Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

What conspiracy theories do you buy into even a little bit?

Why are assassins always referred to by their first, middle and last name? Just a question.

It's a part of the conspiracy mannn....

do believe in a NWO of some sort. high power people working behind the scenes doing who knows what.

I don't really say that I believe it, but I think that it is very possible... even highly likely.

JFK.

The magic bullet theory and the line of crap that would have you believe that the bullet was sitting whole,on the Governor's lap.

My Grandfather,my Father and I have hunted big game and when a bullet passes through meat and bone, it ain't coming out whole and in pristine shape, laying nice and neat where you can find it.

I used to love reading about conspiracy theories, but it always made me sad because there really isn'tcrap we can do about any of it if the conspiracies are true. Ive toned down my conspiracy theory enthusiasm, though I do have a question for those skeptical about "if a passenger plane hit the Pentagon or not" conspiracy. Eventhough there were a lot of witnesses, lets throw those out for a second. Even if nobody saw the plane hit the Pentagon, wernt there actual people on that plane? People that lost their life? People with families? Isnt that the confirmation? The lives lost that were on that jet? I guess for all the people (not in this thread necessarily) that say it was a missile, or something else.... what about the people who apparently were on the plane that died? Wouldnt that be enough proof to say that it was a plane that hit the Pentagon and not a missile?

Well I'm guessing the folks with families on the plane would be pretty upset (understandably so) and file litigation. Also, would you want to go down in history as the President who ordered an attack on innocent, unsuspecting Americans. Right call or not, it's a pretty crappy call to have to make. I also remember partisan politics took a break for about two weeks and then it was back to business as usual. With all the other fair and unfair critisisms of Dubya I could just see someone saying "Of course he had it shot down...they were heading for HIS house."

My point in closing: I am only lukewarm about the conspiracy as I don't "strongly believe" the military shot down Flight 93. I merely entertain the notion that they "could have" and certainly understand why no one would want their good name tied to that one. I'm out folks!

i understand entertaining the notion i guess (MUCH moreso than other conspiracies), but i believe i remember Dick Cheney saying the next day (or shortly afterwards) words to the effect of "I authotrized military jets to shoot down hijaked aircraft, but they simply did not get into the air fast enough to make a difference."

---------- Post added April-27th-2011 at 12:47 AM ----------

Again your implying that I've said these things which I haven't and I'm not simply going to stop posting like you said. Sorry but you don't silence me with lies. I don't want to argue with you but when someone is lying like you are about things I NEVER SAID I'm going to stand up for myself. So either prove that I said those things or just stop making up crap about me that aren't true. Thanks

see? i'm in on it. i'm SILENCING HIM WITH LIES.

---------- Post added April-27th-2011 at 12:48 AM ----------

I used to love reading about conspiracy theories, but it always made me sad because there really isn'tcrap we can do about any of it if the conspiracies are true. Ive toned down my conspiracy theory enthusiasm, though I do have a question for those skeptical about "if a passenger plane hit the Pentagon or not" conspiracy. Eventhough there were a lot of witnesses, lets throw those out for a second. Even if nobody saw the plane hit the Pentagon, wernt there actual people on that plane? People that lost their life? People with families? Isnt that the confirmation? The lives lost that were on that jet? I guess for all the people (not in this thread necessarily) that say it was a missile, or something else.... what about the people who apparently were on the plane that died? Wouldnt that be enough proof to say that it was a plane that hit the Pentagon and not a missile?

no, of course not. nothing is ever enough proof. for some reason, NO amount of factual or scientific debunking will ever convince someone that a conspiracy did not occur, once they commit to that belief.

here is a theory i dont believe in, whenever scientists say "that 2 billion years ago, _____________ happened."
What is the blank you are referring to? Are you suggesting that evolution is a conspiracy? :ols:

Yeah, I'm curious what that one means.

I also know that I probably shouldn't even ask this, but are the people saying "the moon landing" being serious here? The moon landing? Still?

I have never heard the Pearl Harbor one in my life, and it may be the most retarded conspiracy ever. Saying that he purposely kept ships away is true, BECAUSE WE THOUGHT THE JAPANESE WOULD ATTACK MANILLA BAY in the PHILLIPINES!!!!! Learn your history.

Holy ****. That seriously needs its own thread. Speechless. Disgusted. Are there any federal laws on the books to stop this horse ****?

Haven't done any research, but since Texas obviously changed some laws (according to the article) to allow Pickens to create an 8-acre municipality (population 2) that will allow him to drain a huge aquifer, does that mean anyone can do the same, or do you have to give 1.2 million to Texas state legislators?

I also know that I probably shouldn't even ask this, but are the people saying "the moon landing" being serious here? The moon landing? Still?

Wouldn't be the first for that.

http://www.extremeskins.com/showthread.php?9871-Moon-landing-a-hoax/page6

Or JFK

http://www.extremeskins.com/showthread.php?242801-New-evidence-suggests-second-shooter-killed-RFK

Or for 9/11

http://www.extremeskins.com/showthread.php?143221-Here-s-a-good-argument-against-the-9-11-Conspiracy-Theorists

The moon landing is my favorite conspiracy theory. People's deaths aren't involved in anyway. It's a cute conspiracy.

(And it's utter bull****.)

Archived