Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Season Ticket Renewals

bryantlc

I saw a sign Sunday saying "New Bigger Size" at the beer stands selling the $9 beers. So what size are they now selling?

And you cannot just go by the cost per cup. You have to compare cost per oz. Some stadiums sell cheaper beer; but they sell 12 oz or 15 oz cups. Skins were selling 20 oz draft cups at one time. The cost per oz was actually middle of the 32 stadium NFL pack a few years ago when I last did a comparsion.

Edited by SonnyandSam
corrected cup size

It's going to take a lot to be deader than the Buccaneers game last year. Bad team playing team without many fans in the cold rain. I saw listing on Craigslit like: "Buy my green parking pass for $40 and get 4 tickets free." It was insane.

I got the same package (4 tickets and green parking) to that game for FREE from a hospitality industry rep who literally could not GIVE AWAY Redskins tickets to any of her clients. That's what the team had sunk to at that point last year.

---------- Post added November-8th-2011 at 03:26 PM ----------

Vikings game already looking very soft on stubhub. These may go lower than the Cardinals game. SRO Clubs are in the mid-$40s already.

Over 10K tickets listed for the Vikings game on Stubhub!! Is that normal?!?

That's the first I've heard of that deal Capcrunch. Sounds like you hit the jack pot of cheap stadium beer.

Yeah, I didn't have much to cheer about on Sunday but $4 Harp drafts definitely helped. This was the first time I had been to the Tailgate Club this year, so I don't know if they have this special every game. The Tailgate Club has always promised "discounted" beer in the past, but from what I remember a couple years ago it was like $2 off stadium prices.

As with most everything else at FedEx Field (General Admission, Club Level, Loge, etc.), the Redskins are probably having a hard time attracting and retaining Tailgate Club memberships. So I wouldn't be surprised if this great deal is a response to that. I, for one, will definitely be searching the secondary market for more TG passes for the rest of the season.

If you were in the Redskins Kids' Club last year, you could have gotten 4 tix for the Tampa Bay game for FREE. BTW, the price of the Kids Club is $30 per year. Do the math. I saw some people picking them up and asked where the seats were. I believe they were upper end zone corner, but I can't remember if they were the $70 ones or the $44 ones.

Someone had a pair for $19.99 each today for the Vikings game on Stubhub.

• 2 weeks later...

Seats are available for Sunday. Parking passes too!

Dear Redskins Season Ticket Holder,

Due to Visiting Player Ticket Returns, a very limited number of General Admission tickets are available for the Redskins vs. Cowboys game on November 20th. Ticket prices start at $64 (plus tax). If you are interested in purchasing additional tickets for the Redskins vs. Cowboys game at face value, please click here.

Due to the limited number of tickets, we expect they will be sold out quickly. For more information and to purchase Inside-the-Beltway parking, contact the Redskins Ticket Office at 301-276-6050.

• 2 weeks later...

This time the reminder comes on a Monday.

Dear Redskins Fan,

Due to Visiting Player Ticket Returns, a limited number of General Admission tickets are available for the Redskins vs. Jets game on December 4th. Ticket prices start at $64 (plus tax). If you are interested in purchasing tickets for the Redskins vs. Jets game at face value, please click here.

Due to the limited number of tickets, we expect they will be sold out quickly. For more information and to purchase Inside-the-Beltway parking, contact the Redskins Ticket Office at 301-276-6050.

...and you're still roughly $300 cheaper than what some people with a contract are paying for a single seat.

Some unfortunate souls are still paying up $500 per seat for ST loges, same contract price as Zone A Clubs, as recently as the late 2000s.

For the Jets game there are pairs of Zone A clubs, home side, 45 ydln, listed at under $100 per seat on SH.

I hate this. It is obviously the TO that is selling these tickets as well as others seats around the stadium. It is a slap in the face to people that paid full price.

No it's not. No one forced anyone to pay full price. If the team was actually good, people who paid full price would be able to make money reselling their tickets.

I am interested to see if the ticket prices will go up...

I havent had a problem selling mine for face value, granted I only sell to friends and they have no problem paying that...

Ticket prices won't go up next year. The T.O. has been using the "no price increase" sale pitch in the offseason for the last few years. After this year, they will need to use it again to retain the core of it's season ticket holders. You want a slap in the face to the fan base,..raise ticket prices after another losing season.

Ticket prices won't go up next year. The T.O. has been using the "no price increase" sale pitch in the offseason for the last few years. After this year, they will need to use it again to retain the core of it's season ticket holders. You want a slap in the face to the fan base,..raise ticket prices after another losing season.

I am with you 100%... I am hoping that they dont go up..> you never know they could have some stupid reasoning... I dont see them going up until we start winning again and "making" the playoffs LOL