Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Season Ticket Renewals

bryantlc

3 hours ago, Howie411 said:

Or my 3 day all expense paid trip to the Pro Bowl. (yes I know we are in the minority) but obviously having chances to win stuff like this is great.

Honestly there are so few season ticket holders left, those of us remaining may have all gotten trips etc. LOL!

9 minutes ago, Howie411 said:

Got an email the other day with the RedZone and NFL GameDay pass info as well as the usual insulting 15% off the team store.    Pretty sad they aren't offering any better deals on this soon to be worthless Washington Football Team gear.

They could offer 99% off and I would not order any.

I asked about Rewards points and they said they are still tracking them and they will return. 

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Howie411 said:

Did anyone else get the Gold Emails after the fact?  I got one this morning at 7:45 for the Ryan Kerrigan thing yesterday.    And the Gold Member Benefit email came yesterday but that was 1 day after the 1st interview on Sept 2.  So missed that too.

Same thing happened to me.

They must still be having problems with their email distribution lists for season ticket members.

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/2/2020 at 12:09 AM, ThomasTomasz said:

Refund finally came through a few days ago. 

yep! Got the credit card check a couple days ago.

On 8/26/2020 at 3:31 PM, bryantlc said:

Any idea if we will still get free NFL Gamepass if we defer or refund?

I got a refund. GamePass email and code came late last week.

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/24/2020 at 10:56 AM, Howie411 said:

So I'm letting them hold $1800+ from me for another year and collect interest and they want me to pay $150 if I want a Fan Cutout during a game?  What kind of BS is  that.

https://washington-fan-cutouts.aaaflag.com/products/washington-fan-cutout?variant=36285134700702

I still haven’t gotten my refund check and got this email. I just ASSUMED when it said there was a Washington Gold option it was gratis. My god the nerve. 

• Like 1

Interesting ...

https://www.nbcsports.com/washington/football-team/maryland-gov-larry-hogan-favor-safely-trying-get-some-fans-back-nfl-games

Larry Hogan 'in favor of safely trying to get some fans back' at NFL games

BY JP FINLAY

"I'm in favor of safely trying to get some fans back in the stands," Hogan said Thursday. "Our health department is working very closely on that to try to work with the teams."

"I'm hoping that as we move along, our health metrics in Maryland are terrific, better than most places in the rest of the country. We don't want to do anything to put people in danger but I think that we can find a way to bring some fans back in safely to watch the game I think it’d be more exciting."

"I miss having fans, I miss being a fan. I usually go to games in Washington and in Baltimore every season," the governor said. "It’s just not the same, you watch it on television and you still see some pretty good football but it’s missing something without the fans."

Got the email yesterday which basically says you still can't attend, but you will see other people in the stands this Sunday.  Also still leaving the door open for the possibility of some fan attendance later this season, if ever allowed by state and local officials.

Dear Gold Members,

At the request of our players and football staff, we will be hosting a limited number of close family members of players, coaches, and Washington Football Team employees in the stands as we take on the Los Angeles Rams on Sunday.

The health and safety of all players, coaches, and staff remains our top priority. Those attending the game must be family members from within the same household as a player, coach, or staff member and will be placed in socially distanced seating throughout the stadium. Everyone entering FedExField property will be required to wear a mask and follow safety guidelines established by the Washington Football Team through coordination with the Center for Disease Control, National Football League, and Prince George's County health officials.

"We are continuing to work with Maryland's Department of Health and Prince George's County health officials to welcome staff and families of players back in a safe manner. We will use this opportunity to test our systems and protocols for the future possibility of hosting fans at FedExFIeld" - Washington Football Team President Jason Wright

The game this Sunday will not be open to fans. If we are able to welcome fans back to FedExField, we will communicate to you about your opportunity to attend a game at that time. If you have any questions you can reach the Membership Services Team via call or text at 301-276-6050, or by email at tickets@washingtonfootball.com.

Thank you,

The Washington Football Team

17 hours ago, Howie411 said:

Anyone get a package in the mail from the team?  A friend of mine got some masks, lanyards, and the 2020 Yearbook, but that was last week.

Nothing here though that would be nice. 

Also MD is allowing fans at the game (10%) but I have not heard from the team.

22 hours ago, Hoover-ball said:

Nothing here though that would be nice. 

Also MD is allowing fans at the game (10%) but I have not heard from the team.

Nothing came to me either.  Something would be nice, but then again, I asked for the refund so maybe I'm off the list.  

It does not appear that the team is going to let fans in at this time from the articles I've seen. 

Jason Wright, in addition to saying that we might be stuck with the WFT moniker through the 2021 season, states that they are looking at having 3500 fans allowed at FedEx for the November 8th game against the Giants.

Why the hell anyone would want to pay to go to a game where the stadium is less than five percent occupied is beyond me.

I was hoping they wouldn't have any fans this season.  Without them, we kind of have a home-field advantage just because we're familiar with the field, etc.  Let in fans though and they'll probably spend most of the time booing since not many are happy with the team.  So, most likely, there goes our home-field advantage and of course the next day, we'll be reading about how the 3,500 allowed fans booed the team off the field.  Although, would be cool if we score and they broke out in Hail to the REDSKINS...especially in light of the fact we might be stuck with the generic name next year as well.

Anyway, if they let them in, hope it is just extended family and friends type of thing.  Personally, I want Ron to have a chance to get things sorted before being exposed to the fan-base.  Ha...so don't allow fans for the next few years?? 😛  Just kidding.

20 hours ago, hail2skins said:

Jason Wright, in addition to saying that we might be stuck with the WFT moniker through the 2021 season, states that they are looking at having 3500 fans allowed at FedEx for the November 8th game against the Giants.

Why the hell anyone would want to pay to go to a game where the stadium is less than five percent occupied is beyond me.

maybe they will pay us to go :)

• Like 1

I just got an email that they are allowing fans to the 11/8 Giants game. Selling tickets to season ticket holders based on seniority. My window to buy tickets opens at 10am on Wednesday. Half price concessions except beer. Free parking. Ticket prices $99-$125 and only in the lower bowl. No service charges. All that sounds great. However, they are not allowing tailgaiting. That's just insane to have a football game without tailgaiting lol. I was all about going until I read that. Now I'm on the fence. It definitely won't be like a normal game, and probably not as fun, but I think it could be a very unique experience that we may never get to experience again. Plus with playing the Giants we have a 50/50 chance of winning. 

If they are letting only 3500 fans in, that is still probably less than 15 percent of even the lower bowl capacity. To me, the appeal of attending is the excitement of the crowd.  This sounds terrible, even worse than sitting in a sparse club level for some of the 2018 games. 

3 hours ago, Hoover-ball said:

I won a pizza from the team to be delivered before the game this Sunday!

Love these little touches and I hope to get seats to the Nov 8th game.

Lucky! I entered, wonder how many they actually picked vs how many people entered.

• Like 1