Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Season Ticket Renewals

bryantlc

On 8/9/2023 at 9:55 AM, just654 said:

I just called the main number for season ticket members. The person that answered the phone, said the NFL has not released the codes for the new season yet. 

It won’t be free this year and discount codes will get sent out eventually per my rep and the and the NFL.

https://www.nfl.com/partners/the-membership-club

• Thumb down 1

On 8/15/2023 at 1:10 PM, Skinsfan1311 said:

Does anyone else have issues trying to load the Preseason game and parking into Google Wallet from the Commanders App?

I have a older Samsung Galaxy S7, which is incompatible with the SeatGeek app, but I can access the regular SeatGeek site, which redirects me to my Commanders App to download the tickets in the app.  

I had no issues with our loading the training camp tickets from the team app into Google Wallet, but I'm not seeing the option to download the game ticket to Google Wallet.

Maybe that option is available, closer to game day?

Thanks!

I was just able to add the Ravens game to my Apple wallet. Click on the Ravens game and scroll all the way to the bottom. Helpful links had add to Apple Wallet.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, just654 said:

Moving you ticket to Apple wallet, after tonight at least for season ticket holders to use the tickets in the app. The Gold gate couldn’t scan my tickets in my apple wallet. Need the bar code.

The option for loading them into Google Wallet was not an option the night before, or the day of the game. That being said, I had zero-issues using the team app. 

When I access the tickets on the team app, it has a small box that's checked, right above the bar code, that states "Downloaded to App" so I'm assuming that the tickets are available in the app, regardless of the internet service on the phone. SeatGeek works the same way.

9 hours ago, Skinsfan1311 said:

The option for loading them into Google Wallet was not an option the night before, or the day of the game. That being said, I had zero-issues using the team app. 

When I access the tickets on the team app, it has a small box that's checked, right above the bar code, that states "Downloaded to App" so I'm assuming that the tickets are available in the app, regardless of the internet service on the phone. SeatGeek works the same way.

Yeah, I had no issue with the seat geek app as well. I like using my wallet just easier access to tickets but I can use the seat geek app just as well. I just noticed the gate needed the bar code on the app.

• Like 1

Welp-  I did it.

Around 15-20 years ago, I vowed to stop supporting the previous owner and only ever went to one regular season game at Fedex (they were gifted dream seats on MNF and of course we lost). I told everyone that if ownership ever changed, I'd go back. 

I'm not ready to commit to season tickets yet but just bought 6 club level tickets to the Giants game on November 19th.  I figured it would be more fun to celebrate my 60th birthday that way than to throw a party.

I'm excited about the new start and believe we are going to have many many great years ahead of us as long suffering fans of this franchise.

HTTR

Edited by ananoman
  • Like 3
  • Thumb up 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 2

9 minutes ago, ananoman said:

I'm not ready to commit to season tickets yet but just bought 6 club level tickets to the Giants game on November 19th.  I figured it would be more fun to celebrate my 60th birthday that way then to throw a party.

Hopefully for you’re Birthday they can finally beat the Giants at home… 

• Like 1

Ok, so how does the Gold Card work this year? The App shows W Gold and the specific game and date.  But there is no barcode or anything. Do you just flash that to a vendor?  What happens if you send 1 ticket to a friend so they can walk around the stadium freely, do they also get that in the App? 

Seems like this is their worst idea yet, what is to prevent someone from taking a screenshot of it and giving it to everyone they know.....

13 minutes ago, Howie411 said:

Ok, so how does the Gold Card work this year? The App shows W Gold and the specific game and date.  But there is no barcode or anything. Do you just flash that to a vendor?  What happens if you send 1 ticket to a friend so they can walk around the stadium freely, do they also get that in the App? 

Seems like this is their worst idea yet, what is to prevent someone from taking a screenshot of it and giving it to everyone they know.....

The card is on your phone 

They give you a card digitally for every game 

The card is not transferrable 

3 minutes ago, ixcuincle said:

The card is on your phone 

They give you a card digitally for every game 

The card is not transferrable 

Hmm it says on the email,  " All Gold Member gameday benefits will apply to tickets transferred to friends and family, but will not be valid on tickets that are resold. "   So there has to be some way of tracking it.

4 hours ago, Howie411 said:

Hmm it says on the email,  " All Gold Member gameday benefits will apply to tickets transferred to friends and family, but will not be valid on tickets that are resold. "   So there has to be some way of tracking it.

They're on your tickets on seat geek 

I used the card to get 4 dollar Gatorade today 

• Like 1

On 8/12/2023 at 8:35 AM, KtotheT said:

Did they get rid of the ability to donate tickets this year? I'm not seeing the option in SeatGeek or the Commanders app. I typically donate my preseason tickets each year.

Just remembered I never followed-up on this in here. I reached out to my rep and she said to donate tickets this year, you simply transfer them to donate@vettix.org at least 48 hours before the game. They’ll then accept them and send you a receipt. I did this for both preseason games this year.

• Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

Looking forward to returning to games after my long term boycott of Snyder. We purchased season tickets as soon as the news seemed pretty much final to try to beat the rush. Will be leaving very early for opening day as I am expecting a traffic disaster. On the way the ravens preseason game, we barely moved for over 45 minutes between the beltway and Sean Taylor Drive. Nobody from the team, the county, the police, or anybody was there to direct traffic. If this is the kind of cluster **** I can expect, will definitely regret buying the tickets. We eventually turned back in frustration and missed the game. Giving the new owners the benefit of the doubt that they will get this straightened out. It didn’t have to be nearly as bad as it was, but they were doing nothing about it. Probably should’ve given them a year or two to clean up the Snyder mess before deciding to go to games again.

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, woodpecker said:

Looking forward to returning to games after my long term boycott of Snyder. We purchased season tickets as soon as the news seemed pretty much final to try to beat the rush. Will be leaving very early for opening day as I am expecting a traffic disaster. On the way the ravens preseason game, we barely moved for over 45 minutes between the beltway and Sean Taylor Drive. Nobody from the team, the county, the police, or anybody was there to direct traffic. If this is the kind of cluster **** I can expect, will definitely regret buying the tickets. We eventually turned back in frustration and missed the game. Giving the new owners the benefit of the doubt that they will get this straightened out. It didn’t have to be nearly as bad as it was, but they were doing nothing about it. Probably should’ve given them a year or two to clean up the Snyder mess before deciding to go to games again.

That's odd.

We rolled up around 5:00 for that game and drove right into the RedZone.    Maybe consider looking for another route, 704 then cut up Belle Haven Dr and hang a left onto Sheriff Rd, then right onto Sean Taylor.   That, or get there early.

It's not much better at other stadiums.  My friends who park at the Ravens stadium say traffic getting out is a nightmare.  It was a pain in the ass leaving the LInc after a MNF a few years ago.  Same deal when we went to the Metallica concert at MetLife stadium a a few weeks ago.

Stadium traffic sucks, regardless of the venue.  That's not on the owners.

The best thing to do is make a day of it.,  Get there early, tailgate, go to the game, and hang out for a little while after the game, while the traffic thins.    

• Like 2

Can any season ticket holders confirm that they don't really check the letters with the parking passes?  

Like when I used to go a decade ago we'd just get a green lot and hang in the F lot.  But now when you purchase them, they ask for letters and the cost varies between the different lots.

I went last year to one game and we were in green lot F again and I don't think they checked at all aside from the color.  And if I'm not mistaken, the F, E, and D are all connected and you can just drive through them once you are in.

The reason I'm asking is because prices for parking passes for the opener on the aftermarket are stupid expensive now, but the D lot is cheaper than F and I'd rather spend less than more.

Also, if any of you season ticket holders have a green lot pass for the opener that you want to sell, lemme know!

2 minutes ago, purbeast said:

Can any season ticket holders confirm that they don't really check the letters with the parking passes?  

Like when I used to go a decade ago we'd just get a green lot and hang in the F lot.  But now when you purchase them, they ask for letters and the cost varies between the different lots.

I went last year to one game and we were in green lot F again and I don't think they checked at all aside from the color.  And if I'm not mistaken, the F, E, and D are all connected and you can just drive through them once you are in.

The reason I'm asking is because prices for parking passes for the opener on the aftermarket are stupid expensive now, but the D lot is cheaper than F and I'd rather spend less than more.

Also, if any of you season ticket holders have a green lot pass for the opener that you want to sell, lemme know!

They got rid of paper parking passes a few years ago.  You have to download the parking pass on your mobile device and they scan it.  I don't know what they see when they scan it, but they do scan it.

Get a Red Zone pass and come to the ES tailgate

Arrive early, stay late.    Just got this emailfrom our ticket rep

Hey Rich,

Just want to let you know that parking will be CRAZY for our home opener so, please try to arrive on the earlier side of things that Sunday!

We’re expecting a record breaking attendance.

Thanks,

Chance

Edited by Skinsfan1311

5 minutes ago, Skinsfan1311 said:

They got rid of paper parking passes a few years ago.  You have to download the parking pass on your mobile device and they scan it.  I don't know what they see when they scan it, but they do scan it.

Hey Rich,

Just want to let you know that parking will be CRAZY for our home opener so, please try to arrive on the earlier side of things that Sunday!

Thanks,

Chance

Yah we had a mobile pass last year when we parked but they like checked it out on arena drive and then we just turned into the green lot.

We are already meeting up with quite a few people though so we have tailgate plans.

We plan to be in line on 495 at like 8:30am, so we will be there early!

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, purbeast said:

Yah we had a mobile pass last year when we parked but they like checked it out on arena drive and then we just turned into the green lot.

We are already meeting up with quite a few people though so we have tailgate plans.

We plan to be in line on 495 at like 8:30am, so we will be there early!

Yeah...they're not too terribly organized....once you hit the lot, you'll be good.   

Have a great time!

• Thanks 1

14 hours ago, Skinsfan1311 said:

Hey Rich,

Thanks,

Chance

I went to a few games last year and they never scanned it any time. Just a quick glance and waved you through. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BigDibbs31 said:

I went to a few games last year and they never scanned it any time. Just a quick glance and waved you through. 

For both preseason games this year, the attendants on Morgan Blvd. scanned all parking passes. If the pass didn't scan, they made the car turn around and leave. 

• Like 1