Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Season Ticket Renewals

bryantlc

54 minutes ago, ThomasTomasz said:

I didnt see any window noted.  Where did you all see it? 

As far as tailgating goes, no one is going to stop me from bringing a cooler and some snacks in my car. 

The email gave me a buy ticket time of Wednesday at noon. So not a window as much as a start time. It is first come first served and I want to go but I assume they will be sold out before it gets to me. Which if that happens then they set this up poorly to have a lot of disappointed fans with purchase times that mean nothing.

Oh yea I am bringing a cooler and having a few beers in the car. they just don't want tents and grills and parties which is totally understandable. 

All that really matter is beat dallass tomorrow! I don't care about division standing or draft picks, just beat the living hell out of dallass!

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Hoover-ball said:

The email gave me a buy ticket time of Wednesday at noon. So not a window as much as a start time. It is first come first served and I want to go but I assume they will be sold out before it gets to me. Which if that happens then they set this up poorly to have a lot of disappointed fans with purchase times that mean nothing.

Oh yea I am bringing a cooler and having a few beers in the car. they just don't want tents and grills and parties which is totally understandable. 

All that really matter is beat dallass tomorrow! I don't care about division standing or draft picks, just beat the living hell out of dallass!

Mine is at Noon on Wednesday too.  Have had season tickets for either 10 or 11 years if they count the obstructed view seats.   Would have been nice if they also took into account if you let them hold onto the money you paid for this season into account too. 

Was happy to get 2 tickets at midfield today.  Never been able to sit there for a game and very excited to do so now.  I really hope we can get 3000 or whatever the number is of Washington fans there and not see a blue Giant wave.   Lots of tickets left at Tuesday 3pm.   Seems like end zone was going quicker than sidelines. 

So my window is open. Home side middle is gone. Also, they are only selling 100 level not 200. Plenty of seats left. Must purchase in blocks of 2 or 4. You can add more than one block to your cart, though. I am single and if a friend and I could get tested I'd go, but in Virginia (where I live) you have to have symptoms or need the test for travel or work. I guess we could lie, but that seems like...lying.

3 hours ago, skinsjoy said:

So my window is open. Home side middle is gone. Also, they are only selling 100 level not 200. Plenty of seats left. Must purchase in blocks of 2 or 4. You can add more than one block to your cart, though. I am single and if a friend and I could get tested I'd go, but in Virginia (where I live) you have to have symptoms or need the test for travel or work. I guess we could lie, but that seems like...lying.

So you have to get tested to attend the game?  

3 hours ago, skinsjoy said:

That sucks, especially if it rains. Our seats are on the Skins side, in the 200's, under cover.

10 hours ago, Howie411 said:

Scalpers are already out in force, tickets selling on the 3rd party market sites for $300+ a ticket.   Washington should have made them non-transferable.  Though I feel like with only 3000 available, they can easily track who has them.

With tickets for sale on stubhub there will be 2000 Giants fans there. This sucks. I really wish they prevented resale somehow. That was a reason to go to the game, to watch with 3000 other die hard season ticket holders. I am sure there will be lots of Giants fans there now, especially since they aren't allowing fans in their stadium.

4 minutes ago, Hoover-ball said:

My window is now and it is saying no tickets available.

Why offer me a window if tickets could sell out by now and just frustrate a fan!

To hear them being sold online only makes me more mad.

Ditto, logged in right at noon, says no Events Available

• Sad 1

16 hours ago, ThomasTomasz said:

So you have to get tested to attend the game?  

You do not. I’m saying that if I’m going to be spending 4+ hours sitting directly next to someone that I’ve had no previous close contact with, I’d prefer to know we are both COVID negative first. For anyone that would not fill 2 or 4 seats with their own household, they’d be in the same position of either risking their and their guest’s health, buying a $100+ ticket and not using it, or getting tested to be sure you all don’t have it before spending time together. 

24 minutes ago, Howie411 said:

Ditto, logged in right at noon, says no Events Available

Comes up fine for me. Midfield is sold out now. Maybe you have your window time wrong? Call your ticket rep if you are still having trouble. 

2 minutes ago, skinsjoy said:

You do not. I’m saying that if I’m going to be spending 4+ hours sitting directly next to someone that I’ve had no previous close contact with, I’d prefer to know we are both COVID negative first. For anyone that would not fill 2 or 4 seats with their own household, they’d be in the same position of either risking their and their guest’s health, buying a $100+ ticket and not using it, or getting tested to be sure you all don’t have it before spending time together. 

Comes up fine for me. Midfield is sold out now. Maybe you have your window time wrong? Call your ticket rep if you are still having trouble. 

I literally got an email right at noon telling me to login.   So I'm guessing this is just another screw up on their part.

18 minutes ago, Howie411 said:

I literally got an email right at noon telling me to login.   So I'm guessing this is just another screw up on their part.

I was supposed to be able to login at 10am and even got an email right at 10am but I had the same problem. No events available. I checked again at 1030 and 11 but same thing. I just happened to log back in and check one last time and it showed up this time. I bought 2 tickets in section 139 for $109 each. Would have preferred midfield but it's not that big of deal for this game.

These ticket prices are honestly insulting and if I were not a STH I wouldn't even ****ing bother.

187 dollars PLUS FEES just to go to the game. Are you kidding me?

There's a pandemic but be realistic with these prices. 187 ****ING DOLLARS. ****, for 187 dollars I should be allowed to sit ON FIELD with a private butler delivering me all the food and drink I can eat and drink. 187 ****ing dollars, are you kidding me?

You better hope the market corrects itself because that price is a flat out insult.

On 11/2/2020 at 6:19 PM, bryantlc said:

Disappointed to see many tickets on Stub Hub.  Went back to team site and they are now selling 200 section tickets.  Does this mean they are selling more than the original 3500?

I think it means we did not even have a couple thousand season ticket holders that wanted tickets. Sad