Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Heterosexual Men : Have you ever had a massage by a male masseuse ?

Mickalino

Dude if this is such an issue for you, why not just get a female?

Your either scared people will think you are gay or thinking you will enjoy it a lil too much

I figure if somebody is afraid of other people thinking they are gay. it's because they doubt themselves. Same with the people who like to call other people gay.

Unethical people in business is not limited to the "spa" business. You'll never believe some of the stuff I've seen working with Federal contractors. If I'm asked to do something illegal or unethical I walk away, I never go back to that business and I will not do anything illegal or unethical. As a self-employed person, all I have are my skills and most importantly my reputation. I've had clients try to hire me out from under my agency when I have non-compete clauses in my contracts with agencies. And that's just the start of it.

Sorry your wife has to endure this kind of creepy stuff when all she is trying to do is earn an honest living and help people. I wish her well.

I've never had a professional massage. I've had male chiropractors, physical therapists, and doctors though. Not really worried about gender to me it's all about getting the job done when I'm getting treatment. Massages just aren't my thing so I've never wanted one.

I'm hoping you were kidding here, because this is pretty possessive.

---------- Post added May-18th-2011 at 09:54 PM ----------

Wow, there's some serious homophobia in here. Which is to be expected on a football message board, especially one populated predominantly by Southerners :silly:

But still, its sad.

In case anyone wanted to know what a broken funny bone looked like:

scans-img1.jpg

Archived