Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Gawker: Your Zodiac Sign May Have Changed

China

My birthday is March 21st (born just after 1 am), the first day of the Aries sign, but I'm nowhere near an extrovert or like to be first. This would make sense for me as I've always felt more like a Pisces - an introvert, patient, studying people, constantly reading, etc.

How the hell is Scorpio only 7 days now, and Taurus and Pisces like 5 weeks?? This makes no sense... rabble rabble rabble!

---------- Post added January-13th-2011 at 08:07 PM ----------

This is bull****. I went from Sagatarius to "Ophicuchus"

:wtf:

:ols:

Honestly the symbol looks like a Greek Lord Voldemort, the way the snake is around the man.

That can't be, because the Earth's wobble has been in continuous shift and it's been happening for the past 2000 years, which means that every single day the signs have been shifting slightly, it's not like at 2009 all the sudden the planet shifted it's been happening all along. As such someone born 2000 years ago would have been what the astrological signs say they were, but someone born the next day but a couple hundred years later would have been a different sign, to the point where now 2000 years later everything is a month off. I think it's pretty funny really.

Sooo I'm now a Pisces.

Not really sure what that means, I never really paid attention to any other signs other than mine. And the only time I actually read my horoscope is when it's in Cosmo :silly:

Edit: Apparently Pisces is the reason I'm so creative and "The Pisces motto might be "Reality is just a shared illusion"" - I can digg thattt

As such someone born 2000 years ago would have been what the astrological signs say they were, but someone born the next day but a couple hundred years later would have been a different sign.

Isn't that what it did before anyway?

I have been studying horoscopes for a very long time. Some of you will remember I started a thread in the stadium saying Zorn is a Taurus and therefore very hard headed and strict. Set in his way 99% of the time. Is a perfectionist and detailed oriented.

Well my wife is a Taurus and she will notice if something in the house has moved 1 mm - this is not a joke she really does notice these things as soon as she walks in the house. But at least I get a nice clean house out of it and some really good cooking so I don't complain much. I leave her alone while she does her stuff and she leaves me alone. :D

Moreover, TK is also a Taurus - as you will notice in how ES is run. Very strictly. :silly:

Now I am a Scorpio. And will sting you if you stir me just enough. :)

Taurus and Scorpio are very strong minded individuals and will butt heads together. TK can vouch for that. ;)

So I am calling hog wash on this new Zodiac crap - it is just that - crap.

Here is a witch's take on the whole thing, folks~ the whole Zodiac is an old parlor's trick. that's right- the "dead on" readings and predictions that brightened your day, was but a mere hoax. I have always been a Cancer and a Cancer I shall remain,though. As a witch, I have always firmly believed in the power of the mind. Tons of uppity "church elders" love to lecture about perfection in witchcraft....the simple truth is, believe the way you want! You are the almighty seeker of truth, YOU are the foremost EXPERT.

An it harm none, do what thou wilt!

---------- Post added January-14th-2011 at 05:57 AM ----------

Here's another side of the issue to ponder....why not just embrace change? How long has it been since you have even really thought about your sign?

"He who is not busy being born, is busy dying."

I'm still a virgo, my birthday is the very first day of virgohood!

Now, onto things that actually matter in my life.

Kind of cool. No matter what you do in life you still retain your virgo-hood. ;)

Innocent and clean forever. As a Taurus all I can promise people is a never ending flow of BS... and maybe barbecue.

Archived