Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Season Ticket Renewals

bryantlc

I noticed on google maps that it does look like there is a barricade between green F and E lots now.  I an positive when I went like back in 2011 that wasn't there, and I don't really think I looked out for it last year but I don't recall seeing that.

3 minutes ago, purbeast said:

I noticed on google maps that it does look like there is a barricade between green F and E lots now.  I an positive when I went like back in 2011 that wasn't there, and I don't really think I looked out for it last year but I don't recall seeing that.

Last season, I went to the opener and to Giants and Browns home games - there was no barrier between the E and F Green lots

19 minutes ago, jjpomeroy said:

Last season, I went to the opener and to Giants and Browns home games - there was no barrier between the E and F Green lots

Yeah you can see it on google maps now. 

Looks like plant beds or something and then some have barriers between those.  It does look like a car could squeeze between them towards the right side of the pic though or on the very last row there.  So maybe not completely blocked off.  Who knows when this was taken though, they may have added more barriers.

RyXmK8M.jpg

Does anybody have any thoughts on the new sound system that have tickets in the club level? I'm in 334 and about 10 min before the Ravens kickoff and halfway through the anthem at the Bengals game, they CRANKED up the sound and had it at that level for the whole game. It was painful especially when they're doing those higher pitched sound effects. People around me were going to guest services to get earplugs. One of the ushers at my portal was using airpods for the noise cancellation. Felt bad for the other workers that didn't have any hearing protection.

I'm hoping that maybe they just installed the new speakers above the 300s in time for the pre-season and there's a 2nd set of speakers either above or below us installed for the home opener. Just curious if anybody else thought the speakers were wayyy too loud for those pre-season games.

1 hour ago, geneticlyperfct said:

Does anybody have any thoughts on the new sound system that have tickets in the club level? I'm in 334 and about 10 min before the Ravens kickoff and halfway through the anthem at the Bengals game, they CRANKED up the sound and had it at that level for the whole game. It was painful especially when they're doing those higher pitched sound effects. People around me were going to guest services to get earplugs. One of the ushers at my portal was using airpods for the noise cancellation. Felt bad for the other workers that didn't have any hearing protection.

I'm hoping that maybe they just installed the new speakers above the 300s in time for the pre-season and there's a 2nd set of speakers either above or below us installed for the home opener. Just curious if anybody else thought the speakers were wayyy too loud for those pre-season games.

We sit in 204 and it wasn't too loud.

You should reach out to the TO and let them know how bad it was.  

3 hours ago, geneticlyperfct said:

I am in 336. The Ravens game was unbearable. In the survey I got after the game I mentioned the noise level. The Bengals game it seemed my speaker was turned down.

4 hours ago, geneticlyperfct said:

We are in 308 (first row) and I thought it sounded fine.

No more free NFL+ Premium?  Just got the following email.  How can you advertise it as free then change it 1 week before the season starts.

As a benefit to your Season Ticket Membership, use your unique code XXXXXXXX to get NFL+ Premium for just $59.99, a 40% discount off the $99.99 full price! To view all that's included in the new NFL+ Premium package and how to redeem your discount, click here.

Edited by Howie411
  • Sad 1

4 hours ago, Howie411 said:

No more free NFL+ Premium?  Just got the following email.  How can you advertise it as free then change it 1 week before the season starts.

As a benefit to your Season Ticket Membership, use your unique code XXXXXXXX to get NFL+ Premium for just $59.99, a 40% discount off the $99.99 full price! To view all that's included in the new NFL+ Premium package and how to redeem your discount, click here.

Yeah the news leaked out a few weeks ago. This is an NFL change not a Commanders change. The NFL did this to all the teams, I was talking with my rep Thursday that every ticket office is pissed about it. But what can you do. 

On Monday my rep told me no more redzone parking for Sundays game, so I bought green instead. But now I see redzone is available on the seatgeek app which kinda pisses me off because redzone is my preferred parking location. Would the ticket office be able to exchange my passes? I’m assuming no, but probably can’t hurt to ask.

Edited by GOSKINS_08
  • Like 1

23 hours ago, GOSKINS_08 said:

On Monday my rep told me no more redzone parking for Sundays game, so I bought green instead. But now I see redzone is available on the seatgeek app which kinda pisses me off because redzone is my preferred parking location. Would the ticket office be able to exchange my passes? I’m assuming no, but probably can’t hurt to ask.

They really neutered the redzone parking when they added the rideshare section.  Literally like 1/4th of the lot is unusable now.

8 hours ago, ixcuincle said:

These pins are pretty nifty although I wish they sent me some **** to open up the season. Not even a package. 

PXL_20230911_114442082.thumb.jpg.257f5efccc07f96b8c53eb6818f71798.jpgPXL_20230911_114501497.thumb.jpg.b26ed907fb5555d9de41c4da1ae9b84d.jpg

PXL_20230911_114435574.thumb.jpg.4590949d6a3260de42355589feecd575.jpg

I miss the days of getting a cool looking box in the mail with my tickets and swag.  Its so anti-climatic now getting an email saying your tickets are now active.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Howie411 said:

I miss the days of getting a cool looking box in the mail with my tickets and swag.  Its so anti-climatic now getting an email saying your tickets are now active.

Yeah no boxes this year. even in the past they had the courtesy to send you a football team hat 

• Like 1