Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Season Ticket Renewals

bryantlc

4 hours ago, ixcuincle said:

The Night out with the Washington Legends sounded fun but by the time I found out 2 hours later they were full. :(

I noticed the Lions sold out of season tickets this year...I guess we might see a return to the waiting list soon? ;)

Was that a perk for Business or Ultra?  I can't stand how they have separate plans and they run out of spaces for this stuff.....  Also haven't seen a Taste of Fedex this year either....

On 7/27/2023 at 10:23 AM, Howie411 said:

Hmm I don't know, I'm still having issues selling my tickets and asking under cost and they are front row in the club level..

really? i wanted bills tix and they are way over what i would have paid if i got season club levels.

On 8/3/2023 at 7:58 PM, ixcuincle said:

Has anyone else gotten nfl+ or any of the online STH perks to work? Preseason football is about to start and it's not showing me as a NFL+ subscriber even though it was an advertised perk of being STH

I just called the main number for season ticket members. The person that answered the phone, said the NFL has not released the codes for the new season yet. 

• Like 2

16 hours ago, skinfan2k said:

I haven't been to the stadium since Kirk threw that pick against the Giants and i went this past weekend for Beyonce.  The club level was improved alot and its hard not to go to games not being in club level!

My absence from FedEx was briefer than yours (2018-2022), but when I went to the Titans game last year, I didn't see a lot of club level improvement. They had taken out a lot of the seating in the concourse area. Of course, lowering prices to get people in the club level was a positive.

Any new stadium really needs to reimagine the club level. Like, 180 degrees from JKC's vision.

16 hours ago, skinfan2k said:

I haven't been to the stadium since Kirk threw that pick against the Giants and i went this past weekend for Beyonce.  The club level was improved alot and its hard not to go to games not being in club level!

I've sat everywhere and, IMHO, the 200's, on the home side, under cover are the best seats.

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, gortiz said:

is the free food a good deal and worth it in club section you think? 

Good deal is kind of subjective, because everybody has different tastes, and finances.  The included food doesn't do anything for me, because  I'm pretty stuffed from the tailgate.

I weaseled my way up there during a pre-season game last season, and wasn't overly impressed, but my friends who sat in club last year thought so.   The lines were pretty long for the food.    My friend who said that he did like the food isn't going to renew in the clubs, because he thought it was too expensive.   

That being said, the views are fantastic and the bathrooms were very clean.  If it's bitter cold, or rainy, you can always go inside and watch on the TV screens, which is another plus.

We sit with our friends in the 200's, against a wall that backs up to a suite.  In the early games, when it's warm, we can feel the AC from the suite, because they keep the windows open.  When it's cold, we can feel the heat.   The people in the suite above us are great, and we exchange the occasional high-fives when the team the action on the field warrants  We're under cover and don't disturb anyone if we feel like standing up.    Pretty much everyone in our section are returning STH's and you rarely see those seats for sale.        For atmosphere, the lower's can't be beat.

our seats.jpg

Edited by Skinsfan1311
  • Like 1

59 minutes ago, gortiz said:

is the free food a good deal and worth it in club section you think? 

I think if you’re a big tailgater and get in right around kickoff, it isn’t really worth it. I am giving it a shot this year. My seats are section 336 which is right in front of the gold area. I don’t tailgate a lot, and I like to be in the stadium around an hour before kickoff. So, I think I will get value from it.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, just654 said:

I think if you’re a big tailgater and get in right around kickoff, it isn’t really worth it. I am giving it a shot this year. My seats are section 336 which is right in front of the gold area. I don’t tailgate a lot, and I like to be in the stadium around an hour before kickoff. So, I think I will get value from it.

You'll love those seats.  The view kicks ass from every section in the club.

• Like 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

Did they get rid of the ability to donate tickets this year? I'm not seeing the option in SeatGeek or the Commanders app. I typically donate my preseason tickets each year.

Sidenote: I finally gave up my coveted, under-cover seats in 239 to give Club Level (303) a try this year. We'll see how this goes...

• Like 1

11 hours ago, KtotheT said:

Did they get rid of the ability to donate tickets this year? I'm not seeing the option in SeatGeek or the Commanders app. I typically donate my preseason tickets each year.

Sidenote: I finally gave up my coveted, under-cover seats in 239 to give Club Level (303) a try this year. We'll see how this goes...

Yep I haven't seen the option this year.  On another note I'm super annoyed they are advertising 2 club seats and parking for $309.   That quickly devalues our seats.

Oh and I emailed about NFL+ and they said they are still waiting to hear from the NFL, which is annoying because we can't watch the other games. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Hoover-ball said:

Going to tailgate starting at 2 pm for Tuesdays draft in the suites that starts at 6. So excited. I can't imagine anyone would care or stop us right? Lots should be open in general. 

normally the only lot that is accessible on non game games is Platinum A Lot across from the main offices and Team store. Security does patrol the area.

• Like 1

I wonder if the gold club gets anything this year. Last year they were shipping people hats.

21 hours ago, Howie411 said:

Yep I haven't seen the option this year.  On another note I'm super annoyed they are advertising 2 club seats and parking for $309.   That quickly devalues our seats.

Oh and I emailed about NFL+ and they said they are still waiting to hear from the NFL, which is annoying because we can't watch the other games. 

This. I try to log in but can't watch or listen to any games. It's been 1 week now. Come on.

Does anyone else have issues trying to load the Preseason game and parking into Google Wallet from the Commanders App?

I have a older Samsung Galaxy S7, which is incompatible with the SeatGeek app, but I can access the regular SeatGeek site, which redirects me to my Commanders App to download the tickets in the app.  

I had no issues with our loading the training camp tickets from the team app into Google Wallet, but I'm not seeing the option to download the game ticket to Google Wallet.

Maybe that option is available, closer to game day?

Thanks!

Edited by Skinsfan1311

1 hour ago, Howie411 said:

For anyone who got VIP access to training camp, did you get an email confirmation or any info prior to going? I filled out the form for passes this Saturday, but haven't seen any info.

Check your Commanders App to see if Gray Parking has been added to your account. Not that anyone checks that. When you go down the wooden steps after security. There will be a table to check in at. This were you get your badge for the free drinks/food. 

1 hour ago, just654 said:

Check your Commanders App to see if Gray Parking has been added to your account. Not that anyone checks that. When you go down the wooden steps after security. There will be a table to check in at. This were you get your badge for the free drinks/food. 

Thanks, saw it in the App!

• Thumb up 1

On 8/12/2023 at 9:42 PM, just654 said:

normally the only lot that is accessible on non game games is Platinum A Lot across from the main offices and Team store. Security does patrol the area.

My ticket rep said it was fine but security came to tell us we could not. We had to put tables and chairs away but still stood around and drank. Told them we had to let grill burn down and still cooked a few things.

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Hoover-ball said:

My ticket rep said it was fine but security came to tell us we could not. We had to put tables and chairs away but still stood around and drank. Told them we had to let grill burn down and still cooked a few things.

glad you got some grilling in.