Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Season Ticket Renewals

bryantlc

Anyone else sell tickets on the NFL Ticket Exchange this year?  I sold my Eagles tickets last week (will be out of town in January).  Since it's been a week since they sold and I haven't received payment, I started fishing around the website to see estimated payment times.  The policy says payment is made 7-10 days AFTER THE EVENT DATE.  Can this be right?  Do I have to wait until mid-January 2022 to get paid?  Talk about double-dipping for the team -- they have both my money and the purchasers money!

If ever there was a reason to move to StubHub, this is it...

Please tell me I've got something wrong here.

On 3/8/2011 at 11:08 PM, B55Green said:
4 hours ago, Timmy_Smith said:

Anyone else sell tickets on the NFL Ticket Exchange this year?  I sold my Eagles tickets last week (will be out of town in January).  Since it's been a week since they sold and I haven't received payment, I started fishing around the website to see estimated payment times.  The policy says payment is made 7-10 days AFTER THE EVENT DATE.  Can this be right?  Do I have to wait until mid-January 2022 to get paid?  Talk about double-dipping for the team -- they have both my money and the purchasers money!

If ever there was a reason to move to StubHub, this is it...

Please tell me I've got something wrong here.

It’s a COVID thing. It was that way last year for the one hone game they had. They hold the money to ensure the game is played. Otherwise, they would have to get the money back, and issue refunds etc. it sucks, but I can see why they have to do it. 

Edited by eorndorff
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, eorndorff said:

It’s a COVID thing. It was that way last year for the one hone game they had. They hold the money to ensure the game is played. Otherwise, they would have to get the money back, and issue refunds etc. it sucks, but I can see why they have to do it. 

Ah ha -- That makes sense.  Thank you!

On 6/2/2021 at 9:59 PM, sundancer91 said:

Good luck !  Mine is tuesday at 2pm not holding my breath. Usually no tickets left gor me

Mines 3pm on June 8th, I've had season tickets for 11 years or 12 if they count the year I had obstructed view seats.

On an unrelated note, I haven't wonder if they are going to let us come to OTA's this year, normally it would have been mid June, but haven't seen any emails.

On 6/3/2021 at 12:10 AM, sundancer91 said:

How long you been a ticket holder?

Since 2005. Still nothing after the initial email saying I’d get another one last week. I tried texting the ticket office but no response. 

On 6/5/2021 at 6:43 AM, KtotheT said:

My upgrade window also opens Tuesday at 3PM. STH since 2008. Curious to see if anything’s left since they’re already selling individual game tickets.

According to the member service team, they withheld the best seats for STH and they weren't part of the single seat sale.  Read that however you want.....

44 minutes ago, Howie411 said:

According to the member service team, they withheld the best seats for STH and they weren't part of the single seat sale.  Read that however you want.....

I read that as they saved aisles B and S for us.

• Haha 1

On 6/5/2021 at 11:22 PM, skinsjoy said:

Since 2005. Still nothing after the initial email saying I’d get another one last week. I tried texting the ticket office but no response. 

I know if you have anything listed on the ticket exchange it will not allow you to do an upgrade. Even if you listed and removed or listed and haven’t sold. Just something I learned the hard way. 

• Like 1

My window just opened up.  IMHO, the best seats are in the 200's on the home side, under cover.   We sit in section 204.

There are seats available in the 100's, on both sides of the field.  There is only one section, in the 200's on the Skins side that shows availability.  Section 239.

There are more seats in the 200's, on the visitors side.   

We're staying put.

1 hour ago, Skinsfan1311 said:

My window just opened up.  IMHO, the best seats are in the 200's on the home side, under cover.   We sit in section 204.

There are seats available in the 100's, on both sides of the field.  There is only one section, in the 200's on the Skins side that shows availability.  Section 239.

There are more seats in the 200's, on the visitors side.   

We're staying put.

Thanks for the update. I did get in touch with the ticket office yesterday and pre-opening yesterday there were two in my section two rows back and closer to the aisle (202 row 6, seats 5 and 6).  

But what someone said about ticket exchange is also true about transferring your tickets. Since they didn’t tell us about the relocation process occurring this year before issuing the tickets, I had already transferred tickets to a friend who then transferred them to his son. The ticket office said if I got my friend’s son to transfer them back to me, I could then call them to move. I figured they’d be gone by now (she looked up my window and it was noon today), so I was waiting to ask here if they were still available before going through that hassle. Now, I know that I’ll be sitting tight as well. 

Anyone snag the prime 202 seats yesterday? 

Joy

• Like 2

Slim pickings on the home side for the 3PM window... I'm really surprised at how many folks have been holding on to their tickets throughout the recent years. Or are the premium seats being offered to newbies?

image.thumb.png.978593f440e8d8fb81337b1b413aeab8.png

Edited by KtotheT

2 hours ago, skinsjoy said:

Thanks for the update. I did get in touch with the ticket office yesterday and pre-opening yesterday there were two in my section two rows back and closer to the aisle (202 row 6, seats 5 and 6).  

But what someone said about ticket exchange is also true about transferring your tickets. Since they didn’t tell us about the relocation process occurring this year before issuing the tickets, I had already transferred tickets to a friend who then transferred them to his son. The ticket office said if I got my friend’s son to transfer them back to me, I could then call them to move. I figured they’d be gone by now (she looked up my window and it was noon today), so I was waiting to ask here if they were still available before going through that hassle. Now, I know that I’ll be sitting tight as well. 

Anyone snag the prime 202 seats yesterday? 

Joy

Anyone know if section 234, Row 1 is any good?   Any obstruction from the metal railing?

Edited by Howie411

40 minutes ago, Howie411 said:

Anyone know if section 234, Row 1 is any good?   Any obstruction from the metal railing?

If you like an end-zone view, they're good seats. The problem with those, is that you're not under cover.   I have no idea about the rail, but I've sat in seats, in the 100's, 1st row, and the rail wasn't an issue.  In fact, it was nice to kick your feet up.

44 minutes ago, Skinsfan1311 said:

If you like an end-zone view, they're good seats. The problem with those, is that you're not under cover.   I have no idea about the rail, but I've sat in seats, in the 100's, 1st row, and the rail wasn't an issue.  In fact, it was nice to kick your feet up.

So I bit the bullet and picked up 234, Row 1, (5,6) which is the aisle.  I'm coming from the 400 section so I wasn't under cover there anyways.   Supposedly the price on these ticket used to be $1100 but recently dropped to $999 (last week, so the ticket office said).....  Figured for $150 price difference for the 2 seats, not having to deal with the ramp or the escalator makes it worth it.   The Rep also didn't seem to think the railing would cause any viewing issues.

Edited by Howie411
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, KtotheT said:

Slim pickings on the home side for the 3PM window... I'm really surprised at how many folks have been holding on to their tickets throughout the recent years. Or are the premium seats being offered to newbies?

image.thumb.png.978593f440e8d8fb81337b1b413aeab8.png

The ones in 203 and 240 are great seats. You just already have great seats 😁

Edited by skinsjoy

4 hours ago, Howie411 said:

So I bit the bullet and picked up 234, Row 1, (5,6) which is the aisle.  I'm coming from the 400 section so I wasn't under cover there anyways.   Supposedly the price on these ticket used to be $1100 but recently dropped to $999 (last week, so the ticket office said).....  Figured for $150 price difference for the 2 seats, not having to deal with the ramp or the escalator makes it worth it.   The Rep also didn't seem to think the railing would cause any viewing issues.

Congrats!

You'll love those seats.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, skinsjoy said:

The ones in 203 and 240 are great seats. You just already have great seats 😁

Ha, there actually weren't any seats available in the 200 section at all on the home side. What you're seeing as available in that screenshot is 103 and 140. I avoid the 100s because I go with my dad for at least a couple of games and I don't want to worry about him having to stand all game.

• Thanks 1