Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Playstation 3 Network (PSN) Down

PSUHeckler

No wonder you stopped playing "Words" with me. Thought you were just being scared.

Nope, I've been playing words regularly even with finals but it looks like our game froze up, it says that it's still your turn. I'll start up a new one.

For the record, I was 217-198 and I had a 40 point word waiting.

Add me Huey_PQ not really good at MK though

If you've played fighting games for awhile, the controls aren't that difficult to understand. They all pretty much follow the same concept, as far as button commands/placement, etc are concerned. My handle is hotsaus26

If it wasn't for the blu-ray player, I'd be trading in my PS3 for a 360

---------- Post added May-12th-2011 at 08:20 AM ----------

I'm going to get on the MK with some friends this weekend, so that should be pretty fun. I do feel bad for the guys that strictly play online. That's gotta be tough.

I liked the new MK. Sho Khan was hard as crap at the end though. Fun game.

If it wasn't for the blu-ray player, I'd be trading in my PS3 for a 360

---------- Post added May-12th-2011 at 08:20 AM ----------

I liked the new MK. Sho Khan was hard as crap at the end though. Fun game.

I found I was subconsciously intimidated by him, that since he was the last boss I had talked myself into believing he was going to be God like..

Then when I beat him on the second try I thought.. wtf is this??

He's really a little cupcake compared to say "hidden Noob" on Expert.. whoa. that's a hard fight!

I found I was subconsciously intimidated by him, that since he was the last boss I had talked myself into believing he was going to be God like..

Then when I beat him on the second try I thought.. wtf is this??

He's really a little cupcake compared to say "hidden Noob" on Expert.. whoa. that's a hard fight!

It didn't take me as long to beat him as some others. I saw a few that said it them 4 hours to beat him, it took me maybe 30-45 minutes. Once you develope a strategy of constantly teleporting so you can get behind him and throw some uppercuts and combos, he's really not that tough.

Archived