Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Season Ticket Renewals

bryantlc

I didn't. I actually have a couple of buddies that hit me up too. They said that they wanted to buy any player returns. So, looks like it's gonna be a big crowd. Hopefully less green and more burgandy and gold.

HAIL!

Looking at current prices on Stubhub, I'm wondering if Eagle fans are driving this market. I was hoping their performance this season would keep them in their cages.

I think its our fans who are driving up this market.

Todays prices for the Eagles are about double the norm for a Saturday before a home game; compared to what we've seen over the past 4 years. It's great to see this happening, even if it means paying more. I'd much rather have a packed house than cheaper tix.

If Philly fans were driving this market, prices would be lower than past years because they are likely traveling lighter this year after the rough start. Meanwhile our fans are coming out of the woodwork.

Edited by RFKFedEx

You can make that 48 now. I'm a bit worried about that to be honest. I know how the Philly fans love to have "takeovers" at Nationals Park, dealt with it way to many times. I'm crossing my fingers it means this game will be PACKED with Redskins fans and the house will be going crazy, but that Pittsburgh game in 2008 has me thinking otherwise.

The hustler's prices were higher than average yesterday. I paid $100 for section 228, row 12. I was happy to be in the lower level, and in the shade. A nice view of the tron was also a benefit. He started at $200, I got him down to $100 in about 2 minutes. This was at 12:40.

The ones still listed are part of the last minute program--whatever it is called--which basically means the buyer has commited to hand delivering the tickets to the StubHub booth on game day.

I'm not familiar with that program. I think you're confusing "buyer" with seller.

I am looking for four extras to the Dallas game. I have two in 112 but some members of my church would like to go to this game. Should they buy them now or should they wait closer to game day. The prices are ridiculous on Stubhub. 200 for upper level tickets in way beyond what those tickets are worth.

Edited by Dondrae474

• 2 weeks later...

Discounted lower level tix available for Maryland/Notre Dame. No mention of limited quantities. I don't remember having "expressed interest in this event", but now the TO says I did. :yawnee:

Dear Season Ticket Holder,

Due to a recent release of tickets by the schools, we now have Lower Level tickets available to the Maryland vs. Notre Dame game on November 12 at 7:30pm. Because you have expressed interest in this event, we would like to offer these tickets to you at a special price of $75.00 per ticket* (a $20 discount over the regular price). To purchase your tickets, CLICK HERE and type "20off" in the Promotions and Special Offers section or call the Redskins at 301-276-6033.

Discounted lower level tix available for Maryland/Notre Dame. No mention of limited quantities. I don't remember having "expressed interest in this event", but now the TO says I did. :yawnee:

Dear Season Ticket Holder,

Due to a recent release of tickets by the schools, we now have Lower Level tickets available to the Maryland vs. Notre Dame game on November 12 at 7:30pm. Because you have expressed interest in this event, we would like to offer these tickets to you at a special price of $75.00 per ticket* (a $20 discount over the regular price). To purchase your tickets, CLICK HERE and type "20off" in the Promotions and Special Offers section or call the Redskins at 301-276-6033.

I'm so glad that sticking people with Kenny Chesney tickets earlier in the year helped them make this special offer available.

I just called at 9:20 am and got Larry's recorded voice greeting "The Redskins ticket office is now closed. Our hours of operation are M-F 9:00am to 5:00 PM."

Edit. I got through at 9:25. Lower level endzones available as usual.

Edited by RFKFedEx

Assuming all else is equal (which, of course, it isn't), the reduction in seating capacity seems to have a large affect on the secondary market. Looking at the Post Ticket Market Update at the Washington Post, the prices and quantity of tickets available for this weekend are vastly different than I'd expect for a similar game in past year's. Things may look different tomorrow evening, but right now craigslist is not being flooded with cheap tickets.

You're right dgreen.

Gone in 2011 are the Stubhub fire sales which would start on Weds before home games. In recent years, someone (probably the TO) would list really good tix at rock bottom prices in the final days leading up to the games. The tix had to be picked up at the stadium, no email PDFs or shipping. Lower level midfields at cost weren't uncommon. That hasn't been happening this year.

Fortunately, I have good luck this year hustling at the corner of Morgan Blvd. and FedEx Way after 12:00.

Okay, but what about the Cardinals game? The ticket market had completely collapsed. SROs in the club were being had for $25 . Good LL's were being bought for $68. And that was when the team was WINNING.

Now we SUCK, the opposing fans are 3,000 miles away, and the prices are through the roof.

I don't get it.

Okay, but what about the Cardinals game? The ticket market had completely collapsed. SROs in the club were being had for $25 . Good LL's were being bought for $68. And that was when the team was WINNING.

Now we SUCK, the opposing fans are 3,000 miles away, and the prices are through the roof.

I don't get it.

49ers fans coming out of hiding? Not sure.

When, during the week, were you seeing those prices?