Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Season Ticket Renewals

bryantlc

I was surprised yesterday to receive a small package from BDA. Inside were two Washington Gold baseball hats and a pin! My first WFT gear! Funny that I just purchased a shirt during the 25% off sale on Tuesday. I think it comes today. Keep the perks coming, Mr. Wright!

• Like 5

23 hours ago, skinsjoy said:

I was surprised yesterday to receive a small package from BDA. Inside were two Washington Gold baseball hats and a pin! My first WFT gear! Funny that I just purchased a shirt during the 25% off sale on Tuesday. I think it comes today. Keep the perks coming, Mr. Wright!

ya I got a fedex notice I have a package from BDA coming today.  I had no clue what it was till someone posted on Twitter.

My time slot is Tuesday at 10am, I've been a ST holder since 2003 or so. I went last week. It was fun and really glad I went but leaning towards not going again this year. Just not the same experience without tailgating and 80,000 fans yelling and cheering. Also wasn't the same without playing HTTR when we score. The fact that we only have 2 wins doesn't help either. It's just not worth the money for this type of experience. A really nice gesture would be to offer to let season ticket holders in free to at least 1 game the rest of the year. Tickets would be non-transferable. Especially the ones that paid in full and let them hold their money until next year(Not me). 

6 minutes ago, bryantlc said:

No tailgating is the big reason I am thinking of not going again.   Was not allowed to even sit in car in parking lot.  Have to park and go straight in.

Strange.  My wife and I stayed in our car in the parking lot, relaxed and ate our lunch from our cooler in the back seat.  No one said a thing to us about it.

12 hours ago, SkinsNatsFan said:

Strange.  My wife and I stayed in our car in the parking lot, relaxed and ate our lunch from our cooler in the back seat.  No one said a thing to us about it.

Same. We sat in the car and drank beers and then popped one for the walk in. Nobody seemed to care. Some folks were standing outside their car and got told to move on but that makes sense.

I thought the staff did a great job of working the stadium during a pandemic and I appreciated it. Some idiot fans wore masks below their nose or had to be told to put them back on and the play on the field stank but I thought everything else was nice. 

• 1 month later...

One of the main benefits to being a season ticket holder to me is the opportunity for playoff tickets on the off chance we make it. 

Also I still have Reward points that have not been used that I hope go to something. 

Did everyone fill out their survey? What did you put in for team name or comments? Red Wolves here.

On 12/22/2020 at 8:30 AM, Hoover-ball said:

One of the main benefits to being a season ticket holder to me is the opportunity for playoff tickets on the off chance we make it. 

Also I still have Reward points that have not been used that I hope go to something. 

Did everyone fill out their survey? What did you put in for team name or comments? Red Wolves here.

I put Washington Redskins. :)  I also put I miss the Reward points.

• 2 weeks later...

Let me re-write this:

Dear loyal Season Ticket Holder who has already paid or mostly paid for next season.   We are sending you a NFC East Champs hat and no we will not threaten to raise your ticket prices next season if you don't renew.

WFT.PNG

Edited by Howie411

Yeah, I saw that and laughed. Made me mad and I added one more tally to the "reasons to not renew" column. They also made sure to say limit one hat per account. So if you have 4-6 seats, you get ONE hat. I was really hoping the ticket office had improved, but unfortunately not even the slightest. This is infuriating to see this email. And in all honesty, does anyone really want this hat? By the time we get it, most likely we will be out of the playoffs. I'm also not that proud to win the NFC East in 2020 with a whopping 7 wins. I'm glad we did, and it's super cool, just not trying to wear gear and brag about it. I'll continue to wear my Redskins gear and not this WFT crap. They should be giving us jerseys or $100-$200 in conessions to renew at a minimum. With the unkowns of the Pandemic, I can't see anyone giving them money come Spring. 

• Like 2