Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Season Ticket Renewals

bryantlc

1 hour ago, sundancer91 said:

Seems like there are going backwards. I have friends that have less years then me that are 9am. Mine is 11am. My other friend hasnt heard anything and has had tickets longer than me

We’ve had them since FedEx opened in 1997 and we are at 9 am.

They seem to really be pushing Club seats for next season.  Just got an email from my rep with the following:

Please let me know via email reply (*even if you already have shared with me your intent before) if you are considering any of the below options and ideally what exactly you are looking for seat location wise:

1. Adding on Seats: (location and # of seats)
  2. Upgrading Seats to the Club: (location if known)
  3. Relocating Seats: (ideal seat locations

Just got here. They have us all waiting to hear a presentation at 11 which I am sure will be a hard sell on club level. I am having regrets about coming as I was hoping it was more of a chance to just see seats not spoken for. 
Other than a Commanders lanyard and a folder of papers talking about club and new seating I have not gotten to giveaways. 

• Thumb up 1

42 minutes ago, Hoover-ball said:

Very crowded so lots of people came. They are doing the sell and celebrating not doing contracts anymore. image.thumb.jpg.91e77cd0662006593b5399834a5b9d5d.jpg

5,000 new season ticket holders coming next weekend they said. 

Yeah my sales rep when I saw her at park n party said they were up close to 4,000 new ticket holders. And doesn’t surprise me they are selling the club hard especially at the new price points with the free parking and food/beverage. Like I said to me the club level endzone was the better deal than the lower level endzone when you include the food and parking 

• Thumb up 1

3 minutes ago, Hoover-ball said:

Food was snacks and pretzel bites. Only giveaway bags for those that added seats or upgraded to club. I skipped locker room tour. Lines were longish. 
Hail

Will be curious to see if each time slot will be as packed next weekend as this weekend. Obviously have to imagine there’s a lot more people renewing than buying new tickets. 

• Thumb up 1

23 minutes ago, Howie411 said:

OK bit the bullet and moved to the Club level.  I'm a sucker.   But when you factor in the free parking and free food it comes close to what I paid in the LL.   We got 308 Row 1.

Nice! We are looking at 308 or 309 for next weekend hoping 309 row 1 or 2 isn’t taken but not holding out hope 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Howie411 said:

OK bit the bullet and moved to the Club level.  I'm a sucker.   But when you factor in the free parking and free food it comes close to what I paid in the LL.   We got 308 Row 1.

Can’t beat row 1! Nicely done. 
I got the impression food and parking was just this year to get you in. Is that right? 
I love to tailgate so food less appealing to me. But you are right parking really helps justify it. Did they give you parking options?

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Hoover-ball said:

I got the impression food and parking was just this year to get you in. Is that right? 
I love to tailgate so food less appealing to me. But you are right parking really helps justify it. Did they give you parking options?

Hmm not sure if its for this year for permanently.  Luckily there is no contracts anymore so if after this year they remove it we can always move.  

Edited by Howie411

4 hours ago, Hoover-ball said:

Yeah not sure about only being for this year as we weren’t told that 🤔 the appeal on the food and beverage for us is even though we usually tailgate we are coming from tidewater so if we don’t feel like leaving at 5 or 6 in the morning to get there and cook we can get there an hour before game time and still eat haha. 

57 minutes ago, Howie411 said:

Hmm not sure if its for this year for permanently.  Luckily there is no contracts anymore so if after this year they remove it we can always move.  

Yeah curious about parking situation. Way it was worded to me was we could pick parking as long as it was close to our gate. Curious if thats what they told y’all. 

1 hour ago, Mrshadow008 said:

Yeah not sure about only being for this year as we weren’t told that 🤔 the appeal on the food and beverage for us is even though we usually tailgate we are coming from tidewater so if we don’t feel like leaving at 5 or 6 in the morning to get there and cook we can get there an hour before game time and still eat haha. 

Yeah curious about parking situation. Way it was worded to me was we could pick parking as long as it was close to our gate. Curious if thats what they told y’all. 

They asked us if we wanted to move our parking but we are in the RedZone and I wanted to keep that.   Honestly I think its the best lot.   The walk is barely anything.  The spots are 3x a normal size.  No Foot Traffic leaving the stadium so you don't have to worry about constantly being stopped so people can cross the roads.  The lot is never crowded and its opens 1 hour before the other lots.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Howie411 said:

They asked us if we wanted to move our parking but we are in the RedZone and I wanted to keep that.   Honestly I think its the best lot.   The walk is barely anything.  The spots are 3x a normal size.  No Foot Traffic leaving the stadium so you don't have to worry about constantly being stopped so people can cross the roads.  The lot is never crowded and its opens 1 hour before the other lots.

Yeah that’s why I was wondering cause that’s where we wanna be. 

54 minutes ago, skinsjoy said:

What’s available on the complimentary food menu? Can you only get the free food and drinks at sections 314 and 336 like they said in the renewal email? Do you have to wait in line? Trying to see the appeal. 

Thanks!

I went to 1 game last year in the Club level and from a food perspective, they had wraps, nachos, chicken fingers and fries, chips, cookies, hotdogs and a few other random things as well as Soda, water and Gatorade.  Sometimes there was a line but was nothing like the lines on the lower or upper concourse.   

Huh. Crickets as the online relocation times opened? Mine was at 9am this morning. AMAZING the seat selection available. Nothing I want to move to, but still... I'm going to say the renewals are in deep doodoo. This is the first year I've been able to move anywhere I want to I believe - before you had to stick at the same price point or one higher - so I can see all the unsold dream seats, the 76 tickets available in the 50 yd line home side club section... Still, the true fans know that the 200s are where it's at. Slim to none pickings in the middle where I am. When last I looked there's a pair in section 221 though if you don't mind sitting with the enemies.

Joy