Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Playstation 3 Network (PSN) Down

PSUHeckler

I wonder if Osama had an account. :paranoid:

this is all starting to come together now. I think it was the CIA that hacked the system after they got a tip that Bin Laden liked to play Little Big Planet 2. Then it simply was a matter of searching user names and password lists for key words/phrases like "jihad" and "deathtoUS", to figure out what PSN ID Osama was using.

I can't believe this is still going on. Lack of Netflix is killing me.

Have you ever tried Filecrop or novamov? They have pretty much everything that you can think of. The only reason that I even signed up for Netflix was for the documentaries/ tv shows, mainly No Reservations and Man vs. Wild.

You don't have to sign into PSN to get to Netflix. If you click on the Netflix icon it will ask you to sign into PSN. Just keep hitting the button to try to sign into PSN, meanwhile netflix will be loading up in the background.

You should see the Netflix icon's and buttons display after you try to sign into PSN 2 or 3 times.

Then cancel out of the PSN sign in screen and you have netflix.

You don't have to sign into PSN to get to Netflix. If you click on the Netflix icon it will ask you to sign into PSN. Just keep hitting the button to try to sign into PSN, meanwhile netflix will be loading up in the background.

You should see the Netflix icon's and buttons display after you try to sign into PSN 2 or 3 times.

Then cancel out of the PSN sign in screen and you have netflix.

Man that doesn't work for me at all. I even tried it once more hoping it would. Maybe my PS3 hates me or something. I can get Que up I can even see how far I got in some movies I didn't finish, but every time I try to play them I get that damn message saying I need to be signed in to PSN.

At the very least the PS3 Internet Browser is still working fine so....yea. T-T

I've read on the Homefront forums that Sony has said Thursday. But i've also seen posts saying Friday....

It's been two weeks today, fyi. And even though this break from online gameplay has given me more time to spend with my wife, the whole "quality time" thing is getting old fast. I'm ready to shoot somebody in the face and then tell them about it. :)

I believe that the bird is the word.

The bird has the word, the bird is not the word. ;)

I've read on the Homefront forums that Sony has said Thursday. But i've also seen posts saying Friday....

It's been two weeks today, fyi. And even though this break from online gameplay has given me more time to spend with my wife, the whole "quality time" thing is getting old fast. I'm ready to shoot somebody in the face and then tell them about it. :)

x's 100

I feel ya bro if I have to hear another "wifes day" story I'm gonna lose it, I don't wanna hear how my wifes day is or was I swear I can't get a peep in. I just wanna drink a bud light and play something online.

x's 100

I feel ya bro if I have to hear another "wifes day" story I'm gonna lose it, I don't wanna hear how my wifes day is or was I swear I can't get a peep in. I just wanna drink a bud light and play something online.

I feel bad for you guys. I just never had the money for a PS3 readily available or Id be right there with you guys. Is this situation forcing anyones hand at buying ranother console? Do most of you guys already own a different console and are just switching systems until PS3 comes back online? Between this and the poker sites going down, I have a buddy in some serious withdrawl!

x's 100

LOLOL. what's ur screen name, bro? Ill add you and we can kill people together. :)

I feel bad for you guys. I just never had the money for a PS3 readily available or Id be right there with you guys. Is this situation forcing anyones hand at buying ranother console? Do most of you guys already own a different console and are just switching systems until PS3 comes back online? Between this and the poker sites going down, I have a buddy in some serious withdrawl!

I used to have a 360 but I ended up sellling it I never got used to the controller I like ps3 controller better. So I probably won't buy a different console just gotta stick it out I guess, if I get really bored or sick of the wife ill force myself to play my super nintendo. I heard about the poker sites I bet people are bugged with that too.

LOLOL. what's ur screen name, bro? Ill add you and we can kill people together. :)

I think I got ya on friends list ill message you on psn whenever its up. I play with Huey at times or shall I say PLAYED. Whenever this thing is up and running we gotta put in work.

5CkLlIVpp_Q

im pretty sure i was the best TW 2 player that ever lived. loved the series overall, looking forward to this one.

if you havent played the series, its not really about the graphics or physics in the game, its about the fun. ive never played a game that was as consistenly as fun as some of the TW games. the storyline is also pretty dark.

the mulitplayer looks really interesting. 16 person multiplayer with objectives, its gonna be intense.

I think I got ya on friends list ill message you on psn whenever its up. I play with Huey at times or shall I say PLAYED. Whenever this thing is up and running we gotta put in work.

sounds good man. whenever the network is back up, i'm gonna be online for like 5 hours straight :ols:

Archived