Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Royal Wedding: Why???

Teller

epic rant, wish I'd written it.

And don't even get me started on the fact that we Americans came here to get AWAY from these douchewaggers. If you watch even a SECOND of that wedding, you are urinating on the graves of all those brave men who died fighting the world's only super power so that we could HAVE a country.

And don't give me that, "Oh, it's about the fairytale stories of princes and princesses." Seriously? Y'all don't get the Disney Channel? Call your cable provider, pony up the cash, and prince and princess yourself to damn death!

Yah I don't get it.

We threw the tea overboard, we drink coffee instead.

Cricket? **** that and **** you, your highness. We invented baseball.

Rugby? Shove it directly up your royal ass. We invented football.

Yet, for some reason, a million + ****tards in this country can't seem to get enough of the Royal Family. I think these are the same people that watch Jay Leno.

---------- Post added April-18th-2011 at 10:37 AM ----------

Wouldn't it be great if the other Prince fell in love with a minority woman and wanted to marry her? Can you imagine the royal family trying to tiptoe around that without looking like the racists they are?

We threw the tea overboard, we drink coffee instead.

Cricket? **** that and **** you, your highness. We invented baseball.

Rugby? Shove it directly up your royal ass. We invented football.

Yet, for some reason, a million + ****tards in this country can't seem to get enough of the Royal Family. I think these are the same people that watch Jay Leno.

Baseball and football owe pretty obvious debts to the English games rounders and rugby, respectively. We made substantial changes, but basically just created our own flavors of what the English had.

Same thing with the royals. We've created our own -- just a lot more of them. A lot of ours ascend into fame from inconspicuous beginnings instead of by birthright, but actually we have a lot of both types. And for some reason, tens of millions of ****tards in this country can't seem to get enough of them.

So it's not hard to figure out why many of the same folks who fawn over our own vacuous, goofy-rich American royalty would fawn over the UK's as well. It's all just more water in the same pail.

But I have to agree with you that Jay Leno absolutely sucks. Aside from the evident need for an uninteresting, bland, hopelessly unfunny program for retirees to fall asleep to, he offers nothing. NOTHING.

Were Kate Middleton charming, intelligent, beautiful, well educated, and black, I do wonder what would happen with all of this.

I'll readily admit I'm totally excited for the royal wedding!!! I will be watching it live, in the middle of the night!!

I'm excited for the following reasons:

1) I absolutely adored Princess Diana when I was younger. I thought she had a great spirit and to this day, I love looking at pictures of her wedding. Prince Charles is a dick, but I've always kept up on Princess Diana's 2 sons after her death....I don't know why, but her tragic death really impacted me and still does, to this day.

2) I love Kate Middleton! Her smile, the stories I read about her...her personality and kind spirit remind me a lot of Diana. She's really a pretty regular girl and from what I hear, not arrogant or jerky in the least...so she's endeared herself to me.

3) I like fashion and I really like seeing what outfits Kate wears...so I am excited to see which dress she chooses to wear and the decorations for the wedding!

4) I guess it is kind of like a fairytale, although I am not stupid enough to think they will live perfect fairytale lives ever after. But I'm excited for her!

So, seriously. Is this something that only women dig? Would you guys say "most" women are interested? Is it some sort of envy, bred from the fact that they were promised heroes on white stallions, and got beer guzzlers on their white asses?

Like penis envy, only with princes. :ols:;)

How appropriate this thread was created just a few days before the anniversary of the Battle at Lexington and Concord (which is tomorrow, by the way). I'm sure they appreciate taking a bullet in the ass so we could oggle over the British Crown still after over 200 years.

:pfft:

Aww stop hating hog, Just because the Prince will someday look into his chambermaid and wife's eyes after a royal roll in the hay and say.

"It's good to be the King." is no reason to be jealous.

That quote might fly over generation Ipod's and Blackberry babies' heads if they haven't seen History of the World. :)

---------- Post added April-18th-2011 at 06:09 PM ----------

Honorary Hog,

I do disapprove of certain weddings in the USA though some people seem okay with two Queens exchanging nuptials. :D:rolleyes:

So, seriously. Is this something that only women dig? Would you guys say "most" women are interested? Is it some sort of envy, bred from the fact that they were promised heroes on white stallions, and got beer guzzlers on their white asses?

Like penis envy, only with princes. :ols:;)

I asked my wife tonight. She is indeed interested.

If you want to see an out-of-work leech get married to a gold-digger why not just follow Tom Arnold or something

Archived