Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Season Ticket Renewals

bryantlc

58 minutes ago, Hoover-ball said:

So are folks just getting their last name on back of the Jersey's for season ticket holders that signed up early?

Wish you could pick a number other than 22.

Can't understand why we won't get them till the end of the season!

I think it was a promotion for renewals who renewed early 

7 hours ago, Mrshadow008 said:

I think it was a promotion for renewals who renewed early 

Well they said the first 500 people to renew got them.  I renewed mine in Nov which I believe was a month after the renewal notice came out and I was told I was one of the first 500 and I did get the email.    But I also know a few others who got it.   So either they barely had 500 renewals in 2 months or they just gave them to anyone who renewed.

Also ya the delay to get them to us is odd.  You're telling me an organization like the Commanders can't have 500 jerseys made before the start of the season?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Howie411 said:

Well they said the first 500 people to renew got them.  I renewed mine in Nov which I believe was a month after the renewal notice came out and I was told I was one of the first 500 and I did get the email.    But I also know a few others who got it.   So either they barely had 500 renewals in 2 months or they just gave them to anyone who renewed.

Also ya the delay to get them to us is odd.  You're telling me an organization like the Commanders can't have 500 jerseys made before the start of the season?

If Im guessing its the delay in getting them. I think part of it is the whole self sabotage of the crest. So they were already delayed as is and then changing the crest and making sure none went out with the wrong crest pushed it back further. I ordered a Dotson jersey a couple weeks ago when I saw other people getting theirs and my estimated ship date isnt until August 9th. id imagine custom jobs might take longer. But whats gonna be really wild is if the team store isnt ready by the season. was just at stadium on monday and the store is under going renovations and it was totally gutted

1 hour ago, Mrshadow008 said:

Just got an email from the the team about Fantasy Football Frenzy. Fantasy football live draft with alumni and free food and beverage 

It's the Dan Snyder wannabe dream come true!

They should give out little Snyder Mini Me bobbleheads as the icing on the cake 

• Haha 1

• 1 month later...

So who got an email about Family Field Day.  I'm not to annoyed because I was already planning on going to this game with the family.  But I'd be really mad if I wasn't going.  They basically are telling STH 2 weeks before the event and saying you have to go to the Pre-Season game if you want to participate in a perk that STH were supposed to get without requiring them to go to a game.

Also once again it says you can request as many passes as you have seats.   Someone needs to explain to marketing that Friends and Family doesn't always equate to the same amount of seats you have.

• Sad 1

Anyone else having trouble accessing their tickets for the Panthers game?

I had no issues loading the practice for this past Saturday.

I'm trying to load them, but can't I can't access them.  I had no issues with accessing and loading the open practice tickets, but there is no option to access and load the Panthers tickets and parking to Google Wallet.

When I select the "Your Tickets" or the  "Manage Tickets" options, all it shows is the "Past Event", (Saturdays practice at the stadium).  

Thanks!

20 hours ago, Skinsfan1311 said:

I'm trying to load them, but can't I can't access them.  I had no issues with accessing and loading the open practice tickets, but there is no option to access and load the Panthers tickets and parking to Google Wallet.

When I select the "Your Tickets" or the  "Manage Tickets" options, all it shows is the "Past Event", (Saturdays practice at the stadium).  

Thanks!

I can get to mine with no problems. I did not go to the Saturday practice though. Did you get your issue resolved?

On 8/7/2022 at 11:12 AM, Skinsfan1311 said:

Thanks!

Do some of your tickets have a generic bluish background with stadium seats, and other have a Commanders logo specific to that game? The ones with the generic background I can't get to load, but the other ones I can.

21 minutes ago, psu2008 said:

Do some of your tickets have a generic bluish background with stadium seats, and other have a Commanders logo specific to that game? The ones with the generic background I can't get to load, but the other ones I can.

Most of them have the logos and I only loaded the pre-season game.  The app is kinda wonky, IMHO.    I uninstalled and reinstalled it.

29 minutes ago, Hoover-ball said:

I have the Fantasy Draft at the stadium option and it is set for Aug 25th. Looking forward to it and so far communication has been great about it.

What communication have you received about it? I got the initial sign-up survey thing but nothing since.

https://richmond.com/sports/professional/dan-snyder-promises-big-time-attendance-at-fedex-field-in-presentation-to-maryland-gaming-board/article_74111374-7e90-591b-adc0-b866802da9ec.html

Can anyone who went to the practice (or who'll go to the preseason game) at the stadium fill us in on these massive upgrades at FedEx that is going to lead to "big-time attendance?"  I will say that it sounds like they are giving some good deals to club level folks.

48 minutes ago, hail2skins said:

https://richmond.com/sports/professional/dan-snyder-promises-big-time-attendance-at-fedex-field-in-presentation-to-maryland-gaming-board/article_74111374-7e90-591b-adc0-b866802da9ec.html

Can anyone who went to the practice (or who'll go to the preseason game) at the stadium fill us in on these massive upgrades at FedEx that is going to lead to "big-time attendance?"  I will say that it sounds like they are giving some good deals to club level folks.

I cant speak to all of it but the branding has been handled well and it does look a lot better but isnt completely finished. I do know when i was there friday delivering stuff there were a ton of Contractors there working on stuff. they are testing out the new seats on club level as well as the table tops which come with parking, food, and alcohol. I've been there 3 times over the last month not including Saturday and every time Ive been ive noticed something new even if some of it is just from an optics stand point 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, hail2skins said:

There have been upgrades (not sure I’d define them as massive) but if dan thinks it’ll lead to “big time attendance” (at least right away), then he’s delusional. But, we already knew he is.

(I say “at least right away” because I think that if——IF——the team has an 8-3 or 8-4 record, fans might be willing to go out to the stadium come November) 

4 hours ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

There have been upgrades (not sure I’d define them as massive) but if dan thinks it’ll lead to “big time attendance” (at least right away), then he’s delusional. But, we already knew he is.

(I say “at least right away” because I think that if——IF——the team has an 8-3 or 8-4 record, fans might be willing to go out to the stadium come November) 

I cant speak to any of the physical improvements affecting sales but I do think the club incentives and prices have really boosted club level ticket sales. i know my section last i looked was basically sold out through the falcons game (as far as i looked) other than like two tickets every other game. 

27 minutes ago, Mrshadow008 said:

I cant speak to any of the physical improvements affecting sales but I do think the club incentives and prices have really boosted club level ticket sales. i know my section last i looked was basically sold out through the falcons game (as far as i looked) other than like two tickets every other game. 

It makes sense that the prices and incentives they are offering should boost club sales, and for your sake I hope that's the case, as going to a game in an empty section isn't fun. However, I remember looking on Stubhub last year for club seats and there were not that many for sale, but come gameday you would look at the specific section on TV and it'd be a ghost town in the seating bowl in the section. It'll be interesting to see what happens. I think attendance has to be better than it was last year, and maybe a 10 percent jump from the low 50Ks to the high 50Ks is what "big attendance" will be to Snyder.

5 hours ago, Mrshadow008 said:

I cant speak to all of it but the branding has been handled well and it does look a lot better but isnt completely finished. I do know when i was there friday delivering stuff there were a ton of Contractors there working on stuff. they are testing out the new seats on club level as well as the table tops which come with parking, food, and alcohol. I've been there 3 times over the last month not including Saturday and every time Ive been ive noticed something new even if some of it is just from an optics stand point 

I was at the stadium two weekends ago to see the The Weekend 😛. They still have WFT up with the Commanders logos and the stadium still looks old and 🤮.

Edited by ClaytoAli

15 minutes ago, hail2skins said:

It makes sense that the prices and incentives they are offering should boost club sales, and for your sake I hope that's the case, as going to a game in an empty section isn't fun. However, I remember looking on Stubhub last year for club seats and there were not that many for sale, but come gameday you would look at the specific section on TV and it'd be a ghost town in the seating bowl in the section. It'll be interesting to see what happens. I think attendance has to be better than it was last year, and maybe a 10 percent jump from the low 50Ks to the high 50Ks is what "big attendance" will be to Snyder.

there were definitely more seats as you got closer to the 50 and this was about 2 weeks ago but strictly speaking from my section it was fairly full. obviously things can change 

7 minutes ago, ClaytoAli said:

I was at the stadium two weekends ago to see the The Weekend 😛. They still have WFT up with the Commanders logos and the stadium still looks old and 🤮.

i can promise you thats not the case anymore as far as the logos

Edited by Mrshadow008

9 minutes ago, ClaytoAli said:

They changed everything over for the practice at the stadium. As for the stadium being old…….well, yeah 😂 

I was given club seats for the game this Saturday.  The guy who gave them to me said they would have free food and such and with 3 kids I'm all about free food.  Anyone know anymore about this or is there a menu anywhere for the food that will be offered for free?  I'm hoping to get there early enough to figure everything out but I have a feeling with traffic and everything we will be cutting it close to getting our rears in the seats by kickoff. 

4 hours ago, SkinsWmsbg said:

I was given club seats for the game this Saturday.  The guy who gave them to me said they would have free food and such and with 3 kids I'm all about free food.  Anyone know anymore about this or is there a menu anywhere for the food that will be offered for free?  I'm hoping to get there early enough to figure everything out but I have a feeling with traffic and everything we will be cutting it close to getting our rears in the seats by kickoff. 

So unless he gave you his gold pass, they probably won't let you into the area with the free food.  Club level still requires you to show your Washington Gold Pass to get free food.

2 hours ago, Howie411 said:

So unless he gave you his gold pass, they probably won't let you into the area with the free food.  Club level still requires you to show your Washington Gold Pass to get free food.

Yeah that we do have.  I know because we scanned them last Saturday to get half off at Johnny Rockets 

• Like 1
  • Thumb up 1