Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Season Ticket Renewals

bryantlc

33 minutes ago, Redskins 2021 said:

I did not see alot of available tickets today online in the lower level. Dream sests take your pick but lower level not much Also in the club level alotvof available seats.

Honestly organization has done a piss poor job advertising. That’s not to say anything about the sales people they are actually pretty excellent at least the ones I’ve dealt with as evidenced by them supposedly being up 5,000 new ticket members. My member rep is awesome. But the organization hasn’t really openly advertised the way they should. Nothing has really been advertised about the slashed prices and included perks on the club or the new membership levels at no extra cost and everything that comes with that. So the reps have been good once they are getting people in front of them but they are fighting an extremely uphill battle for anybody to give them the time of day to even have a chance to even explain that stuff. 

• Like 1

Another year of not upgrading for me. I considered going up to Club Level, but I'm having a hard time paying more and giving up my 200-level under cover home side seats. Also, I don't know if I got screwed in my relocation time or what, but I find it hard to believe that only 3 seats total are available on the 200-level home side section. STH since 2008.

1 hour ago, KtotheT said:

Another year of not upgrading for me. I considered going up to Club Level, but I'm having a hard time paying more and giving up my 200-level under cover home side seats. Also, I don't know if I got screwed in my relocation time or what, but I find it hard to believe that only 3 seats total are available on the 200-level home side section. STH since 2008.

Any idea what 309 looked like as far as seats available 

4 hours ago, skinsjoy said:

Huh. Crickets as the online relocation times opened? Mine was at 9am this morning. AMAZING the seat selection available. Nothing I want to move to, but still... I'm going to say the renewals are in deep doodoo. This is the first year I've been able to move anywhere I want to I believe - before you had to stick at the same price point or one higher - so I can see all the unsold dream seats, the 76 tickets available in the 50 yd line home side club section... Still, the true fans know that the 200s are where it's at. Slim to none pickings in the middle where I am. When last I looked there's a pair in section 221 though if you don't mind sitting with the enemies.

Joy

There were some good seats in the LL, but nothing better than our current seats, (204 undercover)

3 hours ago, KtotheT said:

Don't give up those seats!

If you're considering Club Level, one strategy to think about is contacting the team after the preseason games.  I did that last year, and there was LOTs of availability. For example, section 302 (low level row) was offered for $1,999 per ticket -- 8 games.  Why pay for preseason games when there are lots of club level options following the preseason? 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Timmy_Smith said:

If you're considering Club Level, one strategy to think about is contacting the team after the preseason games.  I did that last year, and there was LOTs of availability. For example, section 302 (low level row) was offered for $1,999 per ticket -- 8 games.  Why pay for preseason games when there are lots of club level options following the preseason? 

I used to do this with parking since I never went to the first 2 pre-season games.  Next season we only have 1 pre-season game, so 1 extra regular season game.

I never get folks who "brag" about staying home to watch a game. We all watch away games at home as well.

Nothing beats cheering on your team and being part of the game. I never feel like I should really be doing chores around the house when I am tailgating before a game at a stadium parking lot.

Just got my Commanders hat and I am pretty excited about it. Which feels odd to say here. Which is odd in and of itself. I hope others are getting excited too. Better to be happy than sad. To each their own. 

• Like 1
  • Thumb up 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 2

• 2 weeks later...

***rant on***

Anyone met Dave Baldwin the new Chief Ticketing Officer at the Commanders?    Not sure what this guys deal is but he has absolutely no customer service skills.    I met him at the Select A Seat Day.  We talked for a few minutes, then he gave me his card and told me to give him a call to chat in more detail.   I've left him 3 voicemails and sent 3 emails over the course of the last month and he hasn't bothered to respond or even acknowledge any of them. 

I did finally get a call from the Director of Ticket sales last week, but its ridiculous he can't take the time to contact me after he even told me to call him.  You can't be in a role such as ticket sales when you can't even communicate with the customer.

***rant off***

On 3/13/2022 at 11:16 PM, Howie411 said:

***rant on***

Anyone met Dave Baldwin the new Chief Ticketing Officer at the Commanders?    Not sure what this guys deal is but he has absolutely no customer service skills.    I met him at the Select A Seat Day.  We talked for a few minutes, then he gave me his card and told me to give him a call to chat in more detail.   I've left him 3 voicemails and sent 3 emails over the course of the last month and he hasn't bothered to respond or even acknowledge any of them. 

I did finally get a call from the Director of Ticket sales last week, but its ridiculous he can't take the time to contact me after he even told me to call him.  You can't be in a role such as ticket sales when you can't even communicate with the customer.

***rant off***

The entire organization is like this. Until true change happens at the top, it's all smoke and mirrors. Having said that, I can't quit the team.

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, psu2008 said:

The entire organization is like this. Until true change happens at the top, it's all smoke and mirrors. Having said that, I can't quit the team.

nah. The sales people are actually really good. Well at least the two I’ve dealt with. My sales rep Kitana was awesome throughout the entire process. And kaitlyn is another whose very active on Twitter has been pretty awesome as well. Kaitlyn even went as far as sending out those swag bags to people who couldn’t make it to the Park n party event because they don’t live in the area. The impressive thing about that is she’s not doing it to get a sale because these aren’t people she’s realistically going to be able to sell season tickets too because they live in different areas around the country. Though I will say the book is still out on my member rep haven’t been able to get a good read on him yet. 

On 3/16/2022 at 10:19 AM, Mrshadow008 said:

nah. The sales people are actually really good. Well at least the two I’ve dealt with. My sales rep Kitana was awesome throughout the entire process. And kaitlyn is another whose very active on Twitter has been pretty awesome as well. Kaitlyn even went as far as sending out those swag bags to people who couldn’t make it to the Park n party event because they don’t live in the area. The impressive thing about that is she’s not doing it to get a sale because these aren’t people she’s realistically going to be able to sell season tickets too because they live in different areas around the country. Though I will say the book is still out on my member rep haven’t been able to get a good read on him yet. 

Agreed.

They've always been good to us.  Nothing but good service.   As for the rest of the organization.....

• Like 1

@Skinsinparadisedidn’t wanna derail the Wentz thread with the season ticket talk any further so figured I’d post this here. This is what I was talking about seeing just for myself. This was from the first time slot I believe as I think our time slot was the second at 11am that morning but these are all new ticket holders. Our line was about the same for the next time slot and they were running all day that day and on Sunday 

• Like 1

Saw someone on Twitter post earlier that the team had doubled its new Season ticket sales since the first select a seat event and they were now sitting at about 10,000 new season ticket holders. Outta curiosity I messaged one of the sales girls that I had interacted a bit and had ordered a shirt from me and my wife to see if that was true and she confirmed that as of right now they are up to about 10,000 new STHs. Same guy said he had heard they were at about an 80% renewal rate. Which at first glance seems great until you realize that 20% that didn’t renew is in the thousands of people 

17 hours ago, Mrshadow008 said:

Saw someone on Twitter post earlier that the team had doubled its new Season ticket sales since the first select a seat event and they were now sitting at about 10,000 new season ticket holders. Outta curiosity I messaged one of the sales girls that I had interacted a bit and had ordered a shirt from me and my wife to see if that was true and she confirmed that as of right now they are up to about 10,000 new STHs. Same guy said he had heard they were at about an 80% renewal rate. Which at first glance seems great until you realize that 20% that didn’t renew is in the thousands of people 

They might have got 10k new STH but they probably also lost 10k STH.  The only 2 reasons they may have gotten so many this year is the insane price drop on the club level (+ parking inclusion + no contracts) as well as probably a lot of folks wanted to be here for the inaugural year of the re-branding.  I'm saying this as a STH of 13 years.  

1 hour ago, Howie411 said:

They might have got 10k new STH but they probably also lost 10k STH.  The only 2 reasons they may have gotten so many this year is the insane price drop on the club level (+ parking inclusion + no contracts) as well as probably a lot of folks wanted to be here for the inaugural year of the re-branding.  I'm saying this as a STH of 13 years.  

Oh I don’t disagree but that’s part of why they slashed prices. But they’ve also doubled their sales in the last three weeks and there’s still 6 months before the season starts. So they could potentially sell a lot more tickets. 

On 3/23/2022 at 3:47 PM, Mrshadow008 said:

Oh I don’t disagree but that’s part of why they slashed prices. But they’ve also doubled their sales in the last three weeks and there’s still 6 months before the season starts. So they could potentially sell a lot more tickets. 

On 2/26/2022 at 12:30 PM, Mrshadow008 said:

Me and the brother went and picked our seats today. Section 308 row 5 seats 1 and 2 with red zone parking. Heard today that the team is second in the league in new ticket sales behind Cincinnati so atleast there’s some renewed interest 

334CA2DC-8BAC-4806-A422-3799C69A5390.jpeg

Looks as though we will be neighbors! I’m in the same section and row seats 5-6! Looking forward to meeting some fellow fans! 

42 minutes ago, Redskin65 said:

Looks as though we will be neighbors! I’m in the same section and row seats 5-6! Looking forward to meeting some fellow fans! 

Thats awesome!!! I know @Howie411 is in row 1 of 308 and Ive talked to a couple other people on twitter in 308 we are gonna have some fun!

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone who picked the Friends & Family option for their Season tickets, did you get the Busch Gardens email today.  I find it interesting it says,

"RSVP below to join us at Busch Gardens on May 7th. Each Gold Member is allotted up to one (1) ticket per season ticket seat. Additional ticket requests cannot be guaranteed."

Yet, they marketed the family option when you selected as a STH as fun events for the whole family.  I can't imagine they think every person who has Season tickets bought the exact number as in in their family.

Edited by Howie411
  • Thumb down 1