Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Playstation 3 Network (PSN) Down

PSUHeckler

I play on Xbox, but for some reason I always do well at COD after extended breaks from playing. Just fixed the damn Xbox (it's stripped down to where I could remove the disc drive), I literally wasn't playing the game for the same length as you PS3'ers.

Hopefully they bring back the Nuketown 24/7 lobby this weekend, they didn't for Xbox during the double XP weekend. Might be because they didn't want to make your community feel any more ripped than you already were.

Anyway, like I eluded to, when I take breaks from Black Ops it helps keep the game fresh. This happened on my first game back in weeks:

fNc6v-1b-LI

Scavenger Pro + Warlord Pro + Nuketown = EPIC WIN.

Just go around throwing Grenades and Nova Gasses everywhere. haha

Dude, that sounds like pure win. Imagine the chaos if you got your entire party to use that same tactic. :ols:

and imagine the RAGE in the lobby afterwards :ols:

Thanks SF82,

Nuketown 24/7 was combined with double XP weekends twice already (not to rub it in).

* February 4-6, 2011

* March 5-7, 2011

Two weekends ago there was also double XP, but no Nuketown 24/7...which left me a little disappointed. Hoping that it's just because they didn't want to leave you guys out...perhaps we'll see it this weekend? Speculation only.

did you guys play last night? Man, we were packing most of the night. And when we finally got time to play, the wife begged me to play Homefront.

Hopefully i'll be able to get in some Blops tonight.

I'll be on tonight, for a good few hours. Hopefully my game doesn't freeze up like it did 3 times yesterday. :mad:

Archived