Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

WP: Haynesworth charged in road incident

Byner21

Not even sure why people worry about his trade value. It's not like we as a fanbase got him through trade. It was our front office that paid the millions for him, not me, not you, not anyone here. Just let him go, who cares?

Call me crazy but if the team I root for could get a pick for a player that is better than not getting a pick, no?

Updated, Charges officially filed

http://voices.washingtonpost.com/redskinsinsider/albert-haynesworth/alber-haynesworth-reports-to-r.html

By Mike Jones

Washington Redskins defensive tackle Albert Haynesworth was formally charged with assault in conjunction with the alleged road rage altercation he had with a fellow driver on Feb. 2.

Haynesworth, 29, appeared with his attorney at the Reston District Police station around 10 a.m. today, according to the Fairfax County Police Department's Information Office.

Haynesworth, 29, appeared with his attorney at the Reston District Police station around 10 a.m. today, according to the Fairfax County Police Department's Information Office. He was interviewed by officers and signed what is called a releasable warrant. Haynesworth then was free to leave. He will appear in Fairfax County Criminal Court at 9:30 a.m. on March 31.

per BBN section via the Post, pretty much all there is above.

http://www.nbcwashington.com/news/sports/Haynesworth-Accused-of-Sexual-Assault-Sources-116173039.html

Just seen this. Not sure if it has been posted or if it deserves its own thread. lol

I'd say that is thread worthy. Maybe this is his way of getting back at the skins...he's going to get arrested as many times as possible so they cannot get any trade value out of him.

Seriously though, what a ****** ******* scumbag lowlife!

I'd say that is thread worthy. Maybe this is his way of getting back at the skins...he's going to get arrested as many times as possible so they cannot get any trade value out of him.

Seriously though, what a ****** ******* scumbag lowlife!

Yea i hear ya. Thought maybe all of his incidents could go in one place. lol

I will let someone else take the credit for a thread not very good at making a proper title and all that good stuff. lol

Archived