Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Season Ticket Renewals

bryantlc

On 8/23/2021 at 8:24 PM, Roblowsta said:

They were able to scan the barcode on my parking pass and gold card withouit issue.  50% off concessions is major!  If you're using the app, click on "View Barcode".  Are you using the app or the website?

I'm using the App and it's always worked before.   Just not working this year.  Even the transfer and sell options are grayed out.   I'll call guest services.

*edit* contacted Guest Services and and they had to do something on the back end to fix it.  Also said numerous folks had issues with their Gold Card scanning.

Edited by Howie411

3 hours ago, hail2skins said:

Anyone ever hear what Mark The Homer is up to? He was always a great such of info and had that post about everything Fed Ex Field that he frequently updated. Was just curious whatever happened to him.

I have wondered the same thing for years.

does @Huly @pez @TK know?

So I picked up an extra ticket to bring my daughters to the game tonight.  Managed to snag a Club level seat for $27 after fees on TM.    Not sure if its new or not but they have a stand just for gold members on the club level which has free food.  Peanuts, Popcorn, chips, soda, Gatorade, water, hotdogs, nachos, chicken fingers and fries a few different wraps.  They also had a private bar for Gold members that had some of those items too.   I also noticed 2 sections that had soda refill machines for Gold Members.  Was able to bring a bunch of food down to the wife and daughter, so short of buying some ice cream, dinner was basically free.

• Like 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

10 hours ago, DiscoBob said:

I heard a bunch of folks cancelled their season tickets after tonight's game.... they screamed "Remember Osaka" and lit their parking passes in fire... True story 🤪

🤣      

Those were expensive fires, given that the parking passes are mobile.

I was wondering where those clouds of black smoke were coming from....

• Haha 1

18 hours ago, Howie411 said:

So I picked up an extra ticket to bring my daughters to the game tonight.  Managed to snag a Club level seat for $27 after fees on TM.    Not sure if its new or not but they have a stand just for gold members on the club level which has free food.  Peanuts, Popcorn, chips, soda, Gatorade, water, hotdogs, nachos, chicken fingers and fries a few different wraps.  They also had a private bar for Gold members that had some of those items too.   I also noticed 2 sections that had soda refill machines for Gold Members.  Was able to bring a bunch of food down to the wife and daughter, so short of buying some ice cream, dinner was basically free.

They did it in 2019 as well. It is great but they always waiver on if you can access it if you don't have club seats. I have gotten in several times and been turned away several others.

• Confused 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/16/2021 at 8:01 PM, Howie411 said:

I got my Gameday Pass email a few days ago.  Haven't seen anything about the Redzone yet though.  Normally though all in the same email.

Anyone have issues with the Redzone on the App today?  It won't let me log in.  I submitted a ticket the NFL app and they came back with this:

"Thank you for your reply.

We are aware of - and working to resolve this issue. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Be sure to clear cookies and browser history and/or delete and download the app. If you have any technical or situational information that might help guide us to a resolution, please share that in a reply to this message."

Lol sounds like they are asking me to help them find a resolution.....

22 hours ago, hail2skins said:

Eve of opening game, prices on secondary market (fees included):

Stubhub: uppers start at 54, lowers at 79, club at 111

Ticketmaster: uppers start at 65, lowers at 87, club at 147

I sold mine last Saturday for $180 each on stubhub. Cleared $153 each after their fees. Also got twice the cost of parking for Orange Lot on Craigs List. I’m planning to go to the rest of the games, but I’m thinking evening before is not the best time to gauge pricing. 

4 hours ago, skinsjoy said:

I sold mine last Saturday for $180 each on stubhub. Cleared $153 each after their fees. Also got twice the cost of parking for Orange Lot on Craigs List. I’m planning to go to the rest of the games, but I’m thinking evening before is not the best time to gauge pricing. 

Where are your seats that you profited by 153 each by selling them for 180? Obstructed view?

7 hours ago, hail2skins said:

52,753 for a season opener, albeit against probably the lowest demand opponent we'll have this year. That is less than what the capacity at RFK was.

Snyder has destroyed this fanbase, but you already knew that.

The attendance will go up on Thursday and the team twitter account will claim that Washington fans showed up wearing their alternate blue/red/white gear

• Haha 2

On 9/12/2021 at 5:07 PM, Howie411 said:

Anyone have issues with the Redzone on the App today?  It won't let me log in.  I submitted a ticket the NFL app and they came back with this:

"Thank you for your reply.

We are aware of - and working to resolve this issue. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Be sure to clear cookies and browser history and/or delete and download the app. If you have any technical or situational information that might help guide us to a resolution, please share that in a reply to this message."

Lol sounds like they are asking me to help them find a resolution.....

Yes having the same problem. Ticket rep said the nfl was working on it

• Thumb up 1

• 3 weeks later...

Got an update today that Redzone Mobile is still not working and apologies. And this as a follow up to my unused rewards points.

"The rewards program was primarily game day experiences and branded gear so with covid preventing us from having game day experiences like field passes, tunnel passes, and flag experience; and our rebrand still in progress, we retired the program but are working to create an enhanced game day for gold members.  

For this year, our leadership team has decided to plan more Gold Membership Events where there will be opportunities to get select items and to have some fun at this exclusive member only event. We will have more information coming halfway through the football season for these new gold member events."

So much for those points I guess.

On 9/29/2021 at 7:59 PM, jgibbsfootball said:

They are doing a poor job getting the redzone app up and running

Ya this is ridiculous, we are going into week 4 and its still not working.

On 9/29/2021 at 11:17 AM, Hoover-ball said:

Got an update today that Redzone Mobile is still not working and apologies. And this as a follow up to my unused rewards points.

"The rewards program was primarily game day experiences and branded gear so with covid preventing us from having game day experiences like field passes, tunnel passes, and flag experience; and our rebrand still in progress, we retired the program but are working to create an enhanced game day for gold members.  

For this year, our leadership team has decided to plan more Gold Membership Events where there will be opportunities to get select items and to have some fun at this exclusive member only event. We will have more information coming halfway through the football season for these new gold member events."

So much for those points I guess.

That sucks, at least they should have let us use the rest of our points.   I'm lucky I managed to win a Pro Bowl trip one year as well as ticket to a suite in a concert, but still if they just take away benefits without telling people its pretty bad.

• Like 1

On 9/12/2021 at 11:40 PM, hail2skins said:

Where are your seats that you profited by 153 each by selling them for 180? Obstructed view?

My bad. Cleared $153 total on the two seats. Be interesting to see if people are still excited to go Week 5… 

2 hours ago, skinsjoy said:

My bad. Cleared $153 total on the two seats. Be interesting to see if people are still excited to go Week 5… 

Love the team. Hate the stadium. And my family had season tickets for 50 years. I will never set foot in that cesspool of a stadium again. 

On 9/11/2021 at 8:19 PM, hail2skins said:

Eve of opening game, prices on secondary market (fees included):

Stubhub: uppers start at 54, lowers at 79, club at 111

Ticketmaster: uppers start at 65, lowers at 87, club at 147

Prices on secondary market on Thursday night before Sunday's Saints game are notably higher (fees included:

Stubhub: uppers start at 77, lowers 116, club 147

Ticketmaster: uppers start at 81, lowers 119, club 200

Ok, the whole separate lines for STH for Food just don't work.  I literally waited almost 30 minutes to get Nachos and a drink today.    There was 1 guy handling the Gold members going super slow, while 4 were working they regular line which was moving quicker.

On 10/10/2021 at 6:05 PM, Howie411 said:

Ok, the whole separate lines for STH for Food just don't work.  I literally waited almost 30 minutes to get Nachos and a drink today.    There was 1 guy handling the Gold members going super slow, while 4 were working they regular line which was moving quicker.

Oh, so you got Nachos?

Mrs. Skinsfan stood in the Gold Member line for 20 minutes, (at the Pit Beef concession next to section 204), only to be told that "we're out of cheese"

In my 20 years of going to games, I ate meals elsewhere beforehand and rarely went to the concession stands. In 2018 I went to a preseason game on the club level and Johnny Rockets didn't have chocolate shakes. The last game I attended was the Houston one the same season and went to a stand right before halftime and there was no line because they had run out of fountain drinks.

I wonder if other stadiums experience the issues to the same level.  It just seems that there are so many little things that this team doesn't get right, and you wonder why people don't show up for the games.

You guys crack me up. We are complaining about stands running out of cheese now? 

I don't even understand the consternation over honoring Sean Taylor. It is awesome and I don't see why I would need more advance notice. I am a fan and have season tickets and go to games though. Are there people that would have traveled to this game only because they are retiring 21?

Looking forward to the ceremony.

• Thumb down 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1