Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Season Ticket Renewals

bryantlc

If you sign up for a Redskins Mastercard you can get 6 months interest free on your season ticket purchases. I signed up for the card just to do that each year. it's essentially the same thing...you just pay the redskins in full with the card and then pay mastercard over the next 6 months.

The Forty Niners just released their PSL prices for the new stadium and people are freaking out.

http://forums.49ers.com/messageboard/showthread.php?t=126132

Perfect timing with the first playoff game in nearly a decade happening this weekend. The Niners have yet to break ground on this new stadium, but it looks like they're getting close.

Ouch! Those are some hefty PSLs and seat cost increases. Just one more reason for all the non STHs chirping for a new Redskins stadium to just STFU. If PSLs arrive for the Redskins, they better plan to have a 35,000 seat stadium because guys like me will stop buying season tickets. And we probably won't be able to purchase single game tickets on the street because the total ticket cost will be too high.

I just logged on to my account ... This is a copy and paste in plain text of the image, but it looks like they are getting ready for invoices. When I click on Pay Now, however, it takes me to the error page saying, "Sorry, your request could not be completed at this time."

Note the April 1 due date.

2012 Invoice

Account Details

Total Invoice Amount: US $2553.00 Pay Now

Overdue Amount: US $0.00

Next Payment Amount: ( Due Date April 1, 2012) US $2553.00

Outstanding Balance: US $2553.00

Amount Paid to Date: US $0.00

after all is said and done, for the money i much prefer to watch the game on my hd tv.. saw 7 or 8 games at rfk back in the late 80' and early 90's. and saw one game at fed ex from a corporate box in the corner of the end zone..it was great at rfk, but fed ex field is sterile compared to rfk not the same feeling.. but id rather stay at home for the rip off prices of a ticket

Ouch! Those are some hefty PSLs and seat cost increases. Just one more reason for all the non STHs chirping for a new Redskins stadium to just STFU. If PSLs arrive for the Redskins, they better plan to have a 35,000 seat stadium because guys like me will stop buying season tickets. And we probably won't be able to purchase single game tickets on the street because the total ticket cost will be too high.

The price will only go as high as the market will bear. Sports fans have proven again and again that they'll pay nearly anything to attend games, so you can't really complain about owners looking to maximize profit. Fans drive up costs, not owners. If you want to see lower prices, do your part and stop buying tickets.

The price will only go as high as the market will bear. Sports fans have proven again and again that they'll pay nearly anything to attend games, so you can't really complain about owners looking to maximize profit. Fans drive up costs, not owners. If you want to see lower prices, do your part and stop buying tickets.

What you write is true. However, the owners have themselves to blame when half the stadium is filled with Steeler fans, Giant fans, Eagle fans, etc. or empty seats. We see it a lot here in DC because DC is made up of so many people from other parts of the country. But watch games on Sunday and many stadiums are over run by the visiting team and/or empty seats.

Seats are being bought by corporations and brokers who can no longer resell or give away the seats when the teams do poorly. PSLs just force even more "average joe" fans out and attract brokers and corporations/companies which destroys your steady diehard stadium fans and your home field advantage. Too easy and much cheaper to stay at home and watch the home team on the 50" HDTV. I don't blame fans for giving up their season tickets. I am getting very close to giving up also. PSLs would make my decision very easy.

What you write is true. However, the owners have themselves to blame when half the stadium is filled with Steeler fans, Giant fans, Eagle fans, etc. or empty seats. We see it a lot here in DC because DC is made up of so many people from other parts of the country. But watch games on Sunday and many stadiums are over run by the visiting team and/or empty seats.

Seats are being bought by corporations and brokers who can no longer resell or give away the seats when the teams do poorly. PSLs just force even more "average joe" fans out and attract brokers and corporations/companies which destroys your steady diehard stadium fans and your home field advantage. Too easy and much cheaper to stay at home and watch the home team on the 50" HDTV. I don't blame fans for giving up their season tickets. I am getting very close to giving up also. PSLs would make my decision very easy.

I seriously doubt owners care too much when paying customers give them money by buying tickets, regardless of what team they're rooting for. Sure, owners will say they want their fans to fill the seats, but everyone's money is the same color, so as long as the seats are sold, they probably don't care too much.

As for brokers, they're not setting the market, they're merely responding to it. If brokers buy blocks of tickets to an event, it's because they expect demand to be strong, not because they think they can create or increase demand. Brokers are as much subject to supply and demand as the average fan is. Back in the year Strasburg debuted for the Nats, the first game he was supposed to pitch sold out quickly, only to have the team move his debut back a few games. I then got tickets to that first game for something like 80% off face value from a broker who was faced with selling a ton of tickets to a game few people wanted to attend anymore.

Just logged on and paid the invoice in full....

Thank you! Your payment has been successfully processed. Your order confirmation number is XXXXXXX

Paid in FULL...now bring me a QB!!!

:) Make that a QB who consistently wins games for the next 10 - 15 years.

Edited by SkinsNatsFan

They just updated my account with my invoice to pay. The seat upgrades are set later correct? Around June and what not? Would like to move closer to the 50, but at the same time my current section has loyal fans, always there and great to talk to. Would hate to move in an area full of idiots or people who sell their seats the moment one loss happens.

They dont really give you an option. 1st year i had ST i was in the 400 level 7 rows up on the 10. I upgraded and im in the end zone now sure, but i am on the aisle, and dont upgrade because i like the aisle. You could always call and see if they can move you, i heard it has worked for some people. But, i was told that its "automatic" and they cant tell me where i will be. However, this year i am going to call and talk to them, because i might drop my season tickets anyway. its just becoming too much $. Good luck!

I've read through the last couple of pages, and I'm kind of in and out of connectivity due to orders from Uncle Sam.... has anyone heard anything on any special offers this year (similar to Notre Dame v Maryland, soccer, or Kenny Chesney like last season)?

I've read through the last couple of pages, and I'm kind of in and out of connectivity due to orders from Uncle Sam.... has anyone heard anything on any special offers this year (similar to Notre Dame v Maryland, soccer, or Kenny Chesney like last season)?

There were some pamphlets along with the ticket order form about a concert, the WVU-JMU game, and the VT-Cincinnati game, but only stated that season ticket holders would get first dibs.

No mention of any freebies like last year that I saw.

...after last year - would anybody really trust them to give them anything other than the event with the lowest tickets sales? Last year, it seemed like most everybody got Kenny Chesney tickets whether they wanted them or not.

BTW, looks like they added some options to the upgrade list. For instance, if you have an aisle seat, you can specify that you want to upgrade, but only if you can stay on the aisle.

Green parking is still $350 for the season. If it wasn't for the ES tailgate, I would be tempted to drop the pass.

BTW, looks like they added some options to the upgrade list. For instance, if you have an aisle seat, you can specify that you want to upgrade, but only if you can stay on the aisle.

I have aisle seats and would like the upgrade but am afraid of the T.O messing it up and me losing my aisle location, you think that's possible?