Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Season Ticket Renewals

bryantlc

2 hours ago, just654 said:

@hail2skins first I have been tweeting with this dude all day. He posted the confidentiality, I called him out on it. Nothing was ever said to keep quiet. Has for FedEx, my group we did not talk about Fed Ex. When we did we were told the team has decided they are not putting by more money to upgrade the stadium experience. Maybe stuff for players ie the new grass

Thanks for the info!  I'm gonna check out the show that's supposed to be on Channel 4 at 7 pm tomorrow to see what they say. Although it won't be the same without Larry Michael hawking the West End Zone......

On 7/9/2021 at 7:38 AM, just654 said:

They focused on General Season tickets, the suggested PSLs ranged from $1,000 a seat for the Upper level Endzone to 20,000 a seat for Lower level Corner. Anyone with Lower Level Sideline would be 20K+ because these are now "Club Level" seats. 

Pretty much all agreed that is was a slap in the face, the team struggles to sell season tickets now. Try to get people to buy an PSLs on top of it, we said yeah right. Of course if something amazing happen and we get good over the next 5-6 years because that is what we were told to look into the future. They might be able to sell this. But I highly doubt it.

So any current season ticket holders get ready for PSLs 

**** THAT!   If that happens, we're out.

So the 7 pm show on channel 4 (Offseason Enhancements) had Jason Wright talking about how they were going to aim to provide value to STH and get the food and entertainment options DMV-focused. First they had a segment on the newly-formed Fan Ambassador Network (anyone from ES on here?) and how they all got to talk to Rivera. Then a segment on the Flavors of DMV, of which one of the guys said maybe 2-3 of them will be selected for this year to have their products in the stadium. Then a segment on how they are replacing the field at the stadium. Then one minute just showing people on the dance team.

Yawn. 

Edited by hail2skins

As a longtime (over fifty years) season ticket holder for the Eagles, I have a question for all Washington season ticket holders. Here's what I'm curious about. Does your team offer printed tickets (y'know, the old fashioned tickets we've known and used since our childhood)? Or are you all REQUIRED to use a digital thingee from your cell phone to enter the stadium? I don't even own a cell phone so I have no idea how this is even done.

The reason I'm asking is that the Eagles have been atrocious with their interactions with their older fans. If you speak to their ticket office and ask about getting printed tickets, they'll tell you they won't allow it. (Which is BS, by the way). And then when they finally admit that, well, yes, they can print tickets, they'll find try to make you pay a ridiculous amount (in our case, $100) for that privilege. And then they'll say that, well, no team in the league prints tickets anymore because the league won't let them. I'm convinced they are outright lying. So I'm appealing to you guys to give me the straight skinny on this regarding your own team.

Thanks.

11 minutes ago, Franklin60 said:

As a longtime (over fifty years) season ticket holder for the Eagles, I have a question for all Washington season ticket holders. Here's what I'm curious about. Does your team offer printed tickets (y'know, the old fashioned tickets we've known and used since our childhood)? Or are you all REQUIRED to use a digital thingee from your cell phone to enter the stadium? I don't even own a cell phone so I have no idea how this is even done.

The reason I'm asking is that the Eagles have been atrocious with their interactions with their older fans. If you speak to their ticket office and ask about getting printed tickets, they'll tell you they won't allow it. (Which is BS, by the way). And then when they finally admit that, well, yes, they can print tickets, they'll find try to make you pay a ridiculous amount (in our case, $100) for that privilege. And then they'll say that, well, no team in the league prints tickets anymore because the league won't let them. I'm convinced they are outright lying. So I'm appealing to you guys to give me the straight skinny on this regarding your own team.

Thanks.

I think about 3 years ago they went both digital and printing. Then in 2019 it was all digital, if you wanted to have printed tickets you had to contact the ticket office and pay for it. I am not sure for 2021 if it is even an option to print. We have always had to pay for printing of the tickets, it was a processing fee.  

21 hours ago, just654 said:

I think about 3 years ago they went both digital and printing. Then in 2019 it was all digital, if you wanted to have printed tickets you had to contact the ticket office and pay for it. I am not sure for 2021 if it is even an option to print. We have always had to pay for printing of the tickets, it was a processing fee.  

Thank you. I find it disgusting to think that older fans like me are forced to pay a processing fee for a service that was routinely provided. It smacks of discrimination to me.

Again, thank you.

• 2 weeks later...

I was impressed with the club level food that was presented all for free Friday Night. Plenty of it and really good. 

Crab and shrimp fritters, Polenta and beef, wings, South mountain ice cream, cake, three types of fried fish, mac and cheese and more.

The practice was great to see from up high where you could really watch it. Dyami Brown stood out and Sims did not. The defense of course had it over the offense most of the night.

Loved hearing from Coach. Fitz running down to celebrate with Terry after a deep bomb shows how youthful he is. 

Free beer too. That surprised me.

Only sad thing was how many seats were empty so I think they did not even sell out for the 5,000 free club level seats.

Ok and the parking ticket takers were a little confused on where to send people. But a good preseason night and I got more value then I do for a preseason game. Can't wait till I only have to pay for one preseason game. 

Some folks even tailgated. Football is back!

• Like 2

On 8/7/2021 at 8:21 AM, Hoover-ball said:

I was impressed with the club level food that was presented all for free Friday Night. Plenty of it and really good. 

Crab and shrimp fritters, Polenta and beef, wings, South mountain ice cream, cake, three types of fried fish, mac and cheese and more.

The practice was great to see from up high where you could really watch it. Dyami Brown stood out and Sims did not. The defense of course had it over the offense most of the night.

Loved hearing from Coach. Fitz running down to celebrate with Terry after a deep bomb shows how youthful he is. 

Free beer too. That surprised me.

Only sad thing was how many seats were empty so I think they did not even sell out for the 5,000 free club level seats.

Ok and the parking ticket takers were a little confused on where to send people. But a good preseason night and I got more value then I do for a preseason game. Can't wait till I only have to pay for one preseason game. 

Some folks even tailgated. Football is back!

How did the new field look?

• Like 1

Anyone get the email about upgrading your Membership to try to get you to join the Club Level?  My favorite part was where it says, " enjoy the gameday experience and meet their dedicated Membership Service Representative." 

So you got to be on the Club Level now to have a rep and actually meet them?

• Haha 1

The field looked so much better and the players seemed to move on it great. Nobody could understand why they did not do it sooner.

I did notice a few ripples that I could not figure out what they were but mostly on the sideline. Not sure thats helpful info but we did not get to go on the field. 

• Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

On 7/19/2021 at 9:30 AM, bryantlc said:

Has there been any announcement for STH perks for this year such as free Gamepass or Redzone?

I got my Gameday Pass email a few days ago.  Haven't seen anything about the Redzone yet though.  Normally though all in the same email.

• Confused 1

15 hours ago, Howie411 said:

I got my Gameday Pass email a few days ago.  Haven't seen anything about the Redzone yet though.  Normally though all in the same email.

Good point. Same here. I hope they did not pull redzone!

Also do we have parking lot opening times for Friday?

Anyone go to the game tonight.  I had all sorts of issues/concerns

1.  There was no barcode on my parking.  The guy at the lot had to manually type in the barcode # on the detail screen.

2.  Scanning the Gold Card didn't work for a discount on food, they also had to manually type in the barcode #.

3.  The Food lines were horrible long (including the Gold Lines which they weren't policing.  Took almost 25 minutes to get some fries and chicken fingers.  The stadium wasn't even 1/4 full.

They got rid of the souvenir cups (free refill cups) so now you basically pay the same price for a large soda but its not refillable.

• Thanks 2

15 minutes ago, Howie411 said:

1.  There was no barcode on my parking.  The guy at the lot had to manually type in the barcode # on the detail screen.

2.  Scanning the Gold Card didn't work for a discount on food, they also had to manually type in the barcode #.

3.  The Food lines were horrible long (including the Gold Lines which they weren't policing.  Took almost 25 minutes to get some fries and chicken fingers.  The stadium wasn't even 1/4 full.

They got rid of the souvenir cups (free refill cups) so now you basically pay the same price for a large soda but its not refillable.

1. Had no issue. In the mobile app, you have the option to save the pass to your phone, in the Google Pay app.  When you select that option, you get a  QR code that was easily scanned. 

2. It worked fine at Johnny Rockets.  I got a hot dog, peanuts & a bottle of water for $8.34.

3. Can't speak to other areas, but they policed the line at Johnny Rockets.  Stood in line for 5-10 minutes. I don't buy soda.  

The designated driver chip for a free soft drink wasn't going on at Guest Services, but the rep told me that it would be available during the regular season.

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Howie411 said:

I would call the ticket office Monday. 

I got invited out to a suite on the Team to try to bring me back. I was talking with the director of ticket sales. They are really trying to make this a year around Membership, not just 10 games. They plan to have events all years around. They want to make everyone’s membership slightly different depending on what you like. Example if are more about the family side, family section, off season event a breakfast with all the local mascots. More team driven a lichen with players. Stuff like that. 

I asked about the Redskins rewards program. Well I can officially say that is dead for at least the moment. The director of ticket sales hadn’t even heard of it. She came from the Nats so I said it was like Red Carpet rewards. But talked about all the experiences, hopefully it will return in 2022.  

49 minutes ago, just654 said:

I would call the ticket office Monday. 

I got invited out to a suite on the Team to try to bring me back. I was talking with the director of ticket sales. They are really trying to make this a year around Membership, not just 10 games. They plan to have events all years around. They want to make everyone’s membership slightly different depending on what you like. Example if are more about the family side, family section, off season event a breakfast with all the local mascots. More team driven a lichen with players. Stuff like that. 

I asked about the Redskins rewards program. Well I can officially say that is dead for at least the moment. The director of ticket sales hadn’t even heard of it. She came from the Nats so I said it was like Red Carpet rewards. But talked about all the experiences, hopefully it will return in 2022.  

What is Leigh?  She is great.  

1 hour ago, GOSKINS_08 said:

Me and my brother just decided to buy season tickets. 138 row 25 on the aisle. How does the half price concessions work? Does it include beer?

Nope alcohol not included.    On the sign boards with the prices it typically list regular and gold price.  Prices vary.  For instance a water is $2.50 for Gold and like $5 normally.  You pay the gold price, but you have to show them the Gold Card which is on their App (where your tickets are).

• Thanks 1

On 8/20/2021 at 11:50 PM, Howie411 said:

They were able to scan the barcode on my parking pass and gold card withouit issue.  50% off concessions is major!  If you're using the app, click on "View Barcode".  Are you using the app or the website?