Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

WP: Haynesworth charged in road incident

Byner21

Absolutely Amazing! Can we please get through one offseason with 'No Drama'? :doh:

---------- Post added February-4th-2011 at 11:20 AM ----------

Well yeah, thats true. However, thats only going to resurrect the other 40,000 "Fat Al Sucks vs. Al should be playing next season" threads.

unfortunately we will now have to wait until AFTER next season (if there is one) to find out.

Some of the comments in this thread are pretty funny!!!!

But this one:

He continues to do all he can to lower his trade value.

Might be the most relevant. He is going to make it nearly impossible to get even something passable as good in return for him. No team is going to want to deal with off the field issues when he has very obvious on the field ones. He is just not a smart individual:doh:

Some of the comments in this thread are pretty funny!!!!

But this one:

Might be the most relevant. He is going to make it nearly impossible to get even something passable as good in return for him. No team is going to want to deal with off the field issues when he has very obvious on the field ones. He is just not a smart individual:doh:

Holmes went for a 5th...haynesworth now probably is going for that or worse

Always knew this guy was a road hog. ah jessh.

Some people never learn.

---------- Post added February-4th-2011 at 12:28 PM ----------

I was cut off badly leaving the Orange lot late after the preseason game against the Ravens last year by a Rolls Royce that had Tennessee plates. Maybe he's just a really bad driver.

That wasn't Al, he drives an armored truck.

I guess you missed the sarcasm there trust me I've been hoping we could get a decent compensation for Albert but at this point I'll take anything to get him out of here
No, your statement was funny. I was trying to turn it and keep running with the humor. Guess it didn't work.

Archived