Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Season Ticket Renewals

bryantlc

On 12/20/2021 at 11:38 AM, psu2008 said:

Yeah it's a reduction. They eliminated all contracts so price will fluctuate with whatever they decide to charge any given seasons. Everyone is paying the same in the same section/price level. It's just over $2000 for per seat in section 304.

Nice seats and nice location.

We're right below you, in 204.

• 2 weeks later...

So now that the 2021 season is over, will be curious to see if any of the STHs here get price reductions in 2022. I wouldn't expect any for lower level seatholders, but was curious about whether club seat holders (like psu 2008 indicated) and upper level folks might get reductions. The email Howie posted indicated 11K seats were going to be reduced....do you think that's just club level, or will some upper seats get reduced as well?

7 hours ago, hail2skins said:

So now that the 2021 season is over, will be curious to see if any of the STHs here get price reductions in 2022. I wouldn't expect any for lower level seatholders, but was curious about whether club seat holders (like psu 2008 indicated) and upper level folks might get reductions. The email Howie posted indicated 11K seats were going to be reduced....do you think that's just club level, or will some upper seats get reduced as well?

I'm curious if they reduce the upper deck prices drop too.   I had upper deck for 11 years (sidelines, which was the most expensive and was paying $861 a seat.  When I moved to the LL this year the price went up $150 a seat to $1011.5.  That minor increase was well worth it not to have to trek to the top of the stadium.

Edited by Howie411

On 1/9/2022 at 8:38 PM, Hoover-ball said:

And officially all season with no Redzone access

Yup, this pissed me off to no end.  And I made the ticket office well aware of that.   Don't advertise it as a perk but then not be available.  Understand they have no control over it not working, but they should have done something to offset it or at least sent out an email.

• Like 1

On 1/17/2022 at 2:39 PM, Redskins 2021 said:

Renew are due Friday.

Yep, I had dropped two of my four tickets in 2021.  The other two I sold to my Redskins Buddy Steve who has been buying two of my four for years.

I got the notice in the mail and did not even bother to open it.  I got a call this afternoon from someone in the ticket office saying today was the deadline to renew and did I want to renew?  I was like WTF WFT?  I said I really wanted to xfer them to my friend and could I do that.  She said yes and there was a form to fill out  I asked if there was a fee, 'cause you know how much sneaky Snyder loves his fees, and she said no.  I texted my friend to see if he wanted them again and that we could xfer them later.  He said yes.  I opened the letter and it mentions 3 levels of Gold Membership - Family and Friends, Ultra, and Business Network, but NO explanation of what they were or how they worked.  I got him friends and family.

Also, there are two ways to pay.  All at once OR a 10 month plan with the first payment due today.....yes, the 2021 season is still going on (without the WFT/Redskins) and we are already paying lil' Danny Snyder for 2022.  I still have my REDSKINS MASTERCARD (which they can try and pry from my cold dead hands).   The REDSKINS MASTERCARD used to offer you free 6 months of financing on ticket (but not parking, found that out the hard way last year) purchases of $500 or more.  With the 10 month payment plan, it is going to be hard to qualify for that unless you are a real glutton for punishment and have $5000+ of tickets on your account....if so, I don't know whether to be impressed by your loyalty or frightened of your stupidity.  Either way, I hope the person responsible for you keeps you away from sharp objects.  

The price did not change for my tickets or more accurately, the tickets on my account.    Upper lever Upper row sideline 2 tix for $1294.20 plus (the sneaky Snyder) PG County Amusement tax on another line below the subtotal for $143.80.  which adds up to $1438 / 20 = $71.90.  Red lot parking is still (only) $500 -- remember when it was $100 in 1997? >> BTW, has your salary gone up 5x since then?...me neither.  ...and of course the Lil' Danny Snyder Processing Fee of $25. (same!)

The good thing is that there will be only 1 crappy/meaningless preseason game and 9 regular season games (of which x > 0 will be crappy/meaningless).

My parents now live in Ashburn VA and I drive by Redskins Park on my way to see them.  Every time, I roll down my window and yell "SNYDER, YOU SUCK!".  I encourage others to do the same. 

Also, no stadium in VA.  No, no, no....1000x NO.   I hope the people in Richmond remember the bad taste in their mouth from dealing with Snyder.  You do business with Snyder, you get the short and smelly end of the stick.

Redskins-Richmond projections were off by millions - Washington Times

The unpopular Richmond-based Redskins training camp arrangement appears to be at an end - Hogs Haven

Oh yeah and don't forget -- this is over 10 years old - we need a part II.

The Cranky Redskins Fan's Guide to Dan Snyder - Washington City Paper

and two of our former boy wonder coaches are still in the playoffs.

Congrats!  You survived the "Reverse Car Wash".

011217-nfl-redskins-sean-mcvay.vresize.1

Kyle-Shanahan-Redskins.jpg?w=1200&h=0&zc

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, MarkB452 said:

Yep, I had dropped two of my four tickets in 2021.  The other two I sold to my Redskins Buddy Steve who has been buying two of my four for years.

I got the notice in the mail and did not even bother to open it.  I got a call this afternoon from someone in the ticket office saying today was the deadline to renew and did I want to renew?  I was like WTF WFT?  I said I really wanted to xfer them to my friend and could I do that.  She said yes and there was a form to fill out  I asked if there was a fee, 'cause you know how much sneaky Snyder loves his fees, and she said no.  I texted my friend to see if he wanted them again and that we could xfer them later.  He said yes.  I opened the letter and it mentions 3 levels of Gold Membership - Family and Friends, Ultra, and Business Network, but NO explanation of what they were or how they worked.  I got him friends and family.

Also, there are two ways to pay.  All at once OR a 10 month plan with the first payment due today.....yes, the 2021 season is still going on (without the WFT/Redskins) and we are already paying lil' Danny Snyder for 2022.  I still have my REDSKINS MASTERCARD (which they can try and pry from my cold dead hands).   The REDSKINS MASTERCARD used to offer you free 6 months of financing on ticket (but not parking, found that out the hard way last year) purchases of $500 or more.  With the 10 month payment plan, it is going to be hard to qualify for that unless you are a real glutton for punishment and have $5000+ of tickets on your account....if so, I don't know whether to be impressed by your loyalty or frightened of your stupidity.  Either way, I hope the person responsible for you keeps you away from sharp objects.  

The price did not change for my tickets or more accurately, the tickets on my account.    Upper lever Upper row sideline 2 tix for $1294.20 plus (the sneaky Snyder) PG County Amusement tax on another line below the subtotal for $143.80.  which adds up to $1438 / 20 = $71.90.  Red lot parking is still (only) $500 -- remember when it was $100 in 1997? >> BTW, has your salary gone up 5x since then?...me neither.  ...and of course the Lil' Danny Snyder Processing Fee of $25. (same!)

The good thing is that there will be only 1 crappy/meaningless preseason game and 9 regular season games (of which x > 0 will be crappy/meaningless).

My parents now live in Ashburn VA and I drive by Redskins Park on my way to see them.  Every time, I roll down my window and yell "SNYDER, YOU SUCK!".  I encourage others to do the same. 

Also, no stadium in VA.  No, no, no....1000x NO.   I hope the people in Richmond remember the bad taste in their mouth from dealing with Snyder.  You do business with Snyder, you get the short and smelly end of the stick.

Redskins-Richmond projections were off by millions - Washington Times

The unpopular Richmond-based Redskins training camp arrangement appears to be at an end - Hogs Haven

Oh yeah and don't forget -- this is over 10 years old - we need a part II.

The Cranky Redskins Fan's Guide to Dan Snyder - Washington City Paper

and two of our former boy wonder coaches are still in the playoffs.

Congrats!  You survived the "Reverse Car Wash".

011217-nfl-redskins-sean-mcvay.vresize.1

Kyle-Shanahan-Redskins.jpg?w=1200&h=0&zc

All of what you said is true. I have 4 seats in 101 and 201 they are to good to give up. 

Edited by Redskins 2021

21 hours ago, MarkB452 said:

So I'm trying to do this from memory but the different memberships are really "what events you get to go to being a STH".   For instant if you did F&F, you get invited to Bush Gardens and there is some Fedex field Event to take pictures etc.    Taste of Fedex or whatever they recently called it was not part of it.  So basically they split up events that in the past were always available to everyone and put them in different groups.

20 hours ago, Howie411 said:

So I'm trying to do this from memory but the different memberships are really "what events you get to go to being a STH".   For instant if you did F&F, you get invited to Bush Gardens and there is some Fedex field Event to take pictures etc.    Taste of Fedex or whatever they recently called it was not part of it.  So basically they split up events that in the past were always available to everyone and put them in different groups.

I do know they’ve done some stuff for the ultra that I’ve never heard of them doing in the past. Me and my brother are gonna be new season ticket holders next year on the club level. We chose the ultra membership. It includes a shopping day for ultra members only at the team store with big discounts with new merch. A fully catered fantasy draft in a suite at the stadium with alumni there to hang out and give advice. A day to go watch film with coaches and front office personnel and I believe a couple other things as well. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Mrshadow008 said:

I do know they’ve done some stuff for the ultra that I’ve never heard of them doing in the past. Me and my brother are gonna be new season ticket holders next year on the club level. We chose the ultra membership. It includes a shopping day for ultra members only at the team store with big discounts with new merch. A fully catered fantasy draft in a suite at the stadium with alumni there to hang out and give advice. A day to go watch film with coaches and front office personnel and I believe a couple other things as well. 

Now I forget what I picked but I think the family one. I loved the fantasy draft one but most of my draft buddies are spread out and not sure I could get them all together for that.

3 hours ago, Mrshadow008 said:

Was curious as to what club section you will be in and how much your seats will be next season. I used to be on the club level and heard that they were significantly lowering prices for them.

1 minute ago, hail2skins said:

Was curious as to what club section you will be in and how much your seats will be next season. I used to be on the club level and heard that they were significantly lowering prices for them.

So we are gonna be in the club level endzone. We pick our seats the weekend of February 26th. Right now we are thinking section 309. So ours are 1800 each for the year but it includes our choice of parking as long as it’s somewhere near our section. We want red zone lot so hence why we want 309. But it also includes free food and non alcoholic beverage in the member lounge on the club level plus 50% off of any concessions if we want something else as well as a discount on merch I believe as well. It’s over 11 months so it was 250 deposit and then 140 a month over 11 months. We could’ve gotten lower level starting at like 1250 or 1300 but no parking or food included in that and parking was 500 so you’d basically be paying the same thing without the food and beverage. So financially for us it made the most sense.

26 minutes ago, Mrshadow008 said:

So we are gonna be in the club level endzone. We pick our seats the weekend of February 26th. Right now we are thinking section 309. So ours are 1800 each for the year but it includes our choice of parking as long as it’s somewhere near our section. We want red zone lot so hence why we want 309. But it also includes free food and non alcoholic beverage in the member lounge on the club level plus 50% off of any concessions if we want something else as well as a discount on merch I believe as well. It’s over 11 months so it was 250 deposit and then 140 a month over 11 months. We could’ve gotten lower level starting at like 1250 or 1300 but no parking or food included in that and parking was 500 so you’d basically be paying the same thing without the food and beverage. So financially for us it made the most sense.

That's pretty awesome! It seems like the Skins have probably dropped prices on club seats by roughly $1000 from the price they had been advertising as "discounted" in years past.  With the free parking and other goodies, the club prices aren't that far from those of the late 90s-early 00s.  Hope you have a great time!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, hail2skins said:

That's pretty awesome! It seems like the Skins have probably dropped prices on club seats by roughly $1000 from the price they had been advertising as "discounted" in years past.  With the free parking and other goodies, the club prices aren't that far from those of the late 90s-early 00s.  Hope you have a great time!

Yeah the sales rep had called my wife and offered a tour of the stadium and everything. Not sure how they had my wife’s number but I had no intention of buying tickets just going for the tour and enjoying the day. We went and brought my father in law with us and when I heard the price point I thought it was too good to pass up. My FIL  was even about to buy one until he called my MIL and she reminded him that he’s a preacher and works on sundays 🤣

39 minutes ago, MarkB452 said:

Interesting, so does that mean since these are no longer premium seats that the league's ticket revenue sharing is in play for the Club Seats?

I would think the club level is still considered premium seating. The price level for the seats themselves is still significantly above the GA seats in the 100s, 200s, or 400s.

Anyone get the below email today offering free gear?   I had 2 credits available.

My options were a Nike shirt (2 credits), or a tumbler, bag or hat (each 1 credit).   I opted for the shirt.

Today, we are proud to introduce our new team identity - the Washington Commanders.

As we embark on this next chapter, we recognize that so much of our success depends on what’s always carried us – the support, dedication, and passion from our loyal Season Ticket Members.

As a thank you for your support and to help you start your Washington Commanders collection, we are excited to offer you a selection of exclusive gear, on us!

How to claim your gift:
  • Log into ...... using the email address that received this email and redeem your credits for item(s) of your choice
  • Credit allocations are based on number of season ticket seats and membership type
  • Don’t forget to use all your credits as there is a limit to one transaction per account
  • This is in addition to the renewal gift that you will receive based your 2022 renewal
Edited by Howie411