Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

WP: Haynesworth charged in road incident

Byner21

I rather see what the facts are before jumping to conclusions. The victim said it MIGHT be a troubled Redskin player.

Why is AH planning on turning himself in next week if it weren't him?

Not that Haynesworth deserves any benefit of the doubt at this point, but this could be a money grab. Civil suit to follow?

You can't strike a person for flipping you off even if the guy is a money grabber.

Man, I really hope albert is the last dumb mistake this franchise makes for a while. The redskins are always in the news for the wrong reasons, its really getting annoying

I'm sure it will be. I have a good feeling.

Also, way to rock the Jordan sig. Just something awesome about that..

---------- Post added February-5th-2011 at 01:11 PM ----------

Can't wait to LOL @ him when he is dirt poor and has nothing.. Because it will happen.

If Mark Brunell ended up bankrupt..and if Al is as careless with his $ as he is with his football team, then yes, there's no doubt

Is there any scenario where Albert is on this team next year?
Unfortunately yes, the status quo.

Though I could see him suspended right now for "conduct detrimental to the team" if this was the regular season. He's still on our roster. And like TK once said: No way in hell Haynesworth is leaving without paying.

If the owner and front office are remained more concerned over being burned over the signing bonus money than winning, then the Haynesworth situation will drag this organization down even further over time. Nobody believed Haynesworth's wife when she described him as being a child and totally self-absorbed. Snyder merely empowered that emotional child with a mountain of cash to act out.

and that had to be a pretty long red light, cause I figure from his car to the civic, he at least had to take a knee once...
:ols:Well done. First quote to actually make me lol in a long time. No need to read any further. There will just be a bunch of redundant quotes about how we need to get this loser out of here.:)

Why is AH planning on turning himself in next week if it weren't him?

You can't strike a person for flipping you off even if the guy is a money grabber.

Like AH isnt a $$$ grabber LOL..........Signs the check and then checks out. Really, when is the union going to stop backing this type of behavior?.......thats whats ALL WRONG w/ unions......protecting the WRONG people.

This was the last straw for me, was hoping he could turn it around and turn himself into a decent player since the troubles started but now I am with the people who just want him and his bad attitude gone from DC even if we dont get anything in return.

I'm not one to wish ill will on someone but part of me is hoping he actually gets sentenced for a full year in jail. I think it would do him some good. Hopefully he would use the time wisely to reevaluate himself and come back to the league with a much better mentality.

Albert's found a new way to screw the Redskins with this news today. What team out there is going to trade for his rights after this happened? I don't get why we don't just cut ties with the man? Are we holding onto him just so we can try and get that money he stole from us back?

Archived