Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Season Ticket Renewals

bryantlc

1 minute ago, Mrshadow008 said:

kinda figured I’m assuming I’ll get mine next week sometime. 

I believe it’s in person and you’ll get an actual time once you rsvp I think times are decided by longest tenured. So I’ll go the following week as a new season ticket holder and that’s based off when you put your deposit down. But it looks like it’s gonna be a pretty cool event. 

My only issue with doing this way is in the past, you could continuously look throughout the day.   Now you sort of have to decide quickly while you at there.  The Capitals used to do in person Select a Seat and it sucked.

19 minutes ago, Howie411 said:

My only issue with doing this way is in the past, you could continuously look throughout the day.   Now you sort of have to decide quickly while you at there.  The Capitals used to do in person Select a Seat and it sucked.

I am going in person for the possible swag. I am sure they just want you in person to try and upsell the club level.

I think you could still ask the ticket Rep for upgrades if you did not go in person.

20 minutes ago, Howie411 said:

Yeah I can get that. I know a lot of people that are renewing are kinda being caught off guard with it. Luckily I’ve kinda got a general idea of where I’m gonna be since I’ve known since November and kinda scoped out where I want. 

4 minutes ago, Hoover-ball said:

I am going in person for the possible swag. I am sure they just want you in person to try and upsell the club level.

I think you could still ask the ticket Rep for upgrades if you did not go in person.

Yeah I got sold on club level when I had no intention of buying tickets at all 🤣 but club level starts at 1800 for endzone and includes parking and food/beverage 🤣

5 minutes ago, Mrshadow008 said:

Yeah I can get that. I know a lot of people that are renewing are kinda being caught off guard with it. Luckily I’ve kinda got a general idea of where I’m gonna be since I’ve known since November and kinda scoped out where I want. 

Yeah I got sold on club level when I had no intention of buying tickets at all 🤣 but club level starts at 1800 for endzone and includes parking and food/beverage 🤣

I paid 1500 for 101 section  about the same you get food and parking with yours 

Edited by Redskins 2021

10 minutes ago, Redskins 2021 said:

I paid 1500 for 101 section  about the same you get food and parking with yours 

That’s exactly why I went club. Lower level endzone was like 1250 before parking and no food or beverage so I just figured the 1800 with food and parking was the better play money wise. 

10 hours ago, Mrshadow008 said:

I like the Redzone lot for tailgating? Can you get Redzone with Club level? I guess with food and drink why would you tailgate.

3 minutes ago, Hoover-ball said:

I like the Redzone lot for tailgating? Can you get Redzone with Club level? I guess with food and drink why would you tailgate.

So I asked about this back in November and was told you should be able to pick parking close to your gate. So we are looking at 309 and will probably pick the redzone lot. We enjoy tailgating but we are coming from tidewater so if we dont wanna get up at crack of dawn to leave to cook we dont have too. ditto if its cold or rainy. so we will probably take advantage of both next season.

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, Mrshadow008 said:

So I asked about this back in November and was told you should be able to pick parking close to your gate. So we are looking at 309 and will probably pick the redzone lot. We enjoy tailgating but we are coming from tidewater so if we dont wanna get up at crack of dawn to leave to cook we dont have too. ditto if its cold or rainy. so we will probably take advantage of both next season.

I actually think the Redzone lot is the best lot.  Spaces are huge and no foot traffic causing delays leaving the stadium.

Just now, Howie411 said:

I actually think the Redzone lot is the best lot.  Spaces are huge and no foot traffic causing delays leaving the stadium.

Yeah we liked the dedicated entrance and exit as well. Makes it so much easier getting in and out which is a big deal for us trying to get back home. 

• Like 1

My rep sent me the email. I RSVP'ed. You have the options: 1. Yes I'll attend. 2. No I won't attend and I don't want to relocate. 3. No I won't attend but I am interested in relocating. I chose the 3rd option so we'll see what happens!

Thanks again for the heads up! Until the emails are fixed I really appreciate knowing these crucial ones I'm missing...

• Thumb up 1

On 2/6/2022 at 6:06 PM, Hoover-ball said:

Makes sense but hopefully hanging in one more year will help. I hate a lot of what Snyder has done to the team and the roll out but I really don't want him to take away tailgating and enjoying the team, so I will soldier on.

It is easy to like RR and Gibson and Mclaurin etc. 

HTTC (OK that is still to weird)

I was going to hold my tickets until they moved to a new stadium, because I love the tailgate environment at Fed Ex, and will not commute more than once or twice a year to DC or VA, but this just doesn’t feel like my team anymore.  It’s an expansion team.  The worst thing they could do was pick a name most of us were neutral to, and that’s exactly what they did.  Now, they’ve got patches on the uniforms saying “Since 1932” and with the incorrect Super Bowl dates (when the club level banners have the correct dates on them), plus they are now signing emails “Hail to the Coammanders” and I just can’t.  My uncle caught touchdown passes from Sammy Baugh.  He played and coached for the Redskins.  This just isn’t feeling like it’s my team anymore.  

And honestly, I like some of the players, but I hated the Rivera hire- he had the same number of winning seasons in Carolina that Bruce Allen had here- and he was a part of this rebrand with NO history to the team.  He, Jason Wright and Doug Williams, who doesn’t even have two full seasons worth of starts, were leading the rebrand with Danya.  Gus Frerotte and Mark Brunell had more starts.  So what we got is what we got.  

I thought I would be done a year after Football Team, so I will give it s year, but I would’ve much rather kept Football Team.  Going to the Commanders, rewriting our history and making an alternate jersey maroon and black just isn’t doing it for me. 

On 2/7/2022 at 9:24 AM, Howie411 said:

Just got an email about select a seat day. Looks like its in person this year.

Thank you for renewing your 2022 Washington Gold Membership! We look forward to welcoming you back as we enter this historic new chapter of Washington football.

We are excited to announce that this year’s Season Ticket Member Seat Relocation will be held at FedExField beginning on Saturday, February 19th. You will have the opportunity to view the best available seats in person to relocate to or add on for the 2022 season! Click here to RSVP by Wednesday, February 9th.

All members who RSVP will be assigned a specific time based on tenure.

Event will include:

• Exclusive one-day-only upgrade incentives
  • Meet and Greet with Washington Alumni
  • Tour of the Locker Room
  • Complimentary Food and Beverage
  • Chance to view the new Gold Member Club Lounge

But of course we don’t even get a week’s notice.  I have two events going on that weekend, and I am sure I am not the only one with plans that can not be moved.  

On 2/10/2022 at 1:16 PM, skinsjoy said:

My rep sent me the email. I RSVP'ed. You have the options: 1. Yes I'll attend. 2. No I won't attend and I don't want to relocate. 3. No I won't attend but I am interested in relocating. I chose the 3rd option so we'll see what happens!

Thanks again for the heads up! Until the emails are fixed I really appreciate knowing these crucial ones I'm missing...

Hmm, definitely interested in that.  Might as well go out with a bang.  I assume that contracts are a thing of the past for the club level at this point? 

42 minutes ago, ThomasTomasz said:

Hmm, definitely interested in that.  Might as well go out with a bang.  I assume that contracts are a thing of the past for the club level at this point? 

Yeah there was an article in either the post or nbcsportswashington back in I think October or November about them ripping up all contracts on club in a good faith gesture from the team. Also said they were lowering the price on all club level seats to lower than or at league average. I think I was told pricing could change on a year to year basis though. 
Got my email from my rep today: 

We are excited to officially welcome you to the Washington Gold family. 2022 will be a historic season as we enter the next chapter together as the Commanders! 

Now is the time to activate your deposit and select from the best remaining seats before season tickets go on-sale to the public. 

The official time to select your seats for the 2022 season is Saturday, February 26th at 11amat FedExField! 

Select-A-Seat Details:

• Parking - Complimentary parking will be available in Lot H
    • 1600 FedEx Way, Landover, MD, 20785.
  • Accessing FedExField - Follow the crosswalk and signage to the Gate H entrance
  • Check in begins 30 minutes prior to your selection time
    • You will receive your official event credential
  • 11am – Personally choose the seats for your 2022 Washington Gold Membership
    • This will include exclusive one-day only incentives 

During the event, complimentary food and beverage will be served, as well as exclusive day-only incentives when you secure your Gold Membership! 

I emailed my rep and asked what the one day exclusive incentives were and she said she was just as in the dark as we were 🤔

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Mrshadow008 said:

Yeah there was an article in either the post or nbcsportswashington back in I think October or November about them ripping up all contracts on club in a good faith gesture from the team. Also said they were lowering the price on all club level seats to lower than or at league average. I think I was told pricing could change on a year to year basis though. 
Got my email from my rep today: 

We are excited to officially welcome you to the Washington Gold family. 2022 will be a historic season as we enter the next chapter together as the Commanders! 

Now is the time to activate your deposit and select from the best remaining seats before season tickets go on-sale to the public. 

The official time to select your seats for the 2022 season is Saturday, February 26th at 11amat FedExField! 

Select-A-Seat Details:

• Parking - Complimentary parking will be available in Lot H
    • 1600 FedEx Way, Landover, MD, 20785.
  • Accessing FedExField - Follow the crosswalk and signage to the Gate H entrance
  • Check in begins 30 minutes prior to your selection time
    • You will receive your official event credential
  • 11am – Personally choose the seats for your 2022 Washington Gold Membership
    • This will include exclusive one-day only incentives 

During the event, complimentary food and beverage will be served, as well as exclusive day-only incentives when you secure your Gold Membership! 

I emailed my rep and asked what the one day exclusive incentives were and she said she was just as in the dark as we were 🤔

Hmm when did you get your time?  Haven't seen any emails today.

36 minutes ago, Howie411 said:

Hmm when did you get your time?  Haven't seen any emails today.

I got mine today. But mine might have more to do with its new tickets vs renewals so I saw y’all’s had an rsvp ours didn’t because y’all had option of keeping your current seats where as we are picking new seats. We put our deposits in really early so we should be some of the first ones able to choose. So our time is 11am and they are staggering times. if I had to guess they are starting at 9 am and going through the days on Saturday the 26th and Sunday the 27th. So if ours is at 11 on Saturday we will be some of the first of the new ticket holders to choose. 

19 hours ago, Mrshadow008 said:

I got mine today. But mine might have more to do with its new tickets vs renewals so I saw y’all’s had an rsvp ours didn’t because y’all had option of keeping your current seats where as we are picking new seats. We put our deposits in really early so we should be some of the first ones able to choose. So our time is 11am and they are staggering times. if I had to guess they are starting at 9 am and going through the days on Saturday the 26th and Sunday the 27th. So if ours is at 11 on Saturday we will be some of the first of the new ticket holders to choose. 

Interesting because normally the do the new STH last, though nothing surprises me anymore by this team.

2 hours ago, Howie411 said:

Interesting because normally the do the new STH last, though nothing surprises me anymore by this team.

Well I am technically last. So renewals is the 19th and 20th new sth is the 26th and 27th I’m just close to front of the line for new sths 

9 minutes ago, psu2008 said:

Has anyone else RSVP'd for this Saturday, but haven't gotten an email yet? Just curious; I did ask the ticket office and they said they were still getting emails out today and tmrw.

If I had to guess it’s because with renewals times are based off tenure so they are having to sift through rsvps and put them in time slots based off tenure, where as ours are based off who put deposits in first. So we were given time with no rsvp. 

6 hours ago, Mrshadow008 said:

If I had to guess it’s because with renewals times are based off tenure so they are having to sift through rsvps and put them in time slots based off tenure, where as ours are based off who put deposits in first. So we were given time with no rsvp. 

As of right now I have got nothing yet.