Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

GameDay Thread - Skin The Kitty Kats

TK

I hope he stays benched. I can believe we gave up a 2nd and fourt for this type of performance. I just wish we'd stop giving away draft picks like Haloween candy.

Yeah, Andy Reid looks like a genius. McNabb shows flashes, but he's done. Reeks of Jason Taylor all over. a 2nd rounder for a washed up one year rental.

I never felt good about today's game. The 'Skins have been too inconsistent this season and I knew the offense would play inconsistently, as well. The defense let us down today, as well. They had the chance to make stops to seal the win, but couldn't do so.

A total team meltdown today. We actually got our arses handed to us by the Lions. Their defense gave us fits. Whether, it was blitzes; 4-man rushes or 3-man rushes. They kicked our arses today. Plain and simple. IMO, that is unacceptable.

A game like this just confirms what I initially thought.... We can beat and lose to anyone. It also somewhat confirms that we're not quite a playoff team. We still may get in, considering the NFC is weak. But, we sure have plenty of work ahead.

Archived