Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Season Ticket Renewals

bryantlc

I am with you 100%... I am hoping that they dont go up..> you never know they could have some stupid reasoning... I dont see them going up until we start winning again and "making" the playoffs LOL
I wouldn't be surprized if we make it a full ten years w/ out a price hike on GAs. Its already been five years and there's no sign of the market improving for the owners.

Truth on both, I'll keep my seats..at least for the time being. The minute I get rid of them is the minute I wish I hadn't. :)

The Redskins' secondary ticket market is officially dead. This is not a joke. I wish I could post a photo of my confirmation e-mail, but I am doing this on my phone.

At 11:51 p.m. Saturday night (12/3) I bought two tickets for the Jets game in Sec. 301, Row 16. That is Zone A clubs at midfield. The price? $75 per seat. Have to pick them up at StubHub window tmrw. I know clubs never sell close to face (I have two in 337), but jeez.

I almost, didn't have the energy, prepared a "season ticket cost" for the non season ticket holder this year. I was going to total what it would have cost me to go to every game and no regular season. Just to show the savings.

Not only was I offered cheap seats, but I got free seats to one game.

I am sure my ticket prices would have been amazing :)

I haven't received any ticket offers this week from the TO. Maybe the Pats don't turn in their extra tix. :silly:

Prices on Stubhub are about 80% higher this week for the Pats than they were this time last week for the Jets.

There seem to be more Loges available this week than any other game this year. Lowest listing is $129 and probably the best deal in the stadium right now IMO.

I haven't received any ticket offers this week from the TO. Maybe the Pats don't turn in their extra tix. :silly:

Prices on Stubhub are about 80% higher this week for the Pats than they were this time last week for the Jets.

There seem to be more Loges available this week than any other game this year. Lowest listing is $129 and probably the best deal in the stadium right now IMO.

I received emails for player returns yesterday Dec. 6th. Also noticed the Loge seats and prices.. great deal!

I received emails for player returns yesterday Dec. 6th. Also noticed the Loge seats and prices.. great deal!

I got it to.

Dear Redskins Fan,

Due to Visiting Player Ticket Returns, a very limited number of General Admission tickets are available for the Redskins vs. Patriots game on December 11th. Ticket prices start at $64 (plus tax). If you are interested in purchasing tickets for the Redskins vs. Patriots game at face value, please click here.

Due to the limited number of tickets, we expect they will be sold out quickly. For more information and to purchase Inside-the-Beltway parking, contact the Redskins Ticket Office at 301-276-6050.

I get our point. I should of said I think they will go up. I think this will be cause Luck is suppose to be the Greatest QB coming out of college. Or you get the Heismen winning QB. We all know we got a money hunger owner that when he smells money he is going to run after it.

The loge seats are almost ALWAYS a great deal. They are priced $300 until the week of the game, which of course is ridiculous, and then they drop precipitously around monday or tuesday. For every game this year - even the Cowboys - there were plenty of loge tickets at $150 or less.

The loge seats are almost ALWAYS a great deal. They are priced $300 until the week of the game, which of course is ridiculous, and then they drop precipitously around monday or tuesday. For every game this year - even the Cowboys - there were plenty of loge tickets at $150 or less.

Even with the great loge deals for big games like the Cowboys; I have never, and I mean NEVER seen the loge level more than half full.

Even with the great loge deals for big games like the Cowboys; I have never, and I mean NEVER seen the loge level more than half full.

I was there for the Cowboys game, and it was WELL more than half full. I'd venture to say it was at least 80%, maybe more. People were showing up well into the 2nd quarter.

Edited by Crazy Levi

I get our point. I should of said I think they will go up. I think this will be cause Luck is suppose to be the Greatest QB coming out of college. Or you get the Heismen winning QB. We all know we got a money hunger owner that when he smells money he is going to run after it.

Almost every owner is money hungry, but Snyder and every other owner also knows that if you raise ticket prices too much, you'll kill demand. Since demand already seems way down right now, I don't expect Snyder will increase prices next year either.

my plan is to continue to upgrade my seats while the team is down. hopefully, with decreased demand the way it is, i can be at decent LL seats for 2013 and the team will be good.

i didn't say it was a smart plan, just that it is my current plan.

I am hoping that i keep on with my tickets so maybe in the future I can make 25 cents off a ticket if i sell it haha

---------- Post added December-7th-2011 at 01:40 PM ----------

my plan is to continue to upgrade my seats while the team is down. hopefully, with decreased demand the way it is, i can be at decent LL seats for 2013 and the team will be good.

I have sorta have adopted that plan, except I got moved to LL this year :) after 1 year !! I am hoping to get closer to the sidelines next year....

hey hey....shhh don't say that to loud....that's my plan as well......LOL

why? i am going to the games like you now at 1/5 of the price and i still manage to get better LL seats or UL seats when the redskins get good for face value

Im still picking up tix in the after market to go to the ga,e, that one ticket is just to get seating in case the skins turn into the packers. :)

Single ticket package gets sold at the beginning of the season

---------- Post added December-7th-2011 at 10:44 PM ----------

I did this last year and moved to section 142. The downside is you sit by yourself. The upside is you sit by yourself :)

Haha, Dan Snyder promised me he would let me add a seat to my account if I'd like. He is swell:)

---------- Post added December-7th-2011 at 10:44 PM ----------

I did this last year and moved to section 142. The downside is you sit by yourself. The upside is you sit by yourself :)

Haha, Dan Snyder promised me he would let me add a seat to my account if I'd like. He is swell:)

I watched a video earlier of some Dodgers fans unboxing their season tickets and they were given a Dodger 2011 Season Ticket Holder bag, kind of like what they sell in the grocery stores for Going Green and all that. They also were given Redskins rally towels.

Has anyone ever felt that the Redskins should do this? Have they before?

Just got an email offer to my waiting list account for more Kenny Chesney this summer. My STH email account didn't get the offer.

The Redskins are providing you a unique opportunity to buy seats before tickets go on sale to the general public. This special Redskins Friends & Family pre-sale starts on Friday, December 9 at 10:00 am. To purchase tickets at 10 am on Friday, simply click here and enter password REDSKINS in the Promotion & Special Offers section.

Spread the holiday joy! Simply forward this email offer to your friends and family members so they can purchase tickets before the public sale on Friday, December 16 at 10:00 am.

Kenny Chesney & Tim McGraw Brothers of the Sun Tour- August 12, 2012- Don't miss it!