Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Season Ticket Renewals

bryantlc

19 hours ago, psu2008 said:

Anyone else going next month to the relocation event at FedEx? I’m at 9 am on March 2; they said they assigned based on seniority. Season ticket holder since the stadium in Raljon opened in 1997.

No I can't make it. I was there last year there were openings in the 101 section.

35 yard line Uppers but row 3 at the end so only stairs in front of us. Helps the kid to see everything. Love it and the price allows us to tailgate at Redzone lot which is where we actually spend more time anyway. 

I will go to relocation day but just to see if a row one closer to 50 yard line is available. 

• Like 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

35 minutes ago, Hoover-ball said:

35 yard line Uppers but row 3 at the end so only stairs in front of us. Helps the kid to see everything. Love it and the price allows us to tailgate at Redzone lot which is where we actually spend more time anyway. 

I will go to relocation day but just to see if a row one closer to 50 yard line is available. 

The first few rows in the uppers are excellent.  

I like the fact that you walk through the tunnel, and into your seats, without dealing with all of the foot traffic on the steps.

• Like 1

On 2/8/2024 at 5:53 PM, psu2008 said:

Anyone else going next month to the relocation event at FedEx? I’m at 9 am on March 2; they said they assigned based on seniority. Season ticket holder since the stadium in Raljon opened in 1997.

I liked it better when they did it online.  You could check for open seats throughout the day.  Now you go at a certain time and you have to run around the stadium to see if there is a seat you like, and you won't know if different ones open later in the day.

• Like 1
  • Thumb up 1

20 minutes ago, Howie411 said:

I liked it better when they did it online.  You could check for open seats throughout the day.  Now you go at a certain time and you have to run around the stadium to see if there is a seat you like, and you won't know if different ones open later in the day.

My rep emailed me yesterday they are having an online relocation event on March 4th. Details to follow. 

On 2/16/2024 at 12:51 PM, Howie411 said:

Same here.   

• Thumb up 1

@psu2008 @Hoover-ball @just654 Please share how the relocation event goes in 8/9 days; what you like and don't like about the event. Also, how are the team's representatives now, 7 months under Harris, compared to life while Snyder was the principal owner. Has much changed or is it more or less the same service? What has improved and what has stayed the same?

• Like 1

Pretty bummed that I have something going on- again- during the in-person relocation event.  I don’t know why they did the switch from virtual to in-person.  

My rep Sophia has been great.  It’s been a very good level of service since Jason Wright took over, and I think their season ticket reps are the best part of the front office.  

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Hoover-ball said:

Lots of the upgrades are to facilities we won’t see and club level including 1932 club 

Oh super, the rich get pampered while everyone else gets scraps.

• Like 2

No hot food just chips and granola bar type snacks. Coffee and hot chocolate   no real giveaways unless you count the lanyard which I do not. You get free tickets to the concerts or the soccer games if you upgrade to club levels etc. but nothing for us upper Decker who showed up in the rain to check out options. In fact, upper deck seats weren’t even tag. You just had to go do it online with a representative.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

I got a email Thursday letting me know I have a online time slot for possible relocation. I’m getting on to view but I can’t see relocating … if for anything I’d need a new Screen Name lol 😝… nah just kidding, I enjoy my current seats to much… but again nothing wrong with taking a look

• Like 2

I had the 11am slot. It was pretty crowded. They held back a ton of seats. I was in section 336 undercover and on the isle. I wanted to switch to 307 both under cover and on the isle. Went right outside to that section. There were a handful of seats in the lower rows but nothing I wanted. I was like oh well. And headed for the free snacks. I ran into my Rep, and she was like you find what you’re looking for. I said nope. She pulled up her computer. And the whole section was pretty much available. Except for the aisle seats except for row 17. So, I switched to Section 307 row 17 seats 1,2. 

kinda pissed that they held back seats. If I had not asked I would not have switched seats.

• Like 2
  • Thumb up 1

7 hours ago, just654 said:

I had the 11am slot. It was pretty crowded. They held back a ton of seats. I was in section 336 undercover and on the isle. I wanted to switch to 307 both under cover and on the isle. Went right outside to that section. There were a handful of seats in the lower rows but nothing I wanted. I was like oh well. And headed for the free snacks. I ran into my Rep, and she was like you find what you’re looking for. I said nope. She pulled up her computer. And the whole section was pretty much available. Except for the aisle seats except for row 17. So, I switched to Section 307 row 17 seats 1,2. 

kinda pissed that they held back seats. If I had not asked I would not have switched seats.

@just654 When you said "They held back a ton of seats" why did they do that? Are they trying to get people to move to certain areas? How did you learn what seats were being held back?

6 minutes ago, Twelfth man said:

@just654 When you said "They held back a ton of seats" why did they do that? Are they trying to get people to move to certain areas? How did you learn what seats were being held back?

I have no clue why they held back those seats. My guess is trying to sell higher level seats in certain areas. It will be interesting what is available durning the virtual event. 

I ran into my Rep, and she pulled up the map of the stadium and clicked in my section and almost every seat was open from row 10-19 except the aisle seats. Row 17 1-2 were the only aisle seats. They did not have any of the seats label out in the stadium 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Twelfth man said:

@just654 For someone not intimately familiar with the stadium, why did you desire switching your "corner view" for watching games (from one corner to another)?

really it is about flow after the game getting back to parking lot. My parking is in the redzone lot and I am lazy and like to take the escalator. From the 336 section I was fighting against the flow of everyone leaving to get to the escalator on that side. I am going to miss the Gold Members club right behind 336. It was great to go grab a drink at half real quick. I also like being above our Tunnel. I had seats in 209 before I moved to the club after a few year break. 

Edited by just654
  • Like 2