Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Season Ticket Renewals

bryantlc

3 minutes ago, Hoover-ball said:

Well what were the tidbits?

Jason did not get really deep into the details. But what he inferred was that the old owner tried at the 11th hour to screw it up. And there were some very frank conversations that we had pretty much laying out would happen if it did go through. Jason said cooler heads prevailed. 

Also, they are all in on the RFK site(Didnt come out say it). But need the legislation to pass the house and senate. The plan is to have lots of what made RFK "RFK" in the new stadium. He mentioned the stadium shaking. He also mentioned that the colors are here to stay no matter what the name is. 

Major Tuddy is a huge win with the Kids and said I understand the adults feel certain ways about it, but it is making in roads on the next generation of fans. 

All Suites are sold out, in fact he has to move his office and the rest of the VPs, and ticket reps have to move back out of fedex to local offices. 

• Like 2

My sales rep is basically useless. I told him I wanted to purchase redzone for the rest of the season before the Arizona game. He said ok he can do that after the Arizona game. I’ve text him 3 times since to get that done but have not heard back. Is it possible to switch sales reps? This isn’t the first time he’s ignored my texts about parking. 

• Like 1

I just bought 3 tickets for the Redskins vs Bears game. Was thinking about going to the Bills game but it is sold out. My first game in 5 years!  After being a season ticket holder for 26 years.  To be honest truly looking forward to the game!

• Like 3
  • Thumb up 1

On 9/18/2023 at 2:35 PM, GOSKINS_08 said:

My sales rep is basically useless. I told him I wanted to purchase redzone for the rest of the season before the Arizona game. He said ok he can do that after the Arizona game. I’ve text him 3 times since to get that done but have not heard back. Is it possible to switch sales reps? This isn’t the first time he’s ignored my texts about parking. 

By Chance, I wonder if we have the same Rep. Left message with another Rep at Arizona game, texted and emailed him. Had similar issues last year with him.  I’m looking for parking passes and additional tickets for 49ers game. 

On 9/21/2023 at 11:26 PM, NYSkinsFanatic said:

By Chance, I wonder if we have the same Rep. Left message with another Rep at Arizona game, texted and emailed him. Had similar issues last year with him.  I’m looking for parking passes and additional tickets for 49ers game. 

Lot of new STH reps this year, sadly they don't tend to last more than a couple years, usually you just got to skip to their boss for concerns.

2 hours ago, Howie411 said:

Lot of new STH reps this year, sadly they don't tend to last more than a couple years, usually you just got to skip to their boss for concerns.

Exactly what I did. I sent an email to the account executive and told him the situation and within 5 mins I had my redzone parking for the year. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

After the game yesterday I put all the remaining games up for sale on Seat Geek. A little surprised the Eagles, 49ers and Cowboys games all sold within 45 minutes for a decent amount (was able to recoup cost and then some). Figured better to unload now before the season completely goes off the rails. I don't care who buys them, but I just can't sit through many more debacles this year. I'll go to the Giants game with my 5-year old.

I'll be back next year, I just can't help it. Lol.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

3 hours ago, psu2008 said:

After the game yesterday I put all the remaining games up for sale on Seat Geek. A little surprised the Eagles, 49ers and Cowboys games all sold within 45 minutes for a decent amount (was able to recoup cost and then some). Figured better to unload now before the season completely goes off the rails. I don't care who buys them, but I just can't sit through many more debacles this year. 

I understand but that is too bad. I hope you regret missing some really great wins. 

I tailgate and go with good people such that even bad games are fun and I am going to watch either way. It makes the good games even better. Except for the fact that we have so many visiting fans in the stands. I think you should sell to the highest bidder and that is your prerogative but it is odd to not care. Feel a little sorry for us you left behind. 

• Like 1
  • Thumb up 1

I can't fathom how anyone could spend their hard earned money watching this ****ty team in person.  It's not even October and I feel like I'm not even going to really care about watching them on Sundays anymore on TV.  I mean I will, but I'm pretty much mentally checked out.  I don't even care when they lose anymore.  It is expected so when it happens, I kinda shrug my shoulders and am like "meh, time to watch some real football" and keep the TV on football the rest of the day, watching actual competent teams play for the most part.  I don't care about listening to post game or anything anymore.  I used to watch the fullshows start to finish, win or loss a couple years ago.  But now, I just don't care enough to do that.  My monday's aren't bothered anymore by losses either.  Hell like 5 mins after the game I am over it.

Props to you all who can do it but damn I just can't throw money away like that.

• Thumb up 2

5 hours ago, psu2008 said:

After the game yesterday I put all the remaining games up for sale on Seat Geek. A little surprised the Eagles, 49ers and Cowboys games all sold within 45 minutes for a decent amount (was able to recoup cost and then some). Figured better to unload now before the season completely goes off the rails. I don't care who buys them, but I just can't sit through many more debacles this year. I'll go to the Giants game with my 5-year old.

I'll be back next year, I just can't help it. Lol.

I did the same thing but from the jump of the season, the only game I have left is the Cowboys….I’m waiting to sell them along with the parking pass closer to the new year though, I know I’ll get even more then.

3 hours ago, Hoover-ball said:

I understand but that is too bad. I hope you regret missing some really great wins. 

I tailgate and go with good people such that even bad games are fun and I am going to watch either way. It makes the good games even better. Except for the fact that we have so many visiting fans in the stands. I think you should sell to the highest bidder and that is your prerogative but it is odd to not care. Feel a little sorry for us you left behind. 

I’m 37 years old and have had season tickets since 2003. Prior to that my dad took me to a handful of games. In 20 years, I’ve missed 3 home games until this year. My seats have been in 426, 131, 109 and we’ve been in the club 303 for the past 9 years.

I only vaguely remember going to a party for Super Bowl XXVI with my parents.

Until this season I was at every game before the lots opened to tailgate and stayed to the bitter end. Saw a lot of bad football,

often surrounded by visiting fans. Life is a little bit tougher to go to games with 3 kids under the age of 5 at home.

Selling a few games to make a few bucks is OK in my book.

Sure we could be in the hunt for the 7 seed entering the last two games of the season, but we aren’t beating the 49ers or Cowboys if they are still playing for seeding. I hope I am wrong and I get FOMO.

I’d rather us finish 3-14 and be able to draft Caleb Williams with a new regime than be 7-10, 9-8 and be stuck in the middle of the draft.

9 minutes ago, psu2008 said:

I’m 37 years old and have had season tickets since 2003. Prior to that my dad took me to a handful of games. In 20 years, I’ve missed 3 home games until this year. My seats have been in 426, 131, 109 and we’ve been in the club 303 for the past 9 years.

I only vaguely remember going to a party for Super Bowl XXVI with my parents.

Until this season I was at every game before the lots opened to tailgate and stayed to the bitter end. Saw a lot of bad football,

often surrounded by visiting fans. Life is a little bit tougher to go to games with 3 kids under the age of 5 at home.

Selling a few games to make a few bucks is OK in my book.

Sure we could be in the hunt for the 7 seed entering the last two games of the season, but we aren’t beating the 49ers or Cowboys if they are still playing for seeding. I hope I am wrong and I get FOMO.

I’d rather us finish 3-14 and be able to draft Caleb Williams with a new regime than be 7-10, 9-8 and be stuck in the middle of the draft.

It sucks, but it's completely understandable.  We knew it would be tough sledding this season anyway.

I'm going to be honest I have been angry the last few days regarding this team and I believe less and less that Ron is the answer.

That said I still love this team. I do get mad and wonder why I'm still a fan after all the **** we've been through, but at the end of the day calmer heads prevail and I keep my tickets. I have wondered if it was a bad idea to get season tickets, especially that this season is looking more and more like a dud, but again, I love this team and I have always loved this team. And I had "season tickets" anyway just off the third party apps in the past, this way I get free ****, discounts, and that awesome team watch party.

So I won't be giving up any tickets soon. We got like 5 more home games man and I'll be there.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/4/2023 at 2:48 PM, Redskins 2021 said:

Any word on tickets for next year. Are they raising price? I have not gotten anything yet.

I know we got them early during season last year, but I believe most years we’ve gotten them after regular season. I can def see them waiting to see if we sneak in as 7 seed or lose and have a top 10 draft pick. It’s all about marketing angle!

• Thumb up 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Not easy to be a fan of this team but I've been treated well by the team even in an abysmal 4 win season

- training camp had us have a private tent with breakfast.50 yard lines for practice were mid and directly in the sun. Appreciate the free food.

- washington gold is pretty solid if you want to buy and drink food at the game. I get a gatorade for 4 dollars now every game lol. Consider the retail value price is 2 dollars at Walgreens / Sheetz and I will take that.

- the watch party at National Harbor was pretty good with free food.

- appreciate the gift

- the season ticket appreciation day was nice last Sunday. Basically you spun a wheel on your phone (I did see people spin a big wheel though?) and won a prize, they gave me a small Washington cup. But you could have won a helmet, signed picture, crucial catch hoodie, et cetera. Not bad.

This is a tough 4 win season and again I don't blame many of you for not going anymore or putting up with this ****. It's not easy. But for someone like me who still loves the team and is just patiently waiting for the good times to come back, I will say I am pleased by  my STH experience thi syear and would encourage others to do so.

• Like 2