Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Season Ticket Renewals

bryantlc

3 hours ago, KtotheT said:

The initial invoice for my club seats was for $5800 too, but I just checked and the new invoice is now $5023. Either the initial invoice was a mistake or enough folks complained. Anybody else see a reduction?

Yeah, my pair is in 303 and it was the exact same price change as you.

5 minutes ago, KtotheT said:

Ha, I'm also in 303. I'm sure it would've prompted an awkward convo with our reps if we had different prices...

How much were they last year? 4 grand? I also have a pair in 208. I love the club seats, (especially being on the aisle closest to 302), but gotta decide if it's worth it.

2 hours ago, psu2008 said:

How much were they last year? 4 grand? I also have a pair in 208. I love the club seats, (especially being on the aisle closest to 302), but gotta decide if it's worth it.

This is my first year in club. I moved from section 239. The pair this year was $4150, not including PG tax. That would be $259 per ticket per game (8 regular season games). The 2024 invoice of $5023 would reflect $279 per ticket per game (9 regular season games). That's a 7% increase. Of course, this is assuming that regular season game count is a factor here and in the future...

22 minutes ago, KtotheT said:

This is my first year in club. I moved from section 239. The pair this year was $4150, not including PG tax. That would be $259 per ticket per game (8 regular season games). The 2024 invoice of $5023 would reflect $279 per ticket per game (9 regular season games). That's a 7% increase. Of course, this is assuming that regular season game count is a factor here and in the future...

Since there were less regular season games in 2023 than 2022, did anyone pay less this season than last season?

14 minutes ago, Redskins 2021 said:

They base it on 10 games they include preseason.

I guess my point is that some seem to be rationalizing the increase by saying "there is one more regular season game in 2024."

By that logic, will prices come down in 2025 versus 2024?  Or did they come down in 2023 versus 2022?

My guess is no to both questions. Of course, there was another owner when the renewals for 2023 were sent out in late 2022. So we'll see.

21 minutes ago, hail2skins said:

I guess my point is that some seem to be rationalizing the increase by saying "there is one more regular season game in 2024."

By that logic, will prices come down in 2025 versus 2024?  Or did they come down in 2023 versus 2022?

My guess is no to both questions. Of course, there was another owner when the renewals for 2023 were sent out in late 2022. So we'll see.

I would wager that the answer would be no too and I am honestly still weighing whether or not to renew (it was a hard no prior to this 'reduction'). However, objectively, I do think it is valid to say that the 10 collective games in 2024 should theoretically be worth more than the 10 in 2023, due to the 9th home regular game in 2024. We'll see what actually happens in 2025.

On 12/15/2023 at 1:30 PM, hail2skins said:

Unfortunately, they won't come down. We had nine regular season home games the year before. They base it on ten home games they look at preseason the same as regular season.

What will be interesting to find out is if one of are home games get put in Europe next year how will they reimburse us? Each game is priced differently per the opponent. That Carolina, or Atlanta vs Washington look like a good candidate to be played in Europe next season.

On 12/15/2023 at 6:11 AM, KtotheT said:

The initial invoice for my club seats was for $5800 too, but I just checked and the new invoice is now $5023. Either the initial invoice was a mistake or enough folks complained. Anybody else see a reduction?

I was told by my rep that the $5800 was a "mistake" and that I'd be happy with the $5023 corrected amount. Last year was $4200 with a 10% discount for pay in full. I have not renewed.

So i didnt renew yet, my rep did call me to ask if it was a mistake and I did get a call from the VP of Ticket Sales also.  I let them both know why I was on the fence about renewing.  My most recent issue was a basically tossed a ticket to the Miami / Commanders game away because not a single one of my friends wanted to go and sit in the first row of the club level.  I also offered it to them for free and no one wanted to go.

Now I'm considering dropping 1 ticket and just holding onto 1 as it seems i can buy more tickets on game day for 1/2 the price.

• Thumb up 1

On 12/23/2023 at 10:12 PM, Howie411 said:

So i didnt renew yet, my rep did call me to ask if it was a mistake and I did get a call from the VP of Ticket Sales also.  I let them both know why I was on the fence about renewing.  My most recent issue was a basically tossed a ticket to the Miami / Commanders game away because not a single one of my friends wanted to go and sit in the first row of the club level.  I also offered it to them for free and no one wanted to go.

Now I'm considering dropping 1 ticket and just holding onto 1 as it seems i can buy more tickets on game day for 1/2 the price.

will they let you just keep 1? They don't like leaving a single seat by itself....

On 12/31/2023 at 7:12 PM, Redskins 2021 said:

I have 6 seats will keep my 201 my 101 I have 4 that I am still undecided.

I'd dump 101.  

The view and experience is much better in the 200's....especially if you're under cover.

They gave out these chains to those that renewed on Sunday.

PXL_20240102_181857873.thumb.webp.2059936e4577079aa91520fdadefaa90.webp

Yeah, sure, in my first year we won only one game at home and are probably going to lose again Sunday. But I tell you all I have enjoyed being a Season Ticket Holder this year and I gladly opted to renew, especially when the price hikes didn't affect us poor people in the top.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Anyone else going next month to the relocation event at FedEx? I’m at 9 am on March 2; they said they assigned based on seniority. Season ticket holder since the stadium in Raljon opened in 1997.

4 hours ago, psu2008 said:

Anyone else going next month to the relocation event at FedEx? I’m at 9 am on March 2; they said they assigned based on seniority. Season ticket holder since the stadium in Raljon opened in 1997.

I am March 2nd at 11 am. I joined in 2012 ish. 

9 hours ago, Hoover-ball said:

I am March 2nd at 11 am. I joined in 2012 ish. 

I am March 2nd at 11am, I joined 2013 gave them up in 2019, back last year. So I guess I kept my years as a member?

I passed.

We sit with our friends and love our seats, (200's under cover, last row, home side) and the people around us.   Only way we would move is if they could move all of us to similar seats closer to the 50.   It's a 10 minute walk from the tailgate and the view ain't bad either😉

our seats.jpg

• Thumb up 2

3 hours ago, Skinsfan1311 said:

I passed.

We sit with our friends and love our seats, (200's under cover, last row, home side) and the people around us.   Only way we would move is if they could move all of us to similar seats closer to the 50.   It's a 10 minute walk from the tailgate and the view ain't bad either😉

our seats.jpg

That’s how I feel, I’ve had the same seats in the same section for 20+ yrs now , however when the upper level was subtracted by a lot of seats. We move way down from Row14 down to 3 and been there ever since… and if it wasn’t for my parking pass my tickets would only be a bit over $800.00… for 2 seats, can’t beat it imho

IMG_0662.jpeg

IMG_0661.jpeg

Edited by Command The 414
  • Like 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

51 minutes ago, Command The 414 said:

That’s how I feel, I’ve had the same seats in the same section for 20+ yrs now , however when the upper level was subtracted by a lot of seats. We move way down from Row14 down to 3 and been there ever since… and if it wasn’t for my parking pass my tickets would only be a bit over $800.00… for 2 seats, can’t beat it imho

IMG_0662.jpeg

IMG_0661.jpeg

Agreed!

We had uppers, years ago, and the view from the first few rows are excellent.

We had row 2, in 431 and one of the main reasons for moving downstairs is we got tired of sitting in the elements. The cold I could handle and, to a lesser extent, the rain.   What I couldn't stand was baking in the sun.

Edited by Skinsfan1311
  • Thumb up 1

Just now, ixcuincle said:

Yeah I passed on relocation. I may check the online select a seat but the corner seats I have in the 400's are fine. I just wish they'd fix the sound. You can't hear crap up there what the PA man says

The sound isn't much better in the lowers.....