Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Heterosexual Men : Have you ever had a massage by a male masseuse ?

Mickalino

My wife is a massage therapist, so its a rarity for me to go to anyone else, but one time we had a couples masage and both of the therapists were men.

Once I got past my silly reservations and internal worries, it ended up being a very good massage. I dont think there is much difference between a man or a woman doing it. Its not sexual.

Oh, btw, Massage Therapists (at least my wife) get ticked when you call them a masseuse because they are usually the happy ending type.

My wife is a massage therapist, so its a rarity for me to go to anyone else, but one time we had a couples masage and both of the therapists were men.

Once I got past my silly reservations and internal worries, it ended up being a very good massage. I dont think there is much difference between a man or a woman doing it. Its not sexual.

Oh, btw, Massage Therapists (at least my wife) get ticked when you call them a masseuse because they are usually the happy ending type.

dang you let some dude rub up on your wife? on the plus side, they probably already have a friendly relationship if they know each other :silly:

A male Chiropractor would be much worse I would guess, because they are all over you and put you into some strange positions, but the positions were always more awkward than the fact that it was a guy.

A massage? Who cares, lots of guys have touched my back.

Archived