Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Season Ticket Renewals

bryantlc

Just now, Redskins 2021 said:

I got section 101 tickets are 250 a game. They are aware they won 4 games this year.

Harris has gotta make his 6 billion back somehow. I had already decided to not renew (not for performance; just other priorities in life now), but not a good look at all to raise prices. 

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, Redskins 2021 said:

I got section 101 tickets are 250 a game. They are aware they won 4 games this year.

How much did it go up?

I already call my rep. She said it is in line with what other teams are doing. I dont give a crap about what other teams are doing. 

Hol up let me see my prices before I flip out. I paid like 400 for 400 level cheap ass seats. May just be a lower level thing

"As we enter this year’s renewal period, to express our appreciation, we are offering members who pay in full
before the end of the year a gift card to the team store (values range from $100-500 based on your season
ticket package). And all fans who simply make their first payment towards their 2024 season tickets by January
6, 2024, will receive a special Season Ticket Member “W” fan chain, which is the most popular item in the team
store!"

Edited by ixcuincle

9 minutes ago, Redskins 2021 said:

I'm curious about this too. How many seats do you have in 101? What was your total bill for the season in 2023, and how much is it going to be in 2024?

I remember reading that the Eagles lower level midfield seats were 250 per game this year. Which to me is crazy, but also remember that organization is light years different from this one at present.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/sports/2023/12/06/commanders-season-ticket-prices/

On the heels of an ownership change, the Washington Commanders are raising season ticket prices for the 2024 season by an average of 8.9 percent.

Half of the season tickets will increase by no more than 7 percent, and the lowest-priced seats — 10,000 in the upper level — will not increase in price at all. The team declined to share the highest increase for the remaining seats.

27 minutes ago, hail2skins said:

I'm curious about this too. How many seats do you have in 101? What was your total bill for the season in 2023, and how much is it going to be in 2024?

I remember reading that the Eagles lower level midfield seats were 250 per game this year. Which to me is crazy, but also remember that organization is light years different from this one at present.

101 section  is 2000 a seat for season. Last year it was 1500. That is 25 precent crazy.

Edited by Redskins 2021

26 minutes ago, hail2skins said:

Howard Eskin warned us about this.

Josh is going to be a better steward than the former guy. But this isn't a good look.

Harris has literally not done anything so far. How is this not a good look.

Even if the hike is unfair it's par for what teams are doing here. Yes the Caps are winning but Leonsis has been hiking up prices for years. If Harris did more things that fans disagreed with sure, but he hasn't done that yet. Seems kind of premature to say this

Edited by ixcuincle

4 minutes ago, ixcuincle said:

Harris has literally not done anything so far. How is this not a good look.

It is not a good look that really the first thing that has happened under his watch is an average 8.9% raise in prices. It should have been a 2-3% rise in prices. It just feels bad with a 4 win team

• Thumb up 1

6 minutes ago, just654 said:

It is not a good look that really the first thing that has happened under his watch is an average 8.9% raise in prices. It should have been a 2-3% rise in prices. It just feels bad with a 4 win team

the price hike is unfair but I'd be more upset if I actually sat down there, again my seats are up in the 400's and we were unaffected.

1 hour ago, psu2008 said:

Yep, got mine too. Prices for sure went up, but also keep in mind its 9 regular season home games and 1 preseason instead of 8 and 1. Still not a good look by them.

But the way I see it (perhaps flawed), in years where you have 8 home regular games and 2 home preseason games, shouldn't the price go DOWN from the prior year. Will prices for the whole season package be lower in 2025 than in 2024? Something tells me no.

19 minutes ago, ixcuincle said:

Even if the hike is unfair it's par for what teams are doing here. Yes the Caps are winning but Leonsis has been hiking up prices for years. If Harris did more things that fans disagreed with sure, but he hasn't done that yet. Seems kind of premature to say this

IMO, Leonsis has gotten a free pass in this town because of the former owner of the Skinmanders. I don't even think the Skins might've been the worst pro organization in this city. The Wizards have been just putrid.

Yes, my point is that it really sucks for the people in the 100s who are facing this 33 percent increase (1500 to 2000 for the season). Harris can mitigate this by ripping out the dream seats that were installed in 2004. Restore the lower bowl to its original configuration so that the 100 level sideline folks don't have to stand all game.

Id be annoyed as a season ticket holder.  Would "feel" a little better had it at least coincided with a winning record.  Alas based on the crowd photos I saw from the Dolphins game (as well as games against Philly, Dallas etc.) the people paying the greatest price here are the fans of opposing teams.  

I have 2 Club level tix...last year they were $4200 but with payment in full by a certain date they were $3800 including "free" parking- just got an invoice for $5875 with no discount for paying in full. Having paid $3800 for a terrible product and a 1-4 home record without a win since early September...yeah...the honeymoon is over Josh.

1 hour ago, ixcuincle said:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/sports/2023/12/06/commanders-season-ticket-prices/

On the heels of an ownership change, the Washington Commanders are raising season ticket prices for the 2024 season by an average of 8.9 percent.

Half of the season tickets will increase by no more than 7 percent, and the lowest-priced seats — 10,000 in the upper level — will not increase in price at all. The team declined to share the highest increase for the remaining seats.

pretty sure they're my clubs in 340 that went up over $2000 from last year

9 minutes ago, RememberOsaka said:

I have 2 Club level tix...last year they were $4200 but with payment in full by a certain date they were $3800 including "free" parking- just got an invoice for $5875 with no discount for paying in full. Having paid $3800 for a terrible product and a 1-4 home record without a win since early September...yeah...the honeymoon is over Josh.

Close to 40 percent increase, even without taking into account your discount last year.  Ugh

15 minutes ago, RememberOsaka said:

How much is it per seat in club level. 5800 that is crazy.

Edited by Redskins 2021

4 minutes ago, Redskins 2021 said:

How much is it per seat.

The way I see it, he'll be paying $293 per seat per game (for 10 games total), versus $210 per seat per game he paid this season (again, assuming he hadn't gotten the discount last year).

The Skins seemed to really slash prices on club seats prior to the 2022 season. These increases are making the prices creep back toward the pre-slash levels. 

Edited by hail2skins

My Club seats went up  $320.  I think I'm dropping my tickets for next year (after 14 years)  I can't even give them away let along sell them.  The game day experience didn't get any better this year either.

The Club Level is way too crowded now, the lines for the Gold Lounge stink, the bathrooms are gross all the time and it smells like pot all around the concourse.

Also we lost the NFL Redzone and NFL+ this year which was BS since it was advertised as perk.

Edited by Howie411

4 minutes ago, hail2skins said:

The way I see it, he'll be paying $293 per seat per game (for 10 games total), versus $210 per seat per game he paid this season (again, assuming he hadn't gotten the discount last year).

The Skins seemed to really slash prices on club seats prior to the 2022 season. These increases are making the prices creep back toward the pre-slash levels. 

I think you got to look at as 9 games so it would be like 310 a game.

6 minutes ago, Howie411 said:

My Club seats went up  $320.  I think I'm dropping my tickets for next year (after 14 years)  I can't even give them away let along sell them.  The game day experience didn't get any better this year either.

The Club Level is way too crowded now, the lines for the Gold Lounge stink, the bathrooms are gross all the time and it smells like pot all around the concourse.

Also we lost the NFL Redzone and NFL+ this year which was BS since it was advertised as perk.

I dont think you are the only ones dropping them 

Seems crazy they didn’t wait like 6 weeks to bury this among the good feelings of a new GM and coaching staff. 

This season is only going to get uglier over the final few weeks, and even worse we’re on bye with nothing else to talk about. 

You’d never catch me paying for season tickets at FedEx but the timing on this seems like a blunder.