Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Police Brutality, or just doing his job? Video of a 15 year old girl getting DESTROYED by officer

Skins_Fan82

Zoony,

"Distgusting human filth" is probably over the top.

Just so you guys know. The cop is on administrative leave and under an internal investigation. The school where the girl was serving liquor to other students and assulted her teacher is a school for troubled youth. Neither the girl nor her mother have not filed charges.

Like it or not the cop let his emotions take over in this instant which is unprofessional and was obviously way overboard given the situation. We can say what we want as far as defending cops, and I agree that some go overboard bashing them for doing a rough job for little pay. However, I'm also against people in power abusing their position and having an over inflated ego.

Just watch the guy walking before he takes off after her, if that's not a ****y and arrogant cop I don't know what is.

Zoony,

"Human filth" is probably over the top. .

Maybe so, in hindsight discussing the event on the internet based on a video and a report. But thin-slicing in 5 seconds on the scene, based on the circumstances, is not an unreasonable assumption.

How about not leave the scene when an officer is trying to talk to you? You better believe I'm not going to just calmly walk up to a drunken teenager and grab her by the arm knowing she already assaulted other people. Force must be used, now was it a little much? Maybe. How do you know if the officer hasn't dealt with her before? You don't take calls to a scene that involves a drunken citizen lightly especially when you know she's capable of being dangersous.. Even if she is 15.

How about not leave the scene when an officer is trying to talk to you? You better believe I'm not going to just calmly walk up to a drunken teenager and grab her by the arm knowing she already assaulted other people. Force must be used, now was it a little much? Maybe. How do you know if the officer hasn't dealt with her before? You don't take calls to a scene that involves a drunken citizen lightly especially when you know she's capable of being dangersous.. Even if she is 15.

Now that's just crazy talk. "listen to the police after you've just committed a violent crime" :ols: :ols:

The victim here is the child. The 15 year old sweetheart.

**** the cops, they're all power hungry pigs.

the cop let his emotions take over in this instant which is unprofessional and was obviously way overboard given the situation. .

I agree here too. His body language made it look like he struck her more out of anger than fearing for his own safety. Like his mindset was more along the lines of "did this ***** not hear me?" versus "she poses a threat to my safety, i'm gonna take her down just in case."

and it's not like he simply shoved her a little too hard. he leveled the chick. she left her feet and went airborn, hitting her head on the wall on the way down.

Because the officer's job is to protect the community and to arrest her, not to dish punishment for whatever she has done. That's the job of the court.

That's why even if some ****er shot up several people, cops can't just come and shoot him in the face if he surrenders. That's why this officer is under investigation, and the cops in New Orleans were trying to cover up shooting people in the back after Katrina, you know people who were probably more unpredictable and dangerous than this girl.

Why is zoony the only person on this message board that I cant use the "reply with quote" function for?

Ah it's just as well, nothing he says is ever worth quoting. :silly:

---------- Post added May-6th-2011 at 10:30 AM ----------

Because the officer's job is to protect the community and to arrest her, not to dish punishment for whatever she has done. That's the job of the court.

That's why even if some ****er shot up several people, cops can't just come and shoot him in the face if he surrenders. That's why this officer is under investigation, and the cops in New Orleans were trying to cover up shooting people in the back after Katrina, you know people who were probably more unpredictable and dangerous than this girl.

Ding ding ding.

People seem to want this guy:

2OIHy.jpg

Why is zoony the only person on this message board that I cant use the "reply with quote" function for?

Ah it's just as well, nothing he says is ever worth quoting. :silly:

It's not just you, I can't quote him either. And I don't think it's just him, I can't quote Jumbo either. I don't know whether it's a glitch in the software or they put the settings that way on purpose.

Apparently, alot of people here believe in beating around the bush instead of doing the job and hauling her ass off.

I'm not going to wallow around in the damn street for an hour with some beligerent drunk when I can knock her on her ass, cuff her and load her into the damn car in under ten minutes.

Some of you want to take her by the hand, by her a cup of coffee and wait until she's ready to get in the car.

Sheesh.......

Apparently, alot of people here believe in beating around the bush instead of doing the job and hauling her ass off.

I'm not going to wallow around in the damn street for an hour with some beligerent drunk when I can knock her on her ass, cuff her and load her into the damn car in under ten minutes.

Some of you want to take her by the hand, by her a cup of coffee and wait until she's ready to get in the car.

Sheesh.......

I'll settle for walking up to her and talking to her for, I dunno, 5 freaking seconds, before deciding to slam her into a wall.

No need for that at all she could have gotten SERIOUSLY injured.

She deserves it. She's not a good person. The police have every right to slam people that they decide aren't good people, even if they aren't resisting arrest.

I see the cop protecting the community by subduing a disorderly drunken citizen that was assulting her mother and school staff also leaving the scene of an investigation. She walks away with a bruise and the court will handle her punishment, yes.

Unnecessary force on the cop's part.

She was walking away. Not running, not striking or fighting with the police officer. Just walking away. Again, IMO, the question becomes was that force necessary to secure the situation? No it wasn't necessary. You could've secured the girl using 1/5 of the force that you did.

Definitely suspend the pig without pay for a month or so and thoroughly investigate into firing him.

If he can overuse force like that against a teenage girl, imagine what he might do against a grown man.

She deserves it. She's not a good person. The police have every right to slam people that they decide aren't good people, even if they aren't resisting arrest.

She deserves it for breaking the law in committing a violent crime, then disobeying the police on the scene. If you want to deduce she's not a good person, that's a good bet, but not a sure thing.

And when I say "deserve", I don't mean as punishment. I mean as a way for the police officer on the scene to effectively neutralize the situation and make sure the safety of himself and others aren't at risk. You know, his job.

The rest of your post is strawman drivel.

zoony

She deserves it for breaking the law in committing a violent crime, then disobeying the police on the scene. If you want to deduce she's not a good person, that's a good bet, but not a sure thing.

And when I say "deserve", I don't mean as punishment. I mean as a way for the police officer on the scene to effectively neutralize the situation and make sure the safety of himself and others aren't at risk. You know, his job.

Yes, you do mean "as punishment." It screams out from every word of every post you have made in this thread.

You just aren't being introspective enough to recognise it.

ps - lol, the only time I ever got a ban on the Tailgate was for saying something like that to Art. *hides*

I'm kind of on the fence here. These officer are in Phoenix, where the Most of the drugs coming in from Mexico are staged for distribution in the US . Not to mention the wave of illegal aliens, home invasions, and kidnappings.

Do I condone the actions of this officer in particular? Yes and no, The audio is very hard to hear with the cars racing past. How do we know that she didn't just yell "EFF YOU!" to the cop? you can barely make out the landing after the fall. Plus you can't see what is going on on the ground when the lady in the white car pulled up. The teen was getting to her feet, but apparently went back down to pummel her mother some more.

Somebody please find in the clip where the girl got up and started walking away. I still couldn't see it when the cops showed up.

These cops are dealing with a world of **** in this particular part of the country, and yea, they are probably a lot more on edge than most law enforcement officers. As some have said here, the officer should (and did) get some heat from the department. The girl should be locked up in a rehab (probably already has more than once).

You know who you blame for this?

Mom and Dad.

Why? Because they obviously don't control their child.

A 15 year old is drunk at school and attacking people. Yet it's the COP who's wrong? A bit excessive on his end? Okay. Fine.

Here's the problem with kids these days: They get away with everything.

I agree he didn't need to do all of that. Believe me. But this wouldn't have happened at all if this girl was parented a bit better.

Archived