Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Multiple Sources: Multiple shot including Congress Woman

MrSilverMaC

Then they should write that on their signs instead of what I posted. And of course we should show them compassion but they are still here illegally so ignoring or obstruction of the law is wrong. And I'm not talking about the hablas or people from the Motherland.

Maybe the church would be better served by keeping the message on the bible and when it comes to politics stick to God's kingdom

This would make for so much more peace both inside and outside the church and bring a lot less disrepute on the church

Hopefully, her fine motor hasn't been impacted. If that's mostly intact she can communicate through sign or writing in the meantime. I once was working with a senior who you could tell was completely cognitively intact and with it, but had suffered a stroke and couldn't verbalize or use her hands. It was incredibly frustrating for her and anyone trying to help her. Such a wseet lady though.

I sure hope so. Not to beat the issue to death, but what I also experienced was an inability to find words (aphasia). My mouth started working ok after a month or so but there was a disconnect between thinking the word and saying it. The frustration level was immense and one of the hardest things a person can go through is not being able to communicate. I thank God that I didn't experience that for very long and I can only hope she doesn't either. It's good that she's gong to receive the best care available.

Maybe the church would be better served by keeping the message on the bible and when it comes to politics stick to God's kingdom

This would make for so much more peace both inside and outside the church and bring a lot less disrepute on the church

So true and both parties try to push their agenda thru the church where we now see the original intent meaning of Social Justice and economic justice now meaning in some circles wealth redistribution with government programs like Obamacare sugarcoated with the words charity and collective salvation.

• 1 year later...
I hope to see her recover enough to be able to participate in politics again, i any capacity.

Her speech last night made me feel glad and sad all at the same time. She's made enough progress that I'm hopeful that she can enjoy life, but clearly is struggling. Damn shame.

• 9 months later...
was he considered insane or incompetent?

Is that why he was not given the death penalty?

Diagnosed schizophrenic. They've been giving him psychotropic drug treatments in prison. That combined with a plea agreement to avoid the cost and spectacle of a trial = life imprisonment without possibility of parole and avoiding the needle.

Archived