• Under 40 - Sofia Vergera
    • Under 40 - Jeisa Chiminazzo
    • Over 40 - Catherine Zeta-Jones
    • Over 40 - Naomi Watts
    • Olympic - Romy Tarangul
    • Olympic - Alona Bondarenko
    • Reality Star - Katherine McPhee
    • Reality Star - Mallory Snyder

As much criticism as LeBron is getting (I am one), it took Jordan 7 years to win his first title.
And if the Heat had won a title this year, Lebron would have been handed his first title by DWade. Jordon took the championship by the throat. Lebron passed the ball in the 4th. You can't call yourself King and run from the moment. That makes you Princess James.

And if the Heat had won a title this year, Lebron would have been handed his first title by DWade. Jordon took the championship by the throat. Lebron passed the ball in the 4th. You can't call yourself King and run from the moment. That makes you Princess James.

Guys, I'm in no way trying to defend James. Just thought I'd point out that it took the best player ever 7 years to win a ring. As much as I don't want to see the guy win a ring, he's going to. He's going to win several of them. But he's gonna have to do alot of soul-searching first.

---------- Post added June-13th-2011 at 05:00 PM ----------

Don't compare the two in any way please. :)

Wasn't comparing them. Just trying to keep things in perspective, my man. I'm in no way a fan of the guy.

The guy was having a side conversation in this gif. funny looking more than funny.

You don't see the disappointment in Lebron's face as he has to watch Wade get the MVP? Really? That's what makes it funny, that's why someone took the time to make a .gif of it.

This is the one aspect of Lebron's life that I actually feel sorry for him....Gloria James is a HORRIBLE mother and role model. Easier said than done, but he should cut her off financially until she gets herself together. She's an embarassment and no son should have to babysit his mother due to HER immaturity. Son raising the mom.....She needed to be put in place in that situation w. the Cs.

But his life is better than everone elses! he said so, we have to wake up and go to work tommorow, he's still gonna be rich and famous.............my life is great LeFaggot, I have a beautiful wife, daughter, great job and tommorow........you still lost big like you always do and you have to deal with your alcoholic mother who beats valet parkers.....LMFAO! YOU SIR ARE A SUPER FAGGOT!!!!

---------- Post added June-13th-2011 at 06:50 PM ----------

I don't remember Jordan or Bird being particularly hated. Jordan was feared and treated with awed respect. Bird was white' date=' and that helps.[/quote']

Jordan was never hated, except by Piston and Celtics fans..........where the **** were you during the late 80's and 90's?

But his life is better than everone elses! he said so, we have to wake up and go to work tommorow, he's still gonna be rich and famous.............my life is great LeFaggot, I have a beautiful wife, daughter, great job and tommorow........you still lost big like you always do and you have to deal with your alcoholic mother who beats valet parkers.....LMFAO! YOU SIR ARE A SUPER FAGGOT!!!!

---------- Post added June-13th-2011 at 06:50 PM ----------

Jordan was never hated, except by Piston and Celtics fans..........where the **** were you during the late 80's and 90's?

Simmer down bro. Not sure those words are suitable here. Could be offensive to some folks

But his life is better than everone elses! he said so, we have to wake up and go to work tommorow, he's still gonna be rich and famous.............my life is great Le******, I have a beautiful wife, daughter, great job and tommorow........you still lost big like you always do and you have to deal with your alcoholic mother who beats valet parkers.....LMFAO! YOU SIR ARE A SUPER ******!!!!

This is not 4chan and we are not 15. Calm down.

LOk

Carson Palmer is quitting football because of him.

Let's be honest here, Carson is quitting because the Bengals are a horrible org, not because of some outspoken wideout diva, who is way cooler than bron bron.

Karl Malone had a better career than Barkley' date=' behaved himself (aside from some weirdly backwards comments every now and then), stayed in incredible shape and is neither particularly beloved nor respected nor fondly remembered.[/quote']

Except for the whole pedophile thing, you know, most Americans don't like it when a grown man gets a 13 year old pregnant, and is an absentee father to boot for his many children sired out of wedlock.

Lebron is dealing with something that people like Jordan, Bird, and Magic haven't had to deal with when they were playing. A better, more lethal media and an extremely more informed public. I am not saying that those three would have been worst if they had to deal with that stuff, I am just saying that Lebron's life is more noticeable than theirs.

Still doesn't mean that Lebron should be left off the hook because even though the media and public are more advanced, the player has advanced as well. With the status that he has and the resources around him, he should no how to handle things. This last year has been a PR nightmare for Lebron.

Except for the whole pedophile thing, you know, most Americans don't like it when a grown man gets a 13 year old pregnant, and is an absentee father to boot for his many children sired out of wedlock.

You're saying Malone got a 13 year old pregnant? C'mon, bro. If you don't like the guy, that's fine. But what's with the crazy accusations?

You're saying Malone got a 13 year old pregnant? C'mon, bro. If you don't like the guy, that's fine. But what's with the crazy accusations?

It's not a crazy accusation. Demetrius Bell, his son, was conceived when his mother was 13 and Malone was 20.

Archived