Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Season Ticket Renewals

bryantlc

just got mine today.

seems a bit early, but whatever.

---------- Post added January-16th-2012 at 10:46 AM ----------

so the upgrade options are:

if you're in rows 1-15 in the upper level you should choose to move to lower level endzone

if you're in rows 16+ in the upper level you should choose to move to the lower section in your level

so i'm in row 16 in the upper level

what happens if I choose to move to endzone ? :)

(i'm going to call them later today and discuss this with them, but wanted to see if anyone else already has.)

lol, decisions...

I'm trying to find how much it would cost to move up from row 29 to the top 15 or so. If it comes out to a couple of hundred per ticket, I'll jump, but if it's closer to $1000, I'll have to pass with another little one on the way.

I am looking through my paperwork from last year and haven't been able to find anything on specific prices for section and the website really doesn't get into the pricing either (unless I am looking in the wrong spot).

MTH or anyone else.... do you guys have any idea or can you point me in the right direction?

Edited by DC9

What section are you trying to move up in?

At this point i believe the pricing structure breaks down like this:

endzone upper level - 64

sideline upper level rows 16+ - 64

sideline upper level rows 1-15 - 79 (maybe 76?)

lower level GA - 99

edit: interesting thing... i was in the endzone 44$ seats last year (the sections that have since been removed). so i was moved to 64$ seating and was only required to pay 44$. This year they're still 44$, which was not what i was expecting...

Edited by tshile

I'm in 408, row 29 right now, I am trying to move down to the first 15 rows. I think I qualify as the "sidelines" even though I am kind of rounding the bend there, lol. I appreciate the numbers there, bro.

So, being as bad at math as I am, just checking, but it looks like a $15 increase per ticket, per game?

Same thing happened to me with the move, I was in 411 and the ticket office only required me to pay the $44 price. But I would love to not have to worry about climbing those stairs.... geeze louise...

Edited by DC9

edit: interesting thing... i was in the endzone 44$ seats last year (the sections that have since been removed). so i was moved to 64$ seating and was only required to pay 44$. This year they're still 44$, which was not what i was expecting...

Thats a good thing you bring up... I have a buddy that was in the same section as you that hasnt gotten his renewals yet... I will pass this along...

Looking at the seating chart I believe you're considered sideline.

Yeah, thats going to be the increase. so 150$ a year per seat not including taxes/fees.

Thanks for the help, definately worth the upgrade in my opinion.

What section are you trying to move up in?

At this point i believe the pricing structure breaks down like this:

endzone upper level - 64

sideline upper level rows 16+ - 64

sideline upper level rows 1-15 - 79 (maybe 76?)

lower level GA - 99

My recollection was the Redskins said that if you were forced to move to a higher price seat, you got to keep the lower price until you volunteer to move elsewhere. As long as you stay where you are, you keep paying $44 per seat. If you choose to upgrade, you pay the normal cost for your new seats.

---------- Post added January-16th-2012 at 02:29 PM ----------

Re-upped with March, April and May payments. You're given the opportunity to specify your upgrade preferences when you go through the payment process.

Danny has sucked me in for another year, too. We damn well start winning or I may have to use my entertainment money elsewhere. Getting real hard to justify the expense even as a die hard fan.

I have to admit I am wavering on renewing or not. Last year I was upgraded to lower level endzone and loved the seats. I would like to keep the seats and hopefully in a few years make it to the lower level sideline. Just don't know if I can justify the cost.

Paying full price for 2 preseason games I don't attend and can't sell is the biggest drawback to me. I guess I have until April to decide.

Yeah. It's a tough sell.

I know it's a common to hear about people 'giving up' on the team, and it normally comes along with some question of your fandom...

but it's really really hard to justify signing up for 10 games (2 preseason) when you know tickets will be available if they're good or not.

i do it because i (now) go to all the games, and would rather do it this way then buying it on craigslist or ebay or anywhere else. admittedly its lazyness and stupidity.

Thanks for the help, definately worth the upgrade in my opinion.

Upper Sidelines with tax are $70 and lower sidelines with tax are $87. So $17 per game per seat. $170 for one ticket, $340 for 2. If you are in row 29, worth the upgrade. The other option would be to try to move closer to the 50 and stay in the upper rows (16-29). You got to figure if you move towards the 50, you can't move any higher than you already are.

---------- Post added January-16th-2012 at 09:56 PM ----------

My recollection was the Redskins said that if you were forced to move to a higher price seat, you got to keep the lower price until you volunteer to move elsewhere. As long as you stay where you are, you keep paying $44 per seat. If you choose to upgrade, you pay the normal cost for your new seats.

>> Make sure you have this in writing. I bet in 5-10 years, they won't be willing to give you this deal any more.

[/color]My recollection was the Redskins said that if you were forced to move to a higher price seat, you got to keep the lower price until you volunteer to move elsewhere. As long as you stay where you are, you keep paying $44 per seat. If you choose to upgrade, you pay the normal cost for your new seats.

>> Make sure you have this in writing. I bet in 5-10 years, they won't be willing to give you this deal any more.

I could be wrong, but I thought they said that this was only going to be for two years or thereabouts.

I've read through the last couple of pages, and I'm kind of in and out of connectivity due to orders from Uncle Sam.... has anyone heard anything on any special offers this year (similar to Notre Dame v Maryland, soccer, or Kenny Chesney like last season)?

Evidently they are not doing that this year. Last summer I was really on the fence about renewing, and free tickets to Manchester United made a big difference in my decision to re-up.

I have to admit I am wavering on renewing or not. Last year I was upgraded to lower level endzone and loved the seats. I would like to keep the seats and hopefully in a few years make it to the lower level sideline. Just don't know if I can justify the cost.

Paying full price for 2 preseason games I don't attend and can't sell is the biggest drawback to me. I guess I have until April to decide.

Me as well...I'm actually debating about selling the entire ST package for face value or at least half the season....(5 games).....or I may just not renew..as my Son is getting into hunting now and I want a new crossbow LOL....my thinking is we have a better time out hunting then at any Skins games......

..... Starting to sound like the stadium will be half full for the opening game......

Ticket renewal arrived in the mail yesterday. I haven't decided on renewal. Still have time.

One thing I do know is that the stadium will not be half full for the opening game or any other game. First the opponents living in the area or region or east of the Mississippi have proven over the last several years that they are willing to fill in the seats and turn the games into a home game for their team if the Skin fans aren't interested; secondly, Snyder will never let a game be "blacked out".... The Cowboy owners would ride him to the end of time if that happened.

why won't some of you buy season tickets on ebay or craigslist after the preseason ends? best strategy if you want tickets for every game

...or just call the ticket office after the preseason games and explain that you have changed your mind about your season tickets and would like to renew (dollars to donuts they have something available). Heck, the difference between buying lower level end zone seats for 10 games (roughly $2160 for 2 seats) and Zone D Clubs for 8 games (roughly $3,184 for 2 seats -- $199 per seat) is only about a $1K difference. Plus, the club seats come with orange parking.

No mention of the 400 level party decks in the ST renewal pack. You'd think they'd want to promote that if it were actually going to happen this year.

I think they learned a lesson last year with a concept but no details. Last I heard, PG County was holding up plans. Wonder if the Skins got over the county's objections.

"Im on the fence"

"I havent decided"

"I dont know"

I love you semi-Redskin fans! Thanks to you, my season tickets get better every season!

The Redskins have made vast improvements to the stadium, and the overall game day experience, every year. Yet for the 5th year in a row, tickets have not increased in price. You think Dan Snyder is the reason we are not winning? You are totally wrong.

Keep giving up on every facet of the team, try and spread the blame to everyone involved in the team.

Don't renew your tickets. Give other Redskins fans the chance to buy them. One of these days, it will be impossible to get Redskin tickets or at a decent price. You will wish you kept them.

This is my 12th season. From row 29 in 442, to row 8 section 138 for this season. Quitters like above, I thank you for the serious upgrades!

Yet for the 5th year in a row, tickets have not increased in price.

Actually, its been six years. However, the team is now boasting of seven years.

"The Washington Redskins are pleased to announce that general admission season ticket prices will remain unchanged for the 7th consecutive season." says the ST renewal invoice sent out this week.

Prices were last raised in Jan of 06 for the upcoming season, but this is the Snyder Skins where truths are stretched. But whatever. We have cheap tix and any of our fans can come to our games which is a good thing.

Any incentive for paying early this year? Last year we got soccer tickets, right? I'm thinking of just waiting until the last minute to pay this year since I'm not interested in moving.

This is the last year of my Club contract. I am hoping to get 4 in a row in my lower section next year so I still have 4 seats when the clubs drop off. Wonder how easy that will be..

Actually, its been six years. However, the team is now boasting of seven years.

"The Washington Redskins are pleased to announce that general admission season ticket prices will remain unchanged for the 7th consecutive season." says the ST renewal invoice sent out this week.

Prices were last raised in Jan of 06 for the upcoming season, but this is the Snyder Skins where truths are stretched. But whatever. We have cheap tix and any of our fans can come to our games which is a good thing.

2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011 and 2012 is seven seasons.

Edited by C.Taylor