Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Police Brutality, or just doing his job? Video of a 15 year old girl getting DESTROYED by officer

Skins_Fan82

I thought it was quite obvious that the officer stumbled as he pushed her, making him exert more effort than he had planned. Couple that with the girl not bracing herself, or reacting in anyway, and you get an outcome that ended up much worse than it ever should have been. There's nothing wrong with what the cop did, but it does look odd that he's acting like he's racing Usain Bolt when he's simply chasing down a walking girl.

By the way, I don't really understand the insulting remarks about the girl's weight. She definitely has more than enough flab on her stomach, but some of you are acting like she just escaped from SeaWorld. She looks like a healthy weight when her body's covered up . . . A few sets of crunches per day and in a couple months I'd :hump:

I'm kidding . . .

I'd take her as advertised.

Blatant example of a cop abusing his power and using excessive force. A 15 year old gets into a fight starts walking away when the cops come and then gets face first body slammed by a pig shouldn't be okay.

---------- Post added May-6th-2011 at 05:06 PM ----------

Yeah. let's feel sorry for another juvenile deliquent. When will juvies be held accountable for their actions? Too often they are slapped on the wrist by the judicial system and they know they can get away with A LOT more because they are "minors." I feel not one ounce of sympathy for her.

Then lock them up and give them harsher punishments, I get and agree with that, however they don't deserve to be assaulted by someone that's paid to protect, he wasn't protecting anyone by doing that to her.

That's disgusting. The girls, the cops, the people just watching. The only person who wanted to stop it was an old lady? The black girl didn't even seem like she wanted to fight. I had my closest situation to getting in a fight happen last Saturday night. I had an awful day and was seriously looking for a victim. I was walking my dogs, about to go to bed and some tapout shirt wearing douchbag walked up and kicked my dogs. When I told him not to, he called me a faggot and said he would kick my ass. Classy guy. I ended up handing my leashes to a friend, because we were right in front of the bar I work at and all my friends were there meeting my new foster, who was an abused dog. I then had to calm my 350, 6'10" Samoan friend down, before he killed them. But I didn't hit anybody. I'm very proud of myself.

I think this is sort of like the reverse of blaming the victim, i.e. we're focusing not on the behavior of the perpetrato (girl)r, but on the behavior of the cop, but also the cop was wrong (whereas a victim is usually in the right, hence the reversal). I'm going to draw a ven diagram to explain this.

I think this is sort of like the reverse of blaming the victim, i.e. we're focusing not on the behavior of the perpetrato (girl)r, but on the behavior of the cop, but also the cop was wrong (whereas a victim is usually in the right, hence the reversal). I'm going to draw a ven diagram to explain this.

Cops are public servants, not an immature 15 year old girl making a mistake in life. The cops should be held to a higher standard so I see no reason to not go after the cop instead of the girl. This isn't the Rodney King beating, this is a cop taking himself way to serious and assaulting a young girl.

Notice she turns around with her arms slightly raising and he picks up his pace. Looks like he's about to really tackle her then tries to let up a bit and body slams her. From behind, he couldn't see here hands. It seems like once he had a view of them he pulled up some. Hard to say. She could have been subdued easily, but we have a complete different view then he did.

By the way, I don't really understand the insulting remarks about the girl's weight. She definitely has more than enough flab on her stomach, but some of you are acting like she just escaped from SeaWorld. She looks like a healthy weight when her body's covered up . . . A few sets of crunches per day and in a couple months I'd :hump:.

pedobear_drool.jpg

from that angle, it looks like her hands were out of view from the officer's sight. For all he knew she could have had a weapon.

Nothing wrong here.

and you know what.. you never know.. she COULD be part of Al Queda as well. The girl is still alive, ergo the officer didn't go far enough, considering all the possible conceivable trasgressions that might possibly have occurred.

and you know what.. you never know.. she COULD be part of Al Queda as well. The girl is still alive, ergo the officer didn't go far enough, considering all the possible conceivable trasgressions that might possibly have occurred.

Maybe she had anthrax all over her hands. You never know.

Maybe she had anthrax all over her hands. You never know.

Anthrax? A Terrorist? Hardly.

A gun or knife in Arizona? Absolutely.

I will say, just before she got blown up, she started to walk fast and turn a corner, and grab something, (probably a cell phone). From his point of view, it could look like a weapon.

Yeah, you're right. After watching it again, I did notice she pulls something out and has it in her hand.

As she's walking off I think I hear the officer say something but I'm not sure (1:55 - 1:56). She ignores him. Then he starts to run at her. It seems like she's moving something from hand to hand as she walks and is about to put it down her shirt. At that point she felt the officer running at her. She turns around and BAM!!! The officer didn't trip until after contact.

Yeah, you're right. After watching it again, I did notice she pulls something out and has it in her hand.

Cmon - its a cell phone. And the officer was already charging at her.

Look, how many minor disturbances do police officers get called to check out in a day? Is it appropriate to body slam every possible suspect, just to be sure they aren't armed? :doh:

I dont see what matters about her age ?

It would be different if she was perhaps around 10 or less.

I think it is funny that some are talking about what you can hear. Cops typically don't yell at you in this type of instance, they are trained not to escalate the situation.

I believe that the body check was a little much but there is no telling how she would react if not subdued. She was already on the ground fighting her own mother supposedly.

These guys need to protect themselves.

A little much but not brutality in any way.

EDIT: I have only read the first 40 posts in this thread and some of you guys would have locked me up for a situation years ago, for the way I yanked a guy up and tossed him to the side for his behavior towards a woman when she clearly could not defend herself.

I think it is funny that some are talking about what you can hear. Cops typically don't yell at you in this type of instance, they are trained not to escalate the situation.

Well he failed to pay attention in his training. Because body slamming a 15 year old girl who is not resisting or dangerous is escalating the situation.

15 or 100 does not matter. My grandmother would have no problem with taking out an intruder in her home. None.

She is indeed resisting. What did you hear from that video ?

How did it escalate the situation ? Public opinion of protecting people sure, but the immediate situation. Clearly not at all.

Sometimes the only way to learn a lesson is to get knocked on your ass. Maybe I'm old school but getting my butt whooped when I was little definitely made me a humbler person, and I bet it would probably cure some of these kids nowadays of they're unjustified sense of self-entitlement.

For the most part, the only time people learn that there are consequences to they're actions are when they have to face said consequences.

Archived