crazy to start screaming about gays being evil or the first step on the road to bestiality and of course within the first page they delivered....they always do.

In closing, I have no horse in this race. I'm not gay and like everyone else here I have no clue on the truth between who exactly is born gay and who adopts the lifestyle. Anyone claiming to know that on either side is simply wrong (to be polite).

THIS I might buy...because I do believe in evolution of a species

I don't believe so. I don't believe being game is becoming "more and more common" at all. I believe, despite how far we still have to go, there has never been a more tolerant time for homosexuals to come out and be themselves.

Except during the Roman Empire and when Greeks would rather give birth to a Centaur or Minotaur

nah, overpopulation tends to be controlled by war and disease.

Fair point. I guess what makes it more "evil" than other' date=' more acceptable forms of deviant behavior.

For all his moral certitude, NavyDave is not a Bible-thumper from what I can recall. So, I am curious as to how he makes this determination without theological reasoning.[/quote']

Well I could use the words Abnormal or unnatural instead to describe it.

Well I could use the words Abnormal or unnatural instead to describe it.

Maybe for you it is, because you are heterosexual. But heterosexual sex acts are abnormal and unnatural to me. I guess that's why I literally threw up everytime I had sex with a man. That's kinda unatural doncha think?

Is that what turns you on when you're having sex?

the fact it may produce a baby?

Here's an idea.

Try not to picture what other people are doing when they're having sex. You'll be less disgusted.

it's what is known as "minding your own business"

There's plenty of hetero people out there who I never want to imagine having sex. Big fat bloated women and their toothless beer belly husbands... rooting around like a couple of overstuffed warthogs .. but hey,, the possibility of reproduction makes it beautiful, I guess.

~Bang

Bang,

Point is there is an endgame in our genes to there being sex between a man and a woman (having a baby) .Besides, I don't try to picture what they are doing when GAYS have sex, I am saying tha is not normal behavior and God will judge them, but I will not promote that behavior by accepting it as NORMAL

Relatively speaking, there are no more gay people now than there were 50, 100, 200+ years ago. Just because it's more visible and socially acceptable, doesn't mean it's any more common.

Protected sex between a man and a woman is fine, they are being smart and if they want kids guess what, off comes condomd and hopefully kids comes.....second ugly people having sex might be gross to watch (don't know why YOU are watching anyways), but there is still a reproductive reason why....two guys or two girls having sex is all about pleasure and no reproductive value and hence to me is just people CHOOSING to indulge in IMMORAL behaviour.

I trust that you don't indulge in looking at pictures of nude women in magazines or online then? Because after all it would fall under the category of choosing to indulge in immoral behavior.

I also assume that if you're not married ,you're a virgin? Since you only seem to believe in sex for procreation and all.

Archived