Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Season Ticket Renewals

bryantlc

I would had I known about it. I only joined Saturday!

I'm very excited to be a part of the Commanders family. I look forward to utilizing the advantages of being a Washington Gold™ member, especially in a new ownership era.

On 5/25/2023 at 9:34 AM, Skinsfan1311 said:

Same.   Not sure why the "stadium sucks and the game is better on my 80-in UHD TV" crowd even posts in this thread. 😅

It's nuts. I used to be a part of that crowd until 2015. I have made nearly every game since. You can't replicate the loud noise on TV.

Finally caved and purchased season tickets Saturday. I was surprised how cheap it was. I will be sitting up in the peasantry section, but they did have options at one point for season ticket standing room only (which were already sold out)

• Like 2

3 hours ago, ixcuincle said:

I used to be a part of that crowd until 2015. I have made nearly every game since. You can't replicate the loud noise on TV.

Finally caved and purchased season tickets Saturday. I was surprised how cheap it was. I will be sitting up in the peasantry section, but they did have options at one point for season ticket standing room only (which were already sold out)

I would think in recent years that "loud noise" could only be appreciated if you were in the lower level. From watching on TV, the club level looked empty as hell until last season, when the deals they offered enticed people to join. The upper level still looked pretty bad though.

43 minutes ago, hail2skins said:

I would think in recent years that "loud noise" could only be appreciated if you were in the lower level. From watching on TV, the club level looked empty as hell until last season, when the deals they offered enticed people to join. The upper level still looked pretty bad though.

It's just as raucous up high when they are in a key game and it's 3rd down. 

I still remember being at the browns game seeing Wentz melt down and you heard the whole stadium yell we want heinicke 😂 that experience doesn't often convey itself to the TV 

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...

We usually go to TC, as opposed to OTA's. Last year we attended OTA's and it was disappointing for the attendees, because they ran all of the plays on the far field. You couldn't see ****. They ran the drills near the crowd, but ran the plays on the opposite field, which is too far to see anything, which was exacerbated by the players standing on the far sideline blocking the view. They did serve a kick-ass breakfast, (for those STH's with VIP access...which is one of the choices for the STH's who chose the "business network" option) That's the last OTA I'll attend, unless they start posting which field they'll be using for running plays. Hopefully, the grandstand will help some. In any event, we're sticking to TC from here on out. That being said......we're going on the "NFL Back Together Day" ,(Saturday July 29th), to see what that's all about. I'll report back.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Looking forward to it. I got an email a few days ago about registering for training camp. Last year all the STH stood on one side of the pathway where the players come through.

I also understand it can be difficult and you just have to get lucky re: the side they practice on. Both times I went last year they were on the far side. Supposedly they switch sides per day, so if you went the day after they would have played on the closer side. This is only for TC though.

I will be there for the first day Friday. Maybe more depending on work schedule. :)

21 hours ago, ixcuincle said:

Looking forward to it. I got an email a few days ago about registering for training camp. Last year all the STH stood on one side of the pathway where the players come through.

I also understand it can be difficult and you just have to get lucky re: the side they practice on. Both times I went last year they were on the far side. Supposedly they switch sides per day, so if you went the day after they would have played on the closer side. This is only for TC though.

I will be there for the first day Friday. Maybe more depending on work schedule. :)

Interesting.   I thought that they only switched sides during OTA's, not TC.

We go to at least one TC session every season, and have for the past 20 or so years, and I guess that we've been lucky every time, because the 11 on 11's were never run on the far field. .  If the players and coaches stood on the far sideline, as opposed to blocking our view on the near sideline, it wouldn't have been so bad.   

We'll see in July!   

Edited by Skinsfan1311

17 hours ago, bowhunter said:

Has there been any significant uptick in STH sales reported as of yet? Would love to see a true home field advantage return

When people discuss a lack of HFA, I think the focus is on the lower level sections on the visitors side, where you always see a big concentration of visiting fans, regardless of the opponent. That aspect wasn't there when the stadium opened and got worse over the years, and I don't see that changing as long as we're at FedEx. In general, the lower level will always be full of fans.

I think the team did a good thing in reducing the club level prices, which almost certainly accounted for the 10 percent increase in attendance last year over 2021.

The hard nut to crack is the upper deck. The cheapest option for sure, but also the least desirable as far as the game viewing atmosphere. Attendance up there, even after the removal of seats, has been a big issue for close to a decade.

• 2 weeks later...

Question to you STH, have you received your tickets yet? I bought seats through seat geek and they aren't showing up, just shows "waiting to confirm" and I'm thinking its because the actual tickets havent been delivered yet. Seat Geek has been awful with information about them. 

15 minutes ago, Inigo Montoya said:

Question to you STH, have you received your tickets yet? I bought seats through seat geek and they aren't showing up, just shows "waiting to confirm" and I'm thinking its because the actual tickets havent been delivered yet. Seat Geek has been awful with information about them. 

Which game did you buy tickets to?  All season tickets are digital now. There should be no delay in receiving the tickets you bought, unless there is an issue with the STH payments.

In that case, the ticket office would put a hold on the account until it is back in a current and good payment status.

10 hours ago, Inigo Montoya said:

Yes.

I was ****ting, because the Seat Geek App will not install on my phone, but that's not an issue because you can  link the Commanders app with Seat Geek, then access the tickets on the Commanders app.  You can load them on Google Wallet too. 

10 hours ago, AllenGibbs said:

Which game did you buy tickets to?  All season tickets are digital now. There should be no delay in receiving the tickets you bought, unless there is an issue with the STH payments.

In that case, the ticket office would put a hold on the account until it is back in a current and good payment status.

I pay for our tickets on a payment plan and it can access tickets based on the payments made.  As of now, I can access the first four games. I imagine as more payments are made, that I'll be able to access more games.

Edited by Skinsfan1311

On 7/14/2023 at 9:05 AM, AllenGibbs said:

Crap, well I bought the home opener and I’ve gone round and round with seat geek on it. Never had this issue before . They said maybe the issue is the tickets haven’t been sent yet. I’ve been told 2 times now they would get back to me and never have. 

23 hours ago, Inigo Montoya said:

So seat geek is telling me its a known issue with the Commanders and yet whos their official ticket company??? its amazing

I don’t know if you have tired this but don’t use the seat geek app. Link your seat geek account with the Commanders App. I know they are pushing everyone to use the Commanders app to get tickets.

when I got free training camp tickets it didn’t show up on my seat geek app, only on the commanders app

• Like 2

On 7/16/2023 at 10:20 AM, just654 said:

I don’t know if you have tired this but don’t use the seat geek app. Link your seat geek account with the Commanders App. I know they are pushing everyone to use the Commanders app to get tickets.

when I got free training camp tickets it didn’t show up on my seat geek app, only on the commanders app

This!

I can't even get the Seat Geek app to work on my phone, but the accounts are linked and I can display, and load the tickets in the Commanders app.  You can load the tickets from the Commanders app to Google wallet too..

15 hours ago, Inigo Montoya said:

Well, I got the Commanders app and linked them. still screwed up, hopefully just a weird circumstance. 

Can you post a screen shots of what is says? 

I know for my apple I havent found away to save the tickets to my apple wallet. I see the QR codec. And tickets that havent been sent to me yet, says tickets will be available later.  

I just found this email commanderstickets@seatgeek.com

Edited by just654
  • Like 1

Amazingly, they showed up out of the blue today in SeatGeek… I have been trying to get answers for like 2 months!

anyway, looks like I’m coming home opening day!

13 hours ago, just654 said:

Can you post a screen shots of what is says? 

I know for my apple I havent found away to save the tickets to my apple wallet. I see the QR codec. And tickets that havent been sent to me yet, says tickets will be available later.  

I just found this email commanderstickets@seatgeek.com

In seat geek they are QR codes that don’t look like any ticket I’ve had before 

• Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

Wonder how many people purchased season tickets or will purchase given this very great, very strong news yesterday

you had people who legitimnately gave up or stopped being a fan of this team in the past just because of Dan. And they held tickets in they family for like 30 or 40 years. Just gave them up when Dan came.

1 hour ago, ixcuincle said:

Wonder how many people purchased season tickets or will purchase given this very great, very strong news yesterday

you had people who legitimnately gave up or stopped being a fan of this team in the past just because of Dan. And they held tickets in they family for like 30 or 40 years. Just gave them up when Dan came.

Should be a huge upgrade for sure imho, their phones were definitely ringing a bit more yesterday and even today then normal, that’s for sure 

Despite my early post explaining why I didn’t see it possible we’d reopen our account - the conversation is happening. 

wife started it and looped in the old tailgate crew. 

can’t lie - want to. I want to figure out the time commitment problem. 

fandom is weird like that. When I wrote the last post I meant every word of it. And now here I am saying the opposite. Can’t predict how you’ll feel. 

big issue now is the fact a new stadium means PSLs and I can’t imagine it’d be a cost I could justify. So it feels all for not. But who knows. 

• Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

9 minutes ago, tshile said:

Despite my early post explaining why I didn’t see it possible we’d reopen our account - the conversation is happening. 

wife started it and looped in the old tailgate crew. 

can’t lie - want to. I want to figure out the time commitment problem. 

fandom is weird like that. When I wrote the last post I meant every word of it. And now here I am saying the opposite. Can’t predict how you’ll feel. 

big issue now is the fact a new stadium means PSLs and I can’t imagine it’d be a cost I could justify. So it feels all for not. But who knows. 

You and your lovely wife are always welcome at our tailgate.  

• Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 2