Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

WP: Haynesworth charged in road incident

Byner21

Funny part about this thread is reading everyone calling him a POS etc. When I can pretty much guarantee if someone flicked most of you off you would have at least cussed them out and looked for a confrontation. Haynesworth clearly has anger problems, which he has admitted to many times. Poor decision on his part, but to just let the guy who instigated it all slide too isn't right. Both should go down in the books IMO.

Sorry, but if I had confrontation with everyone who flipped me the bird, I would be in jail or a mental institution at this point. Worst case senario, I flip them back but most of the time I laugh. It idiotic if you were to get another driver to pull over to cuss them them. You just never know who has a gun these days.

What I don't understand is. The guy in the Honda should have had plenty of time to roll his window up and lock the doors. I mean come on, if they were a car length apart, it would take Fat Aintworthmuch more than 70 seconds...

If I saw that mass of fat slob meandering up to my car at a light... I think that would be the two things I would be working on straight away. Then getting my Camera Phone, checking my emails, my stocks, start writing a tweet, posting to facebook, calling my dad, and my ten buddies, call my boss that I will be late, read a couple chapters of War and Peace, call into a local sports station, call my lawyer, call the wife to see what she is making for dinner...

About that time he should be at the rear of the car...

What I don't understand is. The guy in the Honda should have had plenty of time to roll his window up and lock the doors. I mean come on, if they were a car length apart, it would take Fat Aintworthmuch more than 70 seconds...

If I saw that mass of fat slob meandering up to my car at a light... I think that would be the two things I would be working on straight away. Then getting my Camera Phone, checking my emails, my stocks, start writing a tweet, posting to facebook, calling my dad, and my ten buddies, call my boss that I will be late, read a couple chapters of War and Peace, call into a local sports station, call my lawyer, call the wife to see what she is making for dinner...

About that time he should be at the rear of the car...

Why didn't he roll up his window? Bc now he's gonna be driving a 3 series instead of a civic. I'm sure he will make some $$$ suing fat ass.

For the love of all that is good and holy, get rid of this piece of crap. What a massive loser.

Why didn't he roll up his window? Bc now he's gonna be driving a 3 series instead of a civic. I'm sure he will make some $$$ suing fat ass.

Yeah, well, we'll see about that. Isn't this jackass in financial trouble?

Its pretty sad when reading about Albert ****ing Hanyesworth and his anger/driving issues is more interesting to me than continuing to talk about the other crap taking over the board.

It's true man. That's what happens when there's no FA coming up. :(

Holmes went for a 5th...haynesworth now probably is going for that or worse

You tell him "Good job Al, you want out and do nothing to help us move you. Go sit at the end of the bench and become the BIGGEST BUST EVER"

---------- Post added February-5th-2011 at 03:34 AM ----------

I don't know why, but I absolutely love this guy. I can't even imagine someone stupid enough to piss someone of his size off.

Because you can tell how big a guy is from a rearview mirror..................REALLY

Reading the account, I love how Fat Al walks up to the guy sitting in his car and says "you're not so tough now". Yeah Fat Boy, you're so tough, punching guys sitting in a car and beating on women. You're such a tough guy.

Can we get rid of this trash please? We are not the Philadelphia Eagles. We shouldn't be tolerating having scum on our team.

The fact this POS is still on the roster of the Washington Redskins is an indictment of Dan Snyder, Mike Shanahan and Bruce Allen.

Teams like New England and Green Bay would never have signed Haynesworth to a deal like the one he received BUT accepting the fact a misake had been made neither Kraft/Bellichick or the Ted Thompson would keep him around to further embarrass the organization.

Of what value is Haynesworth at this point? He won't play here.

What's he worth on the trade market? With this latest incident, is it still possible to get a #4 for him from TN or Detroit?

Hate to say it folks, but a #4 pick isn't worth putting up with Haynesworth for another 6 months.

Both parties in this case are idiots. You don't flip off random people and you don't get out of your car to confront the people who do. There are a lot of crazy people out there. That's how you end up getting killed. It isn't worth it.

What's he worth on the trade market? With this latest incident, is it still possible to get a #4 for him from TN or Detroit?

I think we can effectively rule out Tennessee since Washburn and Fisher are gone. We can hope Washburn can convince Andy and Lurie that he's worth it. Tampa, Minnesota, Detroit perhaps could be destinations too. I personally don't care about playing against him again if we can manage a 4th round pick in return.

I just read Dan wants Albert to work with Mike and Bruce whatever that means. I think Mike, Bruce and Haslett have had their fill of AH and want mothing more to do with him. It does seem odd as to why Mike did not move him when the chance arose.

Archived