Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Police Brutality, or just doing his job? Video of a 15 year old girl getting DESTROYED by officer

Skins_Fan82

The last time we had a thread about a cop beating up a 15 yr old girl it went on for a week or more and divided the entire membership roster. I'll be short and sweet this time.

As a cop he's within his rights, I guess. As a man he's... well, he's not much of a man.

The last time we had a thread about a cop beating up a 15 yr old girl it went on for a week or more and divided the entire membership roster. I'll be short and sweet this time.

As a cop he's within his rights, I guess. As a man he's... well, he's not much of a man.

Am I wrong or didn't his own boss publicly denounce what he did? So if the cops even said what he did was wrong how are some of you still defending him?

---------- Post added May-7th-2011 at 03:21 PM ----------

Just watched the news clip again and they are launching an investigation into the cop for this and the cop says in the press conference "What we don't want is for people to find it on there and believe that is the normal course of business for the Phoenix police department."

I don't think there's any way one can watch that and not feel the cop overreacted. However, hard for me to side with the hood rat here. Plus no one here really knows all that went on, from watching the vid. I think he should maybe get suspended a week or two, at the very most. Definitely isn't a fireable offense, imo.

I love the "she balled up her fists and threatened the police officer" idea that some of you have. What tape are you watching? What did you do, slow the tape down to 1 frame per second? :ols:

She's walking, facing the other way, hears him behind her, and before she can even turn around she is drilled into the wall.

this is correct. i'm no police officer hater by any stretch. hell, i didnt think the rodney king officers were totally out of line. i get that they have a dangerous job and that too often, thier viewpoint isnt considered.

but that cop was wrong. had she swung on him, game on. but thats not what happened. god knows what he's done when the cameras werent on.

I might be crazy, but it looked like he ran towards her, was attempting to grab her, and tripped? Her drunkeness did not let her recover. Just the impression I got from watching the vid. If he didn't trip, then it was totally unnecessary. If he did, then she might not want to get so drunk next time.

I saw this thread yesterday and decided that even after viewing the video I shouldn't make a snap judgement. Even given some of the more uh irritating comments I saw here I resloved to wait. After watching it many times over my belief is this. He may have not intended to be malevolent but in the end his actionns were indefensably stupid. I understand that authorities cant always act as courteously as we would like but for god sakes there has to be "something" between that and what we witnessed. Honestly though I have more sympathy for the police officer than I do for those here who bent over backwards so streneuosly to defend his his poor actions.

Police brutality is totally out of control. In the past it was mainly relegated to the poor or minority neighborhoods. However, whenever those people complained and petitioned for public support, they were often ignored and marginalized by the vast majority. Once the police realized that they could get away with brutalizing poor people, now they've moved on to the middle class folks. I've seen this happen to suburban White kids just for "skate-boarding" on the sidewalk. The cops have become so emboldened now that they don't care who they brutalize. The last thing they fear is prosecution, that's because they know ANY jury will acquit them by saying one these catch phrases. "He was going for my gun" "It appeared as if he was reaching for a weapon" or something similarly convenient.

What is everybody saying about the girl not being able to recoverbecause she was drunk?

He DRILLED her. She left her feet, went airborn, and hit her head on a wall. He checked her like he was Trent Williams.

Drunk or sober, she never had a chance to "recover" or maintain her balance, because she got LEVELED.

Glad to see a little more sense coming to this thread, I wonder if it would not gotten so bad if a mod didn't defend the cop and then everyone else was so easy to agree with him.

Probably not, always members on here that bow down to everything the mods say.

Brutality? Definitely not.

Excessive force? Absolutely.

He could have very easily run up and just grabbed her by both arms and pinned against the wall and slap on the cuffs.

He could have, but I dunno. If the person resists so force is justified, I wouldn't criticize a cop for not taking someone down gently. What I wanna know, is did the girl just get up and walk away from punching her own mother/schoolstaff like she was taped doing earlier, or was she just walking back and forth when the cop did an Orakpo impersonation?

Probably not, always members on here that bow down to everything the mods say.

That sounds like liberals / progressives and Team Donkey.

---------- Post added May-9th-2011 at 09:49 AM ----------

Am I wrong or didn't his own boss publicly denounce what he did? So if the cops even said what he did was wrong how are some of you still defending him?

Because I'm not politically correct and do not have to take the company line for PR purposes. Wah freaking wah teen girl had her scared straight moment and its been youtubed. Hopefully it deters others from behaving in a way where they do not have to experience the same thing.

Or how about this? The 15 year old girl should not have been drunk at school in the first place. She should be locked up, along with her mother, father, and whomever bought her the alcohol. The girl already has issues, because she was in an alternative school for bad kids. I am not saying what the cop did was justified, but damn this just makes me wish brith rights were regulated in this country.

Archived