Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Season Ticket Renewals

bryantlc

I logged in today and there were a couple of options to move to which I believe are just open seats?  I would expect there to have been a lot more than just a 2 options.. This is what I showed available for instant move :

https://www.dropbox.com/s/sinfkegi9nkp6y0/Screen Shot 2020-05-21 at 2.29.59 PM.png?dl=0

My window is 5/28 at 10AM,  STH since around 2000

My window is the 29th at 12:00.  This is year 5 with season tickets, but they might also think I'm my father which bumps me back a few years (same first and last name) 

It's a good sign that they are proceeding as normal this off-season in regards to the ticket renewals, new tickets and upgrade program.  I'm fully paid, so if there ever is a cut-off, I'm set.  

On 5/21/2020 at 10:02 PM, jgibbsfootball said:

They are holding season tickets for those that are on the fence. I spoke to the ticket office. Upsets me that loyal  folls like us that pay on time do not have ample opportunities to upgrade that we should

Agreed. There has to be some benefit to fans who commit. At least offer some Redskins Rewards options during the offseason. 

• Like 1

So I got an email this morning saying mine started at 10am even though my last email said 4pm.  Anyways I logged on and there is barely anything available.   I'm talking almost nothing.   Even in the Upper Deck.   Something is definitely wrong or they havent relased the seats.

• Sad 1

3 hours ago, Howie411 said:

So I got an email this morning saying mine started at 10am even though my last email said 4pm.  Anyways I logged on and there is barely anything available.   I'm talking almost nothing.   Even in the Upper Deck.   Something is definitely wrong or they havent relased the seats.

I completely missed this e-mail until now, but I did get the same one. I'm also seeing the same issue. There is no way that there are this few seats available. 

Edit: Now I'm getting a pop-up showing a countdown until my original 4PM window. But it allows me to preview the available seats. Still sparse.

Edited by KtotheT

36 minutes ago, KtotheT said:

I completely missed this e-mail until now, but I did get the same one. I'm also seeing the same issue. There is no way that there are this few seats available. 

Edit: Now I'm getting a pop-up showing a countdown until my original 4PM window. But it allows me to preview the available seats. Still sparse.

Yep Ditto.  Now its telling me 3 hours to go.    I reached  out to my rep and she basically said this is all that is available.   Basically because of the Corona Virus they did not remove the seats from the accounts of folks who did not renew.

Honestly this should have been postponed if that was the case.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Howie411 said:

Yep Ditto.  Now its telling me 3 hours to go.    I reached  out to my rep and she basically said this is all that is available.   Basically because of the Corona Virus they did not remove the seats from the accounts of folks who did not renew.

Honestly this should have been postponed if that was the case.

I see both sides of it.  I figure that there should at least be a "down payment" that would be required to hold your exact seats.  Otherwise, they could still hold your number of seats for you, but allow other people who paid already to upgrade.  I also see that being quite a chore especially if someone has multiple seats together.  

Probably would have been best to hold off on this.  

I just feel like they are pretending again. I refuse to believe that they have this few seats available even if you hold people who paid last year but have yet to this year.

That would suggest that the stadium was almost sold out on season ticket holders last year and we know it was not!

• 1 month later...

I wonder how the cancellation of 1 home pre-season game will effect our season ticket cost.   Are they going to try to say the ticket is only worth the lower face value because its pre-season or they going to count it as 1 out of 10 games not actually played.

Edited by Howie411

I am certain they will only deduct the lower price of the preseason ticket. The only question for those of us who already paid, will they even send us money back.

I firmly believe they only switched to variable pricing because they knew they would be reducing preseason when they went to 17 regular season games. 

It was nice to have the special chat with Coach and Chase last night for season Ticket holders. 

I was shocked they announced how many attended. 180 and Larry thought that was a great amount. I'm not so sure. I mean I get a lot of season ticket holders just would not log on to that but 180 seems small to me. 

Makes it harder to believe how few seats were available during upgrade.

3 hours ago, Hoover-ball said:

I am certain they will only deduct the lower price of the preseason ticket. The only question for those of us who already paid, will they even send us money back.

I firmly believe they only switched to variable pricing because they knew they would be reducing preseason when they went to 17 regular season games. 

It was nice to have the special chat with Coach and Chase last night for season Ticket holders. 

I was shocked they announced how many attended. 180 and Larry thought that was a great amount. I'm not so sure. I mean I get a lot of season ticket holders just would not log on to that but 180 seems small to me. 

Makes it harder to believe how few seats were available during upgrade.

What chat last night?  I didn't get any emails regarding that. :(  *edit* checked with a couple of friends and they didn't get any invites either.

Edited by Howie411

42 minutes ago, Howie411 said:

What chat last night?  I didn't get any emails regarding that. :(  *edit* checked with a couple of friends and they didn't get any invites either.

I thought all season ticket members were "Gold" or was it just for folks that paid already?

Washington Redskins
descriptive text

TONIGHT

Don't miss the Redskins Gold Annual Member Meeting with special guests Head Coach Ron Rivera and No. 2 Overall Draft pick Chase Young! Tune in to the link below at 7PM tonight to hear from the Redskins organization about the upcoming season followed by a Q&A with Coach Rivera and Chase Young. Learn more about the event and submit a question for the Q&A with the link below.

PASSWORD: GOLD2020
descriptive text
VIEW EVENT DETAILS
descriptive text
Washington Redskins
Facebook Twitter Instagram TikTok Snapchat YouTube

3 minutes ago, Hoover-ball said:

I thought all season ticket members were "Gold" or was it just for folks that paid already?

Washington Redskins
descriptive text

TONIGHT

Don't miss the Redskins Gold Annual Member Meeting with special guests Head Coach Ron Rivera and No. 2 Overall Draft pick Chase Young! Tune in to the link below at 7PM tonight to hear from the Redskins organization about the upcoming season followed by a Q&A with Coach Rivera and Chase Young. Learn more about the event and submit a question for the Q&A with the link below.

PASSWORD: GOLD2020
descriptive text
VIEW EVENT DETAILS
descriptive text
Washington Redskins
Facebook Twitter Instagram TikTok Snapchat YouTube

Yep, I dunno myself and at least 2 other season ticket holders I know didn't get it.   I've emailed my rep to ask what happened.   But that could explain the turn out if it wasn't sent to everyone.

Just now, Howie411 said:

Yep, I dunno myself and at least 2 other season ticket holders I know didn't get it.   I've emailed my rep to ask what happened.   But that could explain the turn out if it wasn't sent to everyone.

Maybe it went to spam? You would think they really want to not screw that up.